Windows 10: BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May

Discus and support BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Computer: Acer Aspire 5 laptop, Windows 10 Since Monday my computer has been regularly having BSOD errors with lots of stop codes MEMORY MANAGEMENT,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OliverSilk, May 22, 2020.

1. BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May

Computer: Acer Aspire 5 laptop, Windows 10

Since Monday my computer has been regularly having BSOD errors with lots of stop codes MEMORY MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, there may be others. Before then I have had little to no BSODS occur.

In addition at the same time my Java has gone weird. IntelliJ a Java IDE has started putting random characters in file paths causing it to crash.

BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May 731a8fd8-02e8-483b-bb7b-13437ea84763?upload=true.png 1. Folder beside {USER}\AppData where Intellij is storing data

2. Subfolders of above top shouldn't be there

3. Another subfolder with another weird character

Other Java IDEs are also crashing. Minecraft which uses its own bundled JRE - separate Java to IntelliJ is also crashing commonly on launch.

BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May 1455bbf3-eed6-40a9-ae47-682c3a357bb6?upload=true.png

A random character in the name of the texture is being replaced. Also if it is relevant one of the lines in the log file is Current Language: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null.

I have currently tried:

• Making sure my computer is fully updated
    • Refreshing my Windows
    • Resetting my computer - not keep files
    • Run a Norton security scan
    • Updating many of my drivers - including graphics

If anyone has any suggestions or has had a similar problem any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

:)

OliverSilk, May 22, 2020
  2. Senarium Win User

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, May 22, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, May 22, 2020
  4. BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May

Internet explorer & java

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) What exactly you are trying to do with java/ do you receive any error message related to java, while trying to open Microsoft Edge?

2) Do you receive any error message when trying to open Internet Explorer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Clear caches and cookies of Internet Explorer.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.
    Step 2: Run Printer troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Printer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 22, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May

1. BSOD Errors and Weird Java Issues Since Monday 19th May - Similar Threads - BSOD Errors Weird

2. Microsoft had an update on Monday, May 20th.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft had an update on Monday, May 20th.: Ever since the update I am having issues opening docs sent through google mail that I am getting. I get the message that I can not access the doc and that the site may have been renames or moved: The webpage at...
  3. Recurring Issue with Java Virtual Machine Error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recurring Issue with Java Virtual Machine Error: [ATTACH] Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling java, JRE, and/or JDK. Have scanned computer for viruses and cleaned. This all started after I thought I got some malware on my computer after downloading a simple file from GitHub for fun. Error continuously pops up after...
  4. Java issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Java issues: Hey y’all I just installed java but when I try to open .jar files, java is not an option. I’ve trued uninstalling and reinstalling, what do I do? submitted by /u/Jsarnell118 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fk8y91/java_issues/
  5. Random BSODs ever since May 2019 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs ever since May 2019 update.: The may 2019 update forced itself upon my computer at the end of August and ever since I have been plagued with BSODs with the vague descriptor of "critical_process_died". These BSODs never generate dump files, the BSOD just sits at 0% indefinitely while my CPU fan whirs up...
  6. Java error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Java error: Hello, I have trouble with java Error: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at java.awt.EventQueue.invokeAndWait(Unknown Source) at java.awt.EventQueue.invokeAndWait(Unknown Source) at javax.swing.SwingUtilities.invokeAndWait(Unknown Source) at...
  7. Java Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java Issue: Hi All! My java has stopped working. I get this message (see attached pic) when I try and run it... What do I do? Thanks!
  8. Login issues since the May 2018 update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login issues since the May 2018 update: Since this update - my tablet, which thankfully I do not use often (as it is next to not possible now) login is extremely slow (click on screen to start login and have to wait minutes before I can enter any "auth" info, and I can no longer use the PIN method. Further,...
  9. Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then: Hi all! Since last week I see on most systems here now and then the following in Windows Problem Report: [img] I assume I am not the only one and it looks like a Microsoft-server is overloaded. Is there any way to get rid of those errors? The strange thing is that...
  10. Java issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java issue?: I'm trying to remote into my work PC, which I've done numerous times in the past. I can get in from my Windows 10 desktop, but on my Win 10 laptop I'm all of a sudden unable to get in. The error I'm getting on my laptop says "Secuity exception" and "Found unsigned entry...