Windows 10: BSOD ERROR STOP CODE- NMI_HARDWARE_ERROR

Discus and support BSOD ERROR STOP CODE- NMI_HARDWARE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Often receiving BSOD Error Bucket ID:0x80_5194836_GenuineIntel_NMI_IMAGE_GenuineIntel.sys Attached last 5 dump files. Kindly help me to solve the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RathnavelS, Sep 30, 2020.

1. BSOD ERROR STOP CODE- NMI_HARDWARE_ERROR

Often receiving BSOD Error Bucket ID:0x80_5194836_GenuineIntel_NMI_IMAGE_GenuineIntel.sys

Attached last 5 dump files. Kindly help me to solve the problem

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amja3X6bLhxHiQQdQ05ghK9jaYYU?e=myvttz

:)

RathnavelS, Sep 30, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Sep 30, 2020
  3. BSOD error codes HELP!!!!!!

yeah, i did the chkdsk /r and passed it. I was not aware of needing to run sfc at the time as most everything i had found indicated Bad sectors as the cause. The codes are 2 separate codes. The system had had problems posting and the Mobo had previously been replaced. As soon as the Cx received the system he started getting the BSOD errors.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Sep 30, 2020
  4. krzemien Win User

BSOD ERROR STOP CODE- NMI_HARDWARE_ERROR

Stop Code: INTERNAL POWER ERROR

For clarity and so we all know the resolution: This statement is slightly at odds with your earlier post:

Stop Code: INTERNAL POWER ERROR

So can you definitely confirm - at this stage, you will know within a week, two - that it looks that it indeed was an obsolete NVMe driver that was to blame for these BSODs?

Irrespective of that, one of your Samsung SSDs seems to have damaged sectors - worth thinking about the replacement (or at least having fresh backup in place, as ZBook already suggested).

krzemien, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

BSOD ERROR STOP CODE- NMI_HARDWARE_ERROR

1. BSOD ERROR STOP CODE- NMI_HARDWARE_ERROR - Similar Threads - BSOD ERROR STOP

2. BSOD stop code registry error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD stop code registry error: I have the BSOD with stop code registry error. I unplugged my power strip which had both my pc and monitor on it and moved it into a different room. I plugged the power strip onto another power strip which was loaded with other things I see how this was a very very stupid...
  3. BSOD stop code registry error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD stop code registry error: I have the BSOD with stop code registry error. I unplugged my power strip which had both my pc and monitor on it and moved it into a different room. I plugged the power strip onto another power strip which was loaded with other things I see how this was a very very stupid...
  4. BSOD error with the stop code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

BSOD error with the stop code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL: My PC have suddenly have this problem on and off. the blue screen will come on even after i restart the my computer. how do i slove it? i have try CMD, sfc/scannow. it shows that "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. For online...
  5. BSOD error with the stop code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error with the stop code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL: My PC have suddenly have this problem on and off. the blue screen will come on even after i restart the my computer. how do i slove it? i have try CMD, sfc/scannow. it shows that "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. For online...
  6. BSOD error with the stop code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. BSOD with Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

BSOD with Stop code: WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Lenovo Flex 5 w/ 16 GB RAMProblem seen in Windows 10 and also after upgrading to 11 running Insider build beta channelRequires a hard power down and upUsually a couple times per dayUsually when the PC is not being used and is idle for several minutesHowever, I have kept the...
  8. BSoD..getting a lot of stop code errors.

BSoD..getting a lot of stop code errors.: New board, cpu, memory, fresh install of win 10. What do I do?System info:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19044 Build 19044 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name FERRELL System Manufacturer Micro-Star International...
  9. BSOD randomly stop code and Uncorrectable error

BSOD randomly stop code and Uncorrectable error: v2 log collector DESKTOP-68T9P1U-(2019-09-13_04-20-34).zip - Google Drive link to thread on toms hardware forum not sure if this helps with a little back ground Question - stop code whea bsod | Tom's Hardware Forum any help is greatly appreciated 140454
  10. BSOD with REGISTRY ERROR Stop Code

BSOD with REGISTRY ERROR Stop Code: Hello, everyone! I was updating BIOS (to 1.58) on my ThinkPad T470 yesterday, it went fine and the system went into reboot. I'm not sure, but there might have been some Windows updated scheduled to be applied at reboot as well. The OS (Windows 10) couldn't load - BSOD with...