Windows 10: BSOD error message (help)

Discus and support BSOD error message (help) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For a while now I have been getting this BSOD error. System Thread Exception Not Handled Here is the Dump File: File Another MiniDump File: File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Colby Daniel, Oct 17, 2018.

1. BSOD error message (help)

For a while now I have been getting this BSOD error. System Thread Exception Not Handled
    Here is the Dump File: File

Another MiniDump File: File

:)

Colby Daniel, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Oct 17, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Nick259 Win User

BSOD error message (help)

Help...BSOD

Well I keep getting the BSOD with the error message 'an uncorrectable hardware error has occured' with the code 0x000000124. I've tried rolling back to the drivers to 181.20 and 180.48 but i'm still getting the problem. Can anyone help?

Nick259, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

BSOD error message (help)

1. BSOD error message (help) - Similar Threads - BSOD error message

2. 0x1a_61941 BSOD Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x1a_61941 BSOD Error Message: I've searched multiple other forums and still haven't arrived at a working solution for my computer.I purchased a computer just under a month ago. It worked fine until it started BSOD randomly around 4 times a day.These are my computer's internals: ASUS - ROG Zephyrus 15.6"...
  3. need help with error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with error message: Hello,I have an account for office 365 through my employer....however, when I try to run reports, a message keeps popping up that I need to renew my subscription...if I have a personal account I need that deleted...
  4. need help with error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with error message: Hello,I have an account for office 365 through my employer....however, when I try to run reports, a message keeps popping up that I need to renew my subscription...if I have a personal account I need that deleted...
  5. BSOD Error Messages - need help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error Messages - need help.: I have Case #: 1022040880I had been working with someone to try and report my PC which keeps crashing BSOD, even after I did a number of hardware upgrades for it. I have attached the Stop Code messages I received. Please HELP! I need to get my computer up and running again as...
  6. New PC BSOD with no error message Help

New PC BSOD with no error message Help: Basically I built this computer 4 days ago, put windows on it, all was going just swell until i left it on to run an errand then when i got back it had BSOD with the error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.. I googled it and found it was drivers or something so when i tried restarting...
  7. Multiple BSOD Error messages

Multiple BSOD Error messages: Hello, a short while ago there was a major Windows 10 update and a few days after that I got my first ever random blue screen of death on this laptop. The error code was "DPC Watchdog Violation." Since then, I've had random bsod with various error messages including:...
  8. BSOD with different error messages

BSOD with different error messages: hi all. i have bought a dell INSPERON 5498 with Chinese version of windows 10 family edition one language, after a while i have install an English version of windows 10 pro. after the installation of the updates every single time when i shut down my laptop and re-open it...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD Error Message Help Needed

Windows 10 BSOD Error Message Help Needed: My Alienware Alpha R2 (NVIDIA) running 64 bit Windows 10 Home version 1803 just started encountering BSOD errors with the stop code "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". The error always comes from address 'ntoskrnl.exe+1a8ca0' but I can't tell what driver is passing the bad data. I've...
  10. Windows Error Message... HELP!

Windows Error Message... HELP!: Lately, my desktop has begun running very slow, no matter what browser I use. After a while, everything freezes, and up pops the following message... The exception unknown software exception (0x8007000e) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFE0873A388... What is...