Windows 10: BSOD error wdiwifi.sys failed, please view this interpretation of the complete dump file

Discus and support BSOD error wdiwifi.sys failed, please view this interpretation of the complete dump file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VIDIT AGRAWAL, Jul 22, 2021.

1. BSOD error wdiwifi.sys failed, please view this interpretation of the complete dump file

******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL d1An attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid address at aninterrupt request level IRQL that is too high. This is usuallycaused by

:)

VIDIT AGRAWAL, Jul 22, 2021
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD while using the internet. error (L1C63x64.sys)

Hi trainman81,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.
    1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD error wdiwifi.sys failed, please view this interpretation of the complete dump file [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

AVG is trying to request data from the internet, which is why the network driver is marked as the cause.
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C63x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C63x64.sys 0: kd> lmvm L1C63x64 start             end                 module name fffff801`89700000 fffff801`89722000   L1C63x64 T (no symbols)                Loaded symbol image file: L1C63x64.sys     Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\L1C63x64.sys     Image name: L1C63x64.sys     Timestamp:        Mon Apr 01 05:15:17 2013 (5158FBC5)     CheckSum:         000245C4     ImageSize:        00022000     Translations:     0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4
    AVG drivers that have been flagged
    Code:
    Code:
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgwfpa.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgwfpa.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for avgfwd6a.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for avgfwd6a.sys
    Please uninstall AVG and see if it helps
    Uninstall AVG | AVG
    It is further recommended to check your Qualcomm network driver for updates, its driver is not supported for Windows 10.
    Driver Reference Table - L1C63x64.sys

3. KyleDick Win User
    KyleDick, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Ztruker Win User

BSOD error wdiwifi.sys failed, please view this interpretation of the complete dump file

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys ERROR MESSAGE

The latest dump indicates problems with
    Code:
    This belongs to Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265. Your is dated 2/26/2016. I know Dell has a newer one but I don't see one for ASUS. Might check and see if you can find a newer one.

Code:
    This is a Microsoft driver and not likely to be the cause. It's WiFi related so again sort of points to the Intel WiFi.

Dump also indicates a problem with igdkmd64.sys.
    Code:
    This belongs to your Intel(R) HD Graphics 530. The one you have is dated Thu Oct 1 14:35:51 2015. I don't see a newer one on the ASUS web site for this either. You could try the Intel; site and see if a newer one is available.

Ztruker, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

BSOD error wdiwifi.sys failed, please view this interpretation of the complete dump file

1. BSOD error wdiwifi.sys failed, please view this interpretation of the complete dump file - Similar Threads - BSOD error wdiwifi

2. BSoD wdiwifi,sys Without network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD wdiwifi,sys Without network: I was minding my own business while using my pc when I suddenly got BSoD with the Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION-NOT-HANDLED and it says that wdiwifi.sys is what failed.That was the only BSoD I got before my pc went into a restart loop. It just keeps restarting over and...
  3. BSoD wdiwifi,sys Without network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSoD wdiwifi,sys Without network: I was minding my own business while using my pc when I suddenly got BSoD with the Stopcode: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION-NOT-HANDLED and it says that wdiwifi.sys is what failed.That was the only BSoD I got before my pc went into a restart loop. It just keeps restarting over and...
  4. BSoD wdiwifi,sys Without network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help interpreting Memory Dump file, please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help interpreting Memory Dump file, please!: My computer is frequently restarting usually right after reboot from the last restart, or shortly thereafter. I'd recently had the computer repaired at Microcenter, where they deduced there were no problems, but that it might help to reinstall windows. After bringing the...
  6. Help interpreting Memory Dump file, please!

Help interpreting Memory Dump file, please!: My computer is frequently restarting usually right after reboot from the last restart, or shortly thereafter. I'd recently had the computer repaired at Microcenter, where they deduced there were no problems, but that it might help to reinstall windows. After bringing the...
  7. Help interpreting Memory Dump file, please!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Lots of BSODs on my Laptop - Please interpret the mini dump files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lots of BSODs on my Laptop - Please interpret the mini dump files.: Dumps saved here:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h_-oxU5itJUvuO6AWiOD5-Ijt7mSv-nB?usp=sharingI'm having difficulty getting a bluescreen too often. It often happens during zoom meetings, or while using the internet, or even as soon as Windows boots up.Thanks...
  9. Lots of BSODs on my Laptop - Please interpret the mini dump files.

Lots of BSODs on my Laptop - Please interpret the mini dump files.: Dumps saved here:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1h_-oxU5itJUvuO6AWiOD5-Ijt7mSv-nB?usp=sharingI'm having difficulty getting a bluescreen too often. It often happens during zoom meetings, or while using the internet, or even as soon as Windows boots up.Thanks...
  10. BSOD - need help interpreting dump files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - need help interpreting dump files.: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The link to the mini-dump files... and the analysis log files of what I've done already using Window's Debugging utility: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ITQiONHjd9O8A8CeVBZ8HM1HSOE5mZzL?usp=sharing...