Windows 10: BSOD Error network driver

Discus and support BSOD Error network driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Excellent! Glad to have helped, and have a great day! Rob I have the same problem. With the Asus recommended wireless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mhutchz, Mar 6, 2020.

1. mhutchz Win User

BSOD Error network driver

Split from this thread.​

Excellent!

Glad to have helped, and have a great day!

Rob​
    I have the same problem. With the Asus recommended wireless network driver from their support web site, I get the BSOD repeatedly, so I updated to the latest Intel driver using their updating tool. With this driver, I don't get the BSOD hurray!! but I get error 10 and the network adaptor won't start. So I don't have wifi. I've tried everything to solve this problem including resetting the PC, resetting the network, loading a complete fresh copy of Windows 10 twice and deleting recent Windows updates. I even tried the hard shutdown trick which actually worked once but the problem reappeared the next day, and when I tried it a second time, my PC failed to boot but I was able to get it going after some tweaking. Do I have a faulty network adapter card? Is there no way to fix this without sending my PC to ASUS opposite side of Sydney? Please help.

:)

mhutchz, Mar 6, 2020
  2. alexsubri Win User

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSOD Error network driver [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Mar 6, 2020
  4. BSOD Error network driver

BSOD Error: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the internet connection with BSOD error. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL:

This Stop error message usually occurs during installation when there was an attempt in kernel mode to touch pageable memory at too high a process
    internal request level (IRQL). Typically, this error occurs when a driver uses an incorrect memory address. Other possible causes of this error include an incompatible device driver, a general hardware problem, or incompatible software.

As this seems to be an issues with the network drivers, try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click onView all.
    • Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue still persists then,

Method 2: I suggest you to download the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website before uninstalling. Later, uninstall the existing drivers, install them and check if it helps.

Step 1: To uninstall drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + x key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Network adapters. Right-click on the device and click
      Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below article by
    Andre Da Costa
    about:
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10
    , install the drivers and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Try the above troubleshooting steps and update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Error network driver

1. BSOD Error network driver - Similar Threads - BSOD Error network

2. Network or network driver error!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network or network driver error!: So i was installing graphic card driver in background and i was playing a game then suddenly my pc freezes and i wait alot but nothing happened so i close my pc directly and when i open again it doesnt open it gives black screen and freezes so i thought my windows is crashed...
  3. Network or network driver error!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network or network driver error!: So i was installing graphic card driver in background and i was playing a game then suddenly my pc freezes and i wait alot but nothing happened so i close my pc directly and when i open again it doesnt open it gives black screen and freezes so i thought my windows is crashed...
  4. Network or network driver error!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. BSOD possibly associated network drivers?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD possibly associated network drivers?: I had an old ws parked in the garage since 2017 (cus he was giving me lots of BSOD headaches since Win10) and now with lockdown I decided to give it to my daughter to do her schooling in order to save wife's notebook. It is an old machine dating almost (old)10 years with 2...
  6. BSOD possibly associated network drivers?

BSOD possibly associated network drivers?: I had an old ws parked in the garage since 2017 (cus he was giving me lots of BSOD headaches since Win10) and now with lockdown I decided to give it to my daughter to do her schooling in order to save wife's notebook. It is an old machine dating almost (old)10 years with 2...
  7. Network error Code 56 on network driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network error Code 56 on network driver: This code 56 has made my computer not work for some time I don't own a VPN this is my third time I've posted in these forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-adapter-code-56-error-after-reinstalling/cc047b49-a1f4-4809-abf4-0b1a383838c8...
  8. Network driver error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network driver error: After i update all my pc driver using driver talent, i can't connect to internet and it shows red mark at the network logo.in device manager, it show yellow mark on ethernet driver.I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the driver but not solved Anyone please help me...
  9. Wireless Network Driver Uninstall BSOD

Wireless Network Driver Uninstall BSOD: Alright, so a bit of history here. This laptop started having BSOD issues after taking the free update to Windows 10. It was apparently due to network drivers so I had attempted to update a few of them, and thought the problem had gone away. I was wrong. I had the laptop...
  10. BSOD - Network Driver issue

BSOD - Network Driver issue: I began getting a bunch of blue screens ever since I started a new job and need to use a certain vpn: Dell SonicWall Global VPN client. The crashes usually point to swipesec.sys, which is the clients drivers, but I will get occasional blue screens when the client is not on at...