Windows 10: BSOD error message “Your PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a...

Discus and support BSOD error message “Your PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I tried to install the Bitdefender Security on my Toshiba laptop. My computer has Windows 10 Pro, ver. 20H2. I have installed this software as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YuriSUS, Jan 12, 2021.

1. YuriSUS Win User

BSOD error message “Your PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a...

Hello,

I tried to install the Bitdefender Security on my Toshiba laptop. My computer has Windows 10 Pro, ver. 20H2. I have installed this software as an upgrade to my Windows 7 several months ago.

After the installation, I have received a BSOD error message on my computer, saying“Your PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart, You should close this message now and save your work.“ This message is shown repeatedly and my PC keeps rebooting continuously. I had to go to the “Safe Mode” to uninstall the Bitdefender files. I have tried to install the Bitdefender several times with the same result.

My Bitdefender Security is the software which comes with Netgear router:Model R7000P Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router.

With the help of Bitdefender support staff, I ran a Windows check disk, DISM command, system file checker, and many others, but was unable to install the Bitdefender on my laptop. Finally, they advised me to talk to the Microsoft support staff.

At the same time, I was able to install the Bitdefender on other laptop that is on the same network.

Please help.

Thank you very much,

:)

YuriSUS, Jan 12, 2021
  2. avknlr Win User

BSOD error - Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

• [*]"BSOD error message “Your PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a... :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some info, and then we’ll restart for you. If you would like to know more, you can search online later for this error: netio.sys." im getting this message frequently please give
      a solution

avknlr, Jan 12, 2021
  3. ericmaag Win User
    Your PC will automatically restart in one minute

Im getting the following error:

"Your PC will automatically restart in one minute" Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart.

When i try to repair it from the boot screen, I get the following error:

Windows 10 Automatic Repair Couldn’t Repair Your PC.

So then i try to reset it and get the following error:

"the drive where windows is installed is locked. Unlock the drive and try again"

Im at a loss at what to do now, anyone have advice?

ericmaag, Jan 12, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

BSOD error message “Your PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a...

95Viper, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD error message “Your PC will automatically restart in one minute, Windows ran into a... - Similar Threads - BSOD error message

2. Hard crash and "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart." error message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard crash and "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart." error message.: Was playing Destiny 2, had Firefox open to youtube. Windows froze restarted and showed Blue screen error message.SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎2023-‎05-‎28 10:24 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 50Parameter 1:...
  3. Hard crash and "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart." error message.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard crash and "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart." error message.: Was playing Destiny 2, had Firefox open to youtube. Windows froze restarted and showed Blue screen error message.SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎2023-‎05-‎28 10:24 AMStatusNot reportedProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 50Parameter 1:...
  4. Hard crash and "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart." error message.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Your PC will automatically restart in one minute.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your PC will automatically restart in one minute.: Hello, I have an Asus ZenBook Flip S UX371EA and I'm having this problem named on the title everytime I connect my computer to the internet. I tried to reset my computer, but it's not resetting, I get the message "There was a problem resetting your PC". Help :Edit: also tried...
  6. Your pc will automatically restart in one minute. Error on Windows 10

Your pc will automatically restart in one minute. Error on Windows 10: [ATTACH] This is continuous issue from last week, is this due to any windows updates? Any fix for this urgent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-pc-will-automatically-restart-in-one-minute/9cf25b3c-9de0-4ba4-b9ef-2dd1bf74e35a
  7. PC Keeps Restarting; Error message saying “your pc ran into a problem” Help Please!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Keeps Restarting; Error message saying “your pc ran into a problem” Help Please!: Hello and thanks for reading my post! I’m not quite sure if this is the correct sub for this inquiry, but I’ve posted here previously and everyone was super helpful with resolving past issues. Ultimately, as the title suggests, I keep getting that “Your PC ran into a problem...
  8. Your pc will automatically restart in one minute

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your pc will automatically restart in one minute: Hi, Every morning when I start up my laptop - I get the attached message displayed.After clicking on "Close" - it will reboot and only then, Windows would start up properly. Any suggestions? Thanks. [IMG]...
  9. Your PC will automatically restart in one minute after in-place upgrade from 1703 - 1809

in Windows 10 Customization
    Your PC will automatically restart in one minute after in-place upgrade from 1703 - 1809: Hi, We faced with issue related restart loop after In-place upgrade Computer is updated across SCCM Task Sequence to 1809. When user trying to enter to their profile it shows message about : [ATTACH] Your PC will automatically restart in one minute Recreate user profile...
  10. Your PC will automatically restart in one minute HELPP

Your PC will automatically restart in one minute HELPP: Hi, and thank you for taking the time to help. I am writing from safe mode. I recently installed windows 10, and ever since i keep getting this message "your pc will automatically restart in one minute" after some minutes of use, or after i open the settings app, then it...