Windows 10: BSOD Error - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Discus and support BSOD Error - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Seems like I'm getting the BSOD more frequently lately. This is the latest error to which I haven't seen before. I've included a link to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nick1097, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Nick1097 Win User

BSOD Error - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hello,

Seems like I'm getting the BSOD more frequently lately. This is the latest error to which I haven't seen before. I've included a link to the minidump. Can someone advise? TIA.

Minidump

:)

Nick1097, Jun 4, 2019

2. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Hi,

The stop code or blue screen error " PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" is quite a unique error since it can be related to either hardware or software. As for the Windows kernel "ntoskrnl.exe", this handles all the driver requests, power management, and memory
    management on your device. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What other changes were made or updates were installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you attempted?
    • What is the build and version of Windows 10 that is installed on your computer?

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to complete the guided walkthrough on how to resolve blue screen errors.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Jun 4, 2019
  3. bb2indc Win User
    How to deal with BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)

Repeated BSOD with error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (HipShieldK.sys)

solution?

bb2indc, Jun 4, 2019
  4. BSOD Error - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD (snp2uvc.sys) error

I have a Fujitsu laptop, 'after upgrading to Windows 10 has problems: "restart every 10 minutes", with information error "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA BSOD (snp2uvc.sys)".

Can anyone help me

Budi Nursetyo, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Error - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

1. BSOD Error - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - Similar Threads - BSOD Error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

2. BSOD error : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Error code:Stop code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed : Wdf01000.sysPls help me solve this issueThis issue happened to me when I uninstalled IDMInternet Download Manager and it told me to restart my laptop so I restared it and this error just came....
  3. BSOD error : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Error code:Stop code : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAWhat failed : Wdf01000.sysPls help me solve this issueThis issue happened to me when I uninstalled IDMInternet Download Manager and it told me to restart my laptop so I restared it and this error just came....
  4. BSOD error : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, One of our VFX workstations is BSODing on heavy load. Windows version 1809 (OS build 17763.1039) log file attached. Thanks in advance! 151282
  6. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137746
  7. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, I'm getting bsod at the very start of the laptop. Seems like the update of intel wifi and bluetooth driver caused it (using intel update utility). I used dm_log collector, it seems to run ok but it doesn't create any zip file (it was run as admin). Instead it...
  8. BSOD Windows 10 error page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

BSOD Windows 10 error page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, I'm completly new to the forum and hoping someone can help out. Brand new dell xps13 that I've upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and have been getting random BSOD, no patter that I can see, not running anything in particular. debugs attached, hopefully someone can shed some...
  9. Various BSOD on Startup, Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Various BSOD on Startup, Error: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hi, I've had a series of problems starting my HP laptop (dv6t-7000) as it gives me a BSOD on startup. I do have Bitlocker setup (due to corporate requirements). I've gotten two main errors, both PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, followed by either (NTFS.sys) or (iaStorAV.sys)....
  10. BSOD upgrading to Win10, error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

BSOD upgrading to Win10, error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: I tried to upgrade my laptop to Windows 10 Pro 32bit using the USB installation media (from the media creation tool). However during the first reboot, I encountered a Windows 10 BSOD with the message: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and was then rolled back to Windows 7...