Windows 10: BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May

Discus and support BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer: Acer Aspire 5 laptop, Windows 10 Since Monday my computer has been regularly having BSOD errors with lots of stop codes MEMORY MANAGEMENT,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OliverSilk, May 22, 2020.

1. BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May

Computer: Acer Aspire 5 laptop, Windows 10

Since Monday my computer has been regularly having BSOD errors with lots of stop codes MEMORY MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, there may be others. Before then I have had little to no BSODS occur.

In addition at the same time my Java has gone weird. IntelliJ a Java IDE has started putting random characters in file paths causing it to crash.

BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May 731a8fd8-02e8-483b-bb7b-13437ea84763?upload=true.png 1. Folder beside {USER}\AppData where Intellij is storing data

2. Subfolders of above top shouldn't be there

3. Another subfolder with another weird character

Other Java IDEs are also crashing. Minecraft which uses its own bundled JRE - separate Java to IntelliJ is also crashing commonly on launch.

BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May 1455bbf3-eed6-40a9-ae47-682c3a357bb6?upload=true.png

A random character in the name of the texture is being replaced. Also if it is relevant one of the lines in the log file is Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null.

I have currently tried:

• Making sure my computer is fully updated
    • Refreshing my Windows
    • Resetting my computer - not keep files
    • Run a Norton security scan
    • Updating many of my drivers - including graphics

If anyone has any suggestions or has had a similar problem any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

:)

OliverSilk, May 22, 2020
  2. Senarium Win User

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, May 22, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, May 22, 2020
  4. BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May

Internet explorer & java

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) What exactly you are trying to do with java/ do you receive any error message related to java, while trying to open Microsoft Edge?

2) Do you receive any error message when trying to open Internet Explorer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Clear caches and cookies of Internet Explorer.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.
    Step 2: Run Printer troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Printer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 22, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May

1. BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May - Similar Threads - BSOD Errors Weird

2. Weird issues since last update probably ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird issues since last update probably ?: Hey friends I'm not sure if my issue is related to latest updates or not but anyways here it goes... Earlier - when I turned on my laptop - the manufacturer page "Lenovo" used to start with a circling dots one for a few seconds before coming onto "Welcome" screen, now a days,...
  3. BSOD issue since installing 3080 (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD issue since installing 3080 (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR): Hi all, I finally got a 3080 FE and installed it, but sadly I've been having blue screening issues since. After playing games for an hour or two they will happen, no matter how demanding the game. At first I thought it was the storage device the games were on since one of my...
  4. Random crashes/BSOD since May.

Random crashes/BSOD since May.: Specs. Somewhere in May, I started having random crashes on my computer, in varying types. Type 1 is your general bluescreen. It gives me about eight different messages, and is by far the most common. Type 2 is less common, and a little more strange. Sometimes, activity...
  5. BSOD each month since May approx.

BSOD each month since May approx.: Hi, I've been experiencing a Blue Screen crash every month since May now. The last one was a few minutes ago and I have not the knowledge to find out what causes the issue. The description reads as follows, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  6. BSODs since May

BSODs since May: I started getting random BSODs on my PC CPU: i9-9900K with be quiet! DARK ROCK 4 cooler; GPU: MSI 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio; Motherboard: MSI Z390 Pro Carbon; RAM: 2 sticks 32 GB total of HyperX Fury Black 2400; Power Supply: EVGA Supernova 1000 T2. I have been getting various...
  7. Start menu has weird-overlapping UI since May update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu has weird-overlapping UI since May update: [ATTACH] Hi! Ever since I installed the 2020 May update a few days ago, my start menu is looking pretty weird. The below screenshot illustrates how my start menu looks when I open it up. I do not press any buttons, I do not start typing. It just looks like this,...
  8. Weird Icon on Taskbar since May 2020 Update Win10 v2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weird Icon on Taskbar since May 2020 Update Win10 v2004: Hello, ever since updating my windows 10 version to 2004 yesterday, I get a very weird icon on staskbar: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It appears when I open the arrow on the taskbar and as soon as I hover on it, it immediately disappears, until the next time it appears again....
  9. Microsoft had an update on Monday, May 20th.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft had an update on Monday, May 20th.: Ever since the update I am having issues opening docs sent through google mail that I am getting. I get the message that I can not access the doc and that the site may have been renames or moved: The webpage at...
  10. Login issues since the May 2018 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login issues since the May 2018 update: Since this update - my tablet, which thankfully I do not use often (as it is next to not possible now) login is extremely slow (click on screen to start login and have to wait minutes before I can enter any "auth" info, and I can no longer use the PIN method. Further,...