Windows 10: BSOD errors after anniversary update on MSI GE40 Dragon Eyes

Discus and support BSOD errors after anniversary update on MSI GE40 Dragon Eyes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting some BSOD errors on my GE 40 especially since the anniversary update which I did several weeks ago. I am now beyond the point of reverting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mgilles0, Oct 19, 2016.

1. mgilles0 Win User

BSOD errors after anniversary update on MSI GE40 Dragon Eyes

I am getting some BSOD errors on my GE 40 especially since the anniversary update which I did several weeks ago. I am now beyond the point of reverting to the earlier version, I think. It has been happening more often. The computer starts up and shuts down fine. The only new hardware is a Microsoft Arc Bluetooth mouse I am using while traveling. I am having no other errors or issues. The message on screen this morning was windows thread exception not handled. No issues are showing in device manager.

Mike Gillespie

:)

mgilles0, Oct 19, 2016
  2. salamsink Win User

Host process for Windows Tasks Causes high memory usage and Cpu Loads in Windows 10

Thank you for your help

1-Model : MSI GE40 Dragon

2 - I changed some sittings but I can't remember all.

salamsink, Oct 19, 2016
  3. Drak Lord Win User
    Bluescreen and restart every so often

Sad to say it happens yet

Seen to BSOD errors so far:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

and

Attempt to write to readonly memory

There may be more but i was not on the PC when it happen

The minidump files:

Minidump (same folder as before, moved the once from last time into the archive folder

BTW i keepet MSI afterburner, Gaming app and Dragon eye so far, but now i am also removing that

Drak Lord, Oct 19, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the 10forums and apologies for the delay.

Do you still need help?

5. mgilles0 Win User
    Yes, please.

mgilles0, Oct 22, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD errors after anniversary update on MSI GE40 Dragon Eyes - Similar Threads - BSOD errors anniversary

2. MSI Dragon Center is not installing [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    MSI Dragon Center is not installing [Fixed]: [ATTACH]MSI Dragon Center is software that comes pre-installed on all MSI gaming devices. It lets users monitor and optimizes their systems. If you uninstall MSI Dragon Center from your system, you can reinstall it by downloading its latest version from the official website....
  3. MSI Dragon center removal help

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MSI Dragon center removal help: Good day, As I stated I have an MSI GF 65 9SEXR laptop and as their literature states free buff for your system. this program is the dragon center, which allows you to optimize your system for the task at hand. I'm not into or trust, free buff. I believe that this program is...
  4. 100% CPU after downloading MSI Dragon center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100% CPU after downloading MSI Dragon center: Hello. Yesterday i've downloaded MSI dragon center. After the installation, in Task manager I saw that the CPU has 100% without any running applications. Before there was no problems. I already did these things: -Factory reset -BIOS reset -Virus scan with few programs...
  5. MSI Dragon Centre causing trouble after and update..

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MSI Dragon Centre causing trouble after and update..: MSI Dragon Centre causing trouble after and update.. Previously I had a factory installed version of the software which came pre-installed with my Notebook and it didn't cause any such error but after update it happened. During shut down computer shows an Application...
  6. Bluetooth is gone from my MSi GE40 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is gone from my MSi GE40 laptop: Hi, I have been struggling with this problem for a couple of months now but cannot find a solution that works. I have a MSi GE40 laptop that used to have Bluetooth. Somewhere between the 1903 and 1909 updates, it disappeared. It is still visible in Device Manager if I...
  7. MSI Dragon center stopped working after Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSI Dragon center stopped working after Windows update: I have a MSI Gaming laptop and the Dragon Center app which can change the performance by overclocking the gpu etc. stopped working after a recent windows update - about 2 or 3 weeks ago. When I try to turn it on it asks if I give it permission to make changes on my computer...
  8. BSOD after MSI motherboard update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after MSI motherboard update: When I updated my BIOS for my motherboard it originally wouldn't post. After clearing the CMOS, i could then only get it to post after removing one of the RAM sticks. It immediately sent me to the BIOS where I confirmed the stock settings. Windows could boot. For...
  9. BSODs after the anniversary update

BSODs after the anniversary update: I don't know where to begin with this one. I was on windows 7 in the past and my PC (custom built) constantly suffered from BSOD and random crashes (like browsers crashing randomly). I did my best to try and find out what is causing these issues and ended up narrowing it...
  10. Two different BSOD errors after getting the Anniversary Update.

Two different BSOD errors after getting the Anniversary Update.: Hi there. I got the AU update two days ago and my computer has been constantly getting a BSOD since. The first error I got was SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with a failure message for bcmwl63a.sys. I looked it up and saw that it was related to my WLAN card, so I updated...