Windows 10: BSOD error with STOP code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

Discus and support BSOD error with STOP code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop Acer Aspire 7 shows blue screen error with stop code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE very frequently whenever I am watching YouTube or other media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BalachanderG, Sep 15, 2020.

1. BSOD error with STOP code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

My laptop Acer Aspire 7 shows blue screen error with stop code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE very frequently whenever I am watching YouTube or other media consumption.

Help me with this!

:)

BalachanderG, Sep 15, 2020

2. Regularly seeing BSoD, NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

Hi,

I've been having regular trouble with receiving a BSoD saying NMI HARDWARE FAILURE.

Looking through the event viewer I see errors such as:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000080 (0x00000000004f4454, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000).

ChrisWootton, Sep 15, 2020
  3. NMI Hardware Failure

Whenever I boot my Laptop (HP Notebook 15 AY020-TU) , and within the first 10 seconds of initial boot (when full desktop loads) if I press windows key, it displays the blue screen error indicating NMI Hardware Failure. No further info.

This happens every time , I tried uninstalling Windows updates, malware scan, anti-virus scan, device driver updates, etc.

But the problem still persists. Can anyone help me out?

Edit: If I try using the start menu by mouse click, it works just fine, but using the windows key for the same purpose ends up in a BSOD.

VaradParulekar, Sep 15, 2020
  4. BSOD error with STOP code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

nmi hardware failure

Error occurred during Steam Web Helper working but it is likely hardware problem.

Microsoft recommends: Remove any hardware or drivers that have been recently installed. Make sure that all memory modules are of the same type.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardwa...

Check XMP mode in BIOS and turn it off if enabled.

Igor Leyko, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

BSOD error with STOP code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

1. BSOD error with STOP code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE - Similar Threads - BSOD error STOP

2. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: Hi all,So I did a clean reset of my laptop and for some reason, Memory Integrity was set to OFF automatically from Core isolation>Windows Security. So whenever I turn it back on, windows ask me for a reboot to apply those settings and when the laptop gets restarted it shows...
  3. Blue screen error code -NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error code -NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: Hello,While normal use not gaming, laptop crashed got blue screen, with message "NMI Hardware failure " I've the minidumps, kindly let me know, where I can share the dumps? Thanks...
  4. Blue screen error code -NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error code -NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: Hello,While normal use not gaming, laptop crashed got blue screen, with message "NMI Hardware failure " I've the minidumps, kindly let me know, where I can share the dumps? Thanks...
  5. NMI Hardware Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NMI Hardware Failure: I have just purchased this laptop. Unfortunately, I encounter the blue screen and an automatic restart. This tends to happen every time I watch something on youtube for longer that 2 to 5 minutes. I have looked at a few articles and download Restoro. Issues were found but I...
  6. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: after playing world of warcraft awhile the pc freeze and get the blue screen error with the error code NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-code-nmi-hardware-failure/4ded4397-a3b4-4e4e-a12f-bf31c4fe8fea
  7. NMI Hardware Failure ; BSoD

NMI Hardware Failure ; BSoD: I had faced many occasions this issues. but still i have no idea about it. Please Help.. Also My Bluetooth driver shown a 43 error code. Which was doesn't work after windows update. [ATTACH]...
  8. nmi hardware failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nmi hardware failure: i recently meet a nmi hardware failure problem a it keeps blue screen for every 5mins, i tried the guide on this page https://windowsreport.com/nmi_hardware_failure-windows-10/2/ and it back to blue screen after an hour, tried reset windows and still not working and i...
  9. blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE

blue screen error code NMI HARDWARE FAILURE: after playing pubg on tencent gaming buddy emulator windows get stuck any get the blue screen error with the error code NMI_HARDWARE_FAILURE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-code-nmi-hardware-failure/96957252-99c0-45a7-9f49-6e35f1c88c61
  10. BSOD NMI hardware failure

BSOD NMI hardware failure: Hello all, I am a newbie and have been struggling with this BSOD NMI Hardware Failure problem for a few months. I run a HP Workstation on Windows 10 Pro for a couple of years with no problems. Have not added new software or hardware (that I can remembered) and then I get...