Windows 10: BSOD error - Need help with dump file

Discus and support BSOD error - Need help with dump file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Lately I've been trying to run VMs on my system and they don't seem to be working and whenever i try to run a virtual machine it will just give me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kaz-555, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Kaz-555 Win User

BSOD error - Need help with dump file

Lately I've been trying to run VMs on my system and they don't seem to be working and whenever i try to run a virtual machine it will just give me a BSOD. Ive been told to upload the dump file and share it here.https://www.dropbox.com/s/3k4v06sealv9hdm/102421-7359-01.zip?dl=0Any help to solving this problem would be appreciated.

:)

Kaz-555, Oct 24, 2021
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Oct 24, 2021
  3. BSOD Help - dump files attached

Hi William,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this. The dumpfiles you have provided is not enough to find the root cause of the BSOD.
    Kindly provide full dump file for better assistance.

I appreciate if you answer few questions to narrow down the issue.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What error message are you getting with BSOD?
    • Are you able to boot the computer to the desktop?
    I suggest you to Update the Windows 10 Drivers and check if it help.

Please refer to the below article “How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10”by Mr. Andre Da Costa to update the drivers:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD error - Need help with dump file - Similar Threads - BSOD error Need

2. Need help with BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSOD dump file: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  3. Need help with BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with BSOD dump file: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  4. Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD: I've gotten a new PC , replaced HW, reinstalled windows, updated drivers ect and still getting BSOD seemingly randomly. Is anyone able to assist in looking at my minidump files as I'm grasping at...
  5. Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD: I've gotten a new PC , replaced HW, reinstalled windows, updated drivers ect and still getting BSOD seemingly randomly. Is anyone able to assist in looking at my minidump files as I'm grasping at...
  6. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file: Hello, I am having crashing issues when using software that allows remote control with virtual gamepads. ParsecSoda I need help analyzing the DUMP file of the BSOD in question please. Here is the code: DRIVER_IRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL file: wdf01000.sys. Here the dump file:...
  7. BSOD error - Need help with dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error - Need help with dump file: Lately I've been trying to run VMs on my system and they don't seem to be working and whenever i try to run a virtual machine it will just give me a BSOD. Ive been told to upload the dump file and share it...
  8. BSOD error - Need help with dump file

BSOD error - Need help with dump file: Lately I've been trying to run VMs on my system and they don't seem to be working and whenever i try to run a virtual machine it will just give me a BSOD. Ive been told to upload the dump file and share it...
  9. Need help parsing BSOD errors / dump files

Need help parsing BSOD errors / dump files: I am getting intermittent BSOD errors. I have tried all the recommended steps but still need some help: - I have no third party antivirus except malwarebytes - My main drivers, so far as I can tell, are up to date; so is Windows - Malwarebytes and Windows Defender find no...
  10. Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.

Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.: Ever since I built my new computer last spring I've been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop codes, as well as a handful of others but not as much, almost constantly. I've been attempting to learn how to read the dump files using the WinDBG but to no success. Finally...