Windows 10: BSOD error

Discus and support BSOD error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys , I recently got an bsod. I will link the mini dumps below. Can anuone analyse it for me. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeathEater65428, Apr 23, 2020.

1. BSOD error

Hey guys , I recently got an bsod. I will link the mini dumps below. Can anuone analyse it for me. Thank you

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArCqZlwbF3LRavTsn4xt8-az7yk?e=iE1HV0

Also, I frequently get this error while playing cod.

BSOD error [​IMG]

:)

DeathEater65428, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Apr 23, 2020
  4. cplpro Win User

BSOD error

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD error :)

cplpro, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

BSOD error

1. BSOD error - Similar Threads - BSOD error

2. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  3. BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Crash when using Bluetooth PAN to connect to phone. Get invalid mdl range error: On a Surface Pro 7+ running the latest version available of Windows 11. EVERY TIME I connect to a phone via BT PAN I get the BSOD error 'Invalid MDL Range'. I've reset all network adapters, updated all drivers via windows update and intel. Seems like the exact same issue...
  4. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  5. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  6. Windows 11 23H2 BSOD BugCheck Error 0x0000013a - NETIO.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23H2 BSOD BugCheck Error 0x0000013a - NETIO.sys: I was using my pc and I hardly get any BSOD, maybe once every 4-5 months or not at all, when suddenly I faced BSOD 0x0000013a. The detailed extraction of the DUMP file using WinDBG is attached as the hyperlink. https://easyupload.io/2tcicf...
  7. Windows 11 23H2 BSOD BugCheck Error 0x0000013a - NETIO.sys

Windows 11 23H2 BSOD BugCheck Error 0x0000013a - NETIO.sys: I was using my pc and I hardly get any BSOD, maybe once every 4-5 months or not at all, when suddenly I faced BSOD 0x0000013a. The detailed extraction of the DUMP file using WinDBG is attached as the hyperlink. https://easyupload.io/2tcicf...
  8. been having tons of bsod errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    been having tons of bsod errors: i have been having tons upon tons of bsod error from hypervisor to krenal to watchdogs and it still happens so i used sfc scannow keeps saying that there is a corrupted system files and that it fixed it but everytime i reboot and check again it gives me the same response...
  9. been having tons of bsod errors

been having tons of bsod errors: i have been having tons upon tons of bsod error from hypervisor to krenal to watchdogs and it still happens so i used sfc scannow keeps saying that there is a corrupted system files and that it fixed it but everytime i reboot and check again it gives me the same response...
  10. BSOD with DRIVER_FAULTED_SYSTEM_COMMAND error

BSOD with DRIVER_FAULTED_SYSTEM_COMMAND error: Hello, recently my system has crashed and reset by itself whenever I run a game named Fortnite I want to say this game's name out because so far it is the only application that causes this issue. This is the link to the memory dump file associated with the crash...