Windows 10: BSOD error on booting

Discus and support BSOD error on booting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Today I started my PC to work, usually it starts in 30 sec. But this time it took around 2-3 min which was a sign of something wrong. The moment I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ztis, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Ztis Win User

BSOD error on booting

Hi, Today I started my PC to work, usually it starts in 30 sec. But this time it took around 2-3 min which was a sign of something wrong. The moment I had this intuition my PC crashed with blue screen error and its not booting up and i am unable to do my work. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

:)

2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jul 15, 2020
  3. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Jul 15, 2020
  4. BSOD error on booting

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

BSOD error on booting

1. BSOD error on booting - Similar Threads - BSOD error booting

2. BSOD - registry error - stuck on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - registry error - stuck on boot: Hi,My computer today randomly showed me this blue screen of death while I had many tasks open. It would turn off and back on stuck on boot showing the same bsod over and over. I tried accessing my MSI bios to access the safe mode boot but could not find the option that I see...
  3. BSOD - registry error - stuck on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - registry error - stuck on boot: Hi,My computer today randomly showed me this blue screen of death while I had many tasks open. It would turn off and back on stuck on boot showing the same bsod over and over. I tried accessing my MSI bios to access the safe mode boot but could not find the option that I see...
  4. BSOD and error 7E at boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and error 7E at boot: My pc, windows 7/64 Ultimate, had a problem.Lately, I could not install any program on it "Window installer service could not be accessed".I agreed to get my computer fixed by a remote technician from a company named Restoro.They are in Filipine.The tech guy used software...
  5. BSOD and error 7E at boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and error 7E at boot: My pc, windows 7/64 Ultimate, had a problem.Lately, I could not install any program on it "Window installer service could not be accessed".I agreed to get my computer fixed by a remote technician from a company named Restoro.They are in Filipine.The tech guy used software...
  6. BSOD inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD inaccessible boot device error: A couple of days ago I got the BSOD inaccessible boot device on my Windows computer after 2 years of problem free use. My only HDD is a SSD m.2 samsung 970 evo. When I list the volumes I have 3: Volume. Ltr. Label. ... Info Volume 0 C. reserved ... Volume 1 D ... Volume 2 E...
  7. BSOD error on first boot everytime

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error on first boot everytime: Hello, I keep getting BSOD error every time the system boots for the first time, and usually after one or two restart the system is stable. I have reinstalled windows twice, updated all drivers, performed memtest for ram which showed zero errors. I don't know why it is...
  8. 0xc0000017 BSOD Boot error

0xc0000017 BSOD Boot error: Hello members, Some background: I upgraded my window 8 system to win 10 a few years ago. I only have the win 8 DVD installation disk since the win 10 upgrade was done through Windows update. For the most part things have been okay until today. On boot up I got a 0xc0000017...
  9. BSOD and 0xc000007b boot error

BSOD and 0xc000007b boot error: I'm having an almost identical problem, but I cannot even reach a command prompt. This has been a stable system until this morning, now the BSOD shows that \Windows\System32\Drivers\aswVmm.sys (part of Avast Internet Security) is causing the 0xc000007b boot error... Doesn't...
  10. BSOD error 0xc000185 when booting

BSOD error 0xc000185 when booting: Before I begin, I can't post the dm logs as per the instructions, as I can't boot my pc to windows. So, about 2 weeks ago, my pc began to experience some lag spikes in windows itself. It would take a good minute or two to open a file that was normally next to instantaneous...