Windows 10: BSOD error

Discus and support BSOD error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Getting frequent BSOD witihn 20 mins Attaching the link of minidump files. please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChiranjeevRoy1, Feb 22, 2021.

1. BSOD error

Getting frequent BSOD witihn 20 mins

Attaching the link of minidump files. please help

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VPtfWU8MRUY8kKXyRpYKeqYhlZ_6dYoH?usp=sharing

:)

ChiranjeevRoy1, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Feb 22, 2021
  4. cplpro Win User

BSOD error

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD error :)

cplpro, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

BSOD error

1. BSOD error - Similar Threads - BSOD error

2. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes: A Lenovo yoga 910, OS Windows 10, working fine until two days ago. It suddenly had three successive blue screens of death with the following error codes approximatelymemory managementkernel security check failurekmode exception not handledIt shut down and restarted by itself...
  3. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes: A Lenovo yoga 910, OS Windows 10, working fine until two days ago. It suddenly had three successive blue screens of death with the following error codes approximatelymemory managementkernel security check failurekmode exception not handledIt shut down and restarted by itself...
  4. Black screen after three BSODs with different error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error: Hi Guys,I'm facing BSOD suddenly and very intermittent. Can anyone help to check what could be the cause of the issue?The laptop is only few months old hence HW issue should be minimal.Below is the Dump file details...
  6. BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error

BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error: Hi Guys,I'm facing BSOD suddenly and very intermittent. Can anyone help to check what could be the cause of the issue?The laptop is only few months old hence HW issue should be minimal.Below is the Dump file details...
  7. BSOD error MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. This indicates that an in-page operation failed with a CRC error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  9. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  10. Hypervisor Error BSOD

Hypervisor Error BSOD: My computer has had multiple BSOD's and I am getting rather annoyed. I have multiple .dmp files I can share however It isnt allowing me to attach it to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervisor-error-bsod/f51917b4-b508-43b1-92ac-824cc048b15f