Windows 10: BSOD error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10

Discus and support BSOD error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I recycled my old PC for my daughter by installing it in a new Corsair case with Lighting Node Core. Everything worked perfectly, then I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Guaido202, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Guaido202 Win User

BSOD error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10

Hello,

I recycled my old PC for my daughter by installing it in a new Corsair case with Lighting Node Core. Everything worked perfectly, then I had the bad idea to do a clean installation of Win10 PRO using a key and Media Creation Tool and the problems started....

Already during the installation, the BSOD appeared, I've done it by disconnecting the two HDDs and leaving only the SSD, installation completed but the BSODs appear more and more frequently now every 3-4 minutes!, here is the crash dump analysis done with WhoCrashed:

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\092620-6734-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3DDF40
    Bugcheck code: 0x1E 0xFFFFFFC0000094, 0xFFF80638723836, 0xFFFFA80FA1AF88F0, 0x5A
    Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    file path: C:Windows system32 exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System

I have two DDR3 RAM bars of 4GB each, I tried putting only one and in different slots, but always the same BOSD, I also changed with another 2GB bar but always the same... here is the configuration:
    MB: Asrock P67 Extreme4 Gen3
    Intel i5-2400
    RAM: 2x4GB TeamGroup
    Win10 PRO build 2004
    Graphic paper Radeon 6870, AMD Catalyst 15.7.1

I have to say that initially everything worked and I had the 1809 build, I have the impression that the problem comes from the 2004 build, which the system installed immediately as an update, because nothing has changed as hardware compared to the previous build, and the Corsair Lighting Node Core was working perfectly with the installed iCue software.

The UEFI of the MB is not the latest version, but it worked perfectly before, an update now is impossible as the system crashs every 3-4 minutes, not enough to flash the MB in Windows as recommended on the Asrock site.

Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance!

Guido

:)

Guaido202, Sep 28, 2020

2. kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD

I was having an issue with BSOD'. I was getting the kmode_exception_not_handled, memory_management error, pfn_list_corrupt and a couple others I didn't write down. I am using win10 and after the 1/8/16 update, I was having a boot issue. after all my t/s
    steps, I discovered it was the data port on my optical drive that caused the problem, not the updates. while I had the tower open I decided to boost my RAM to max out @ 16GB. all seemed well ar first, then I started getting the bsod's and error msgs. the memory
    error msg seemed to come up the most.

after going through the steps in the posts here nothing seemed to work. I decided to put my original memory back in the computer and waited, but did not get anymore bsod's. tried the new memory, which aht flunkie at best try assured me would be compatible
    based on the exact specs I brought to their store. yeah right. so I have had my old memory in the system now and still have not gotten the bsod's.

sad to think that some of the components out there aren't usable w/ win10, but some of these issues others are having may be related to their RAM.

Thought I'd share this with you all. Just food for thought.

lawrrencee, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 28, 2020
  4. BSOD error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10

BSOD - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Nathan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with frequent BSOD after upgrading to Windows 10. We will certainly help you.

The KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000001E. This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM,
    and video card problem.

We suggest you to follow the steps from the links below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

BSOD error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10

1. BSOD error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10 - Similar Threads - BSOD error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. After reinstall windows 10, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD's make it unusable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After reinstall windows 10, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD's make it unusable: Hi there,Just as I said, i reinstalled windows, reseated all cables and ram with GPU. When i was using linux, there was no error and crashes, but I want to game, so i choose windows. But then issues - BSOD's with KMODE-EXEPTION. Maybe this is SSD problem?Checked ram with win...
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11: Dear Community,I struggle with BSOD for weeks now and I use my PC for work and gaming as well. Really frustrating. I got this two message at blue screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED more often & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALAt event log there is also a critical errors what...
  4. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD win10&11: Dear Community,I struggle with BSOD for weeks now and I use my PC for work and gaming as well. Really frustrating. I got this two message at blue screen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED more often & DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALAt event log there is also a critical errors what...
  5. after reinstall win10,still BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after reinstall win10,still BSOD: DESKTOP-0P4AVPU-(2021-07-02_22-32-37).zip - Google Drive after reinstall the win10,There is also BSOD thanks a lot windows ver:20H2(19042.1052) 182032
  6. Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled amdppm.sys BSOD Error

Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled amdppm.sys BSOD Error: Hello, Recently, I experienced the error named in the subject. I have followed the fix for the question found here: BSOD amdppm.sys - Microsoft Community. I of course greatly appreciate this fix, but I noticed that it limits the power state of the CPU. I game on my PC, and...
  7. Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED after reinstallation of WIN10: Hallo, I already asked the same question, but the consultant stopped helping me and the problem is still not solved. Here the former thread:...
  8. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Stop Error BSOD Loop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Stop Error BSOD Loop?: First post here, sorry if I’m not in the right place. So about a week ago, I was playing that new game, Valorant, on my lunch break (perks of working from home) and right near the end of the match, I got a BSOD with the stop error of KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I figure...
  9. BSOD - error code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

BSOD - error code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hi, I have recently been getting a BSOD with the error code KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. After getting this the only way to boot my pc is to go back to a prior restore point. There is no driver listed at the end of the error code. I have checked all of my drivers, and...
  10. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Error

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD Error: BSOD has been plaguing my laptop for months. I've taken some percautions but no fix still: -Updated NVIDIA Graphics Driver -Uninstalled Kaspersky Anti-Virus If someone can read the DMP file and help out, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you. Here's a dump file and...