Windows 10: BSOD Error on my pc

Discus and support BSOD Error on my pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I've just had a BSOD error on my machine and would like for someone to look at my minidump files to see if it logs what caused the issue - it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FootballMafia22, Jun 22, 2019.

1. BSOD Error on my pc

Hello

I've just had a BSOD error on my machine and would like for someone to look at my minidump files to see if it logs what caused the issue - it's only happened once so far but i don't want it to lead to having more so would like to know the cause so that i can avoid this again.

I have a onedrive folder with the .dmp file along with sysinfo and a speccy report if anyone is willing to take a look i will share the folder with you.

Thanks in advance

Sean

:)

FootballMafia22, Jun 22, 2019
  2. Thrackan Win User

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jun 22, 2019
  4. BSOD Error on my pc

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Error on my pc

1. BSOD Error on my pc - Similar Threads - BSOD Error

2. Fixing a BSOD with the error KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fixing a BSOD with the error KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?: Hi folks,My desktop has been getting the BSOD a few times since the beginning of the year. I did a system reset running Windows 11 at the beginning of the year. Since then, my PC has crashed 5 times - once in January, twice in March, and twice now in April. The PC has...
  3. Fixing a BSOD with the error KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixing a BSOD with the error KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED?: Hi folks,My desktop has been getting the BSOD a few times since the beginning of the year. I did a system reset running Windows 11 at the beginning of the year. Since then, my PC has crashed 5 times - once in January, twice in March, and twice now in April. The PC has...
  4. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes: A Lenovo yoga 910, OS Windows 10, working fine until two days ago. It suddenly had three successive blue screens of death with the following error codes approximatelymemory managementkernel security check failurekmode exception not handledIt shut down and restarted by itself...
  5. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes: A Lenovo yoga 910, OS Windows 10, working fine until two days ago. It suddenly had three successive blue screens of death with the following error codes approximatelymemory managementkernel security check failurekmode exception not handledIt shut down and restarted by itself...
  6. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error: Hi Guys,I'm facing BSOD suddenly and very intermittent. Can anyone help to check what could be the cause of the issue?The laptop is only few months old hence HW issue should be minimal.Below is the Dump file details...
  8. BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error

BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error: Hi Guys,I'm facing BSOD suddenly and very intermittent. Can anyone help to check what could be the cause of the issue?The laptop is only few months old hence HW issue should be minimal.Below is the Dump file details...
  9. BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...