Windows 10: bsod error

Discus and support bsod error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i am getting "attempted write to readonly memory " error how can i solve this ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PrasunMajumder, Aug 13, 2019.

1. bsod error

i am getting "attempted write to readonly memory " error how can i solve this ?

:)

PrasunMajumder, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Aug 13, 2019
  4. cplpro Win User

bsod error

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile bsod error :)

cplpro, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

bsod error

1. bsod error - Similar Threads - bsod error

2. BSOD Error: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Hello! I got a blue screen of death while updating windows 10. The code was KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. I will link the dump file. Dump file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1c1OzxHc0xnwsgEj8h4EQKK-oo2Rci5l4 Regards, Matthew. ***Original title: Blue...
  3. BSOD randomly stop code and Uncorrectable error

BSOD randomly stop code and Uncorrectable error: v2 log collector DESKTOP-68T9P1U-(2019-09-13_04-20-34).zip - Google Drive link to thread on toms hardware forum not sure if this helps with a little back ground Question - stop code whea bsod | Tom's Hardware Forum any help is greatly appreciated 140454
  4. WHEA uncorectable error on fresh reinstall BSOD

WHEA uncorectable error on fresh reinstall BSOD: Hi, my computer recently had a failed SSD, so I bought a new one and reinstalled the system. Everything was fine for a while, but the last week or so, I've been getting WHEA uncorrectable error BSODs. I stress tested the GPU on furmark for 6 hours. Then I used Prime 95 to...
  5. BSOD, stop code 1 : reference by pointer and stop code 2 : pnp detected fatal error

BSOD, stop code 1 : reference by pointer and stop code 2 : pnp detected fatal error: I'm constantly facing BSOD error and in error reference by pointer the pc is rebooting by itself while in the second one i have to do a power drain, i.e. press the power button for a while till it gets shutdown...
  6. Recurring BSOD. Continually getting various errors: Kernel Security Error, Memory Error,...

Recurring BSOD. Continually getting various errors: Kernel Security Error, Memory Error,...: Hello, I was recently playing the new Gears 5 on PC when my pc BSOD. I have been able to get it to work for short amount of times but it will either BSOD with various errors generally related to memory management. I have followed online guides about uninstalling recent...
  7. Kernel Power Error/BSoD during gaming.

Kernel Power Error/BSoD during gaming.: Hi, i recently hard reset my PC, before hard resetting my PC i used to crash and get kernel power and kernel PnP errors related to drivers and now even after resetting I still get kernel power errors but these are now accompanied by Kernel-EventTracing errors stating "Error...
  8. kb4512941 update gives me BSOD with 0x800f0845 error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    kb4512941 update gives me BSOD with 0x800f0845 error.: Sorry, posting another issue to report with this update. This is my 1st post ever, so not sure if in the right place. Desktop Win 10 goes through the motions of updating, and then BSODs with error code 0x800f0845. Luckily Win 10 automatically reverts back and undoes the...
  9. BSOD with error MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

BSOD with error MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION: I built a new pc about a month ago now and it has crashed about 8 or 9 times all with the error code MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. These crashes occur randomly (idle, in game, browsing the web) and I can not seem to figure out exactly is going on in my case, despite looking at...
  10. BSOD with error code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL

BSOD with error code: VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL: This crash happens pretty regularly; never twice in a single day, but at least once or twice a month. The code is always VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL. The BSOD is also always colored strangely when I get the above code; it looks like the colors are inverted or somehow...