Windows 10: BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?

Discus and support BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been troubleshooting for the last few weeks whenever I've experienced this issue, I seem to randomly blue screen at random points with no seeming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hugh O'Brien, May 25, 2023.

1. BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?

I've been troubleshooting for the last few weeks whenever I've experienced this issue, I seem to randomly blue screen at random points with no seeming underlying cause, the following BSOD errors have come up:SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDPAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_NOT_GREATER_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - what failed: luafv.sysall errors other than the last didn't point to any specific area, I'm having a feeling it's driver related.Things I've tried so far:running sfc/scannow several timesRunning driver verifier got stuck in bsod loopran memory di

:)

Hugh O'Brien, May 25, 2023
  2. philc43 Win User

BSOD during gaming, plethora of different error codes!

Hello and welcome to TenForums BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related? :)

The log files that you provided only show one crash dump file so there is not a lot of information to go on. Furthermore the bugcheck code is not one I have ever seen before!

The stack recorded in the dump includes some references to storage and the analysis suggests memory corruption and so with nothing else to go on I would suggest that you do a check on the hard disk and RAM. This maybe the same as you have already run but it would be good to see the results.

Try CHKDSK
    using option 3
    Then

Diagnostics Test [/i] HDD TEST
    *Arrow Run HDTune to
    • check the health,
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    When above is done please make screenshots of the following
    • the health,
    • the error scan,
    • the benchmark incl. following
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.

Similarly with a memory test it would be good to post the results after you have run memtest86+ for a minimum of 8 passes

You indicated that many more crashes have occurred, however, they are not being recorded. Please make sure that your system is setup to record crash dump files: Configure Windows 10 to Create Minidump on BSOD

If the BSOD errors are all different it does tend to suggest a hardware problem. Sorry I can't be more helpful.

philc43, May 25, 2023
  3. Rave99 Win User
    Constant BSOD. Driver related

Greetings,

Lately I've been experiencing a lot of BSODs that are random. When googling the error code it was always driver related. I've uninstalled the GPU driver, realtek audio driver as well as the CPU/chipset driver. they're less frequent now but BSODs still occur. Can somebody please help me figure it out? I've ran out of options.

Edit: I've uploaded the latest dump file that was created yesterday.

MEMORY.DMP

Rave99, May 25, 2023
  4. BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?

BSOD with differents error code

hi, im just finished all these steps, but after the restart suddenly my pc is having another BSOD with error code KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. This is not the first time it happens, before this, im trying a several guide to fix my BSOD, whenever i finished
    it, it seems like my pc having another BSOD with different error code. Here's the new minidump files :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12XpiqTZne3i3foGhQ7C8gLHeF6IRwoqB/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for ur response

Theotherule, May 25, 2023
Thema:

BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?

1. BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related? - Similar Threads - BSOD errors random

2. BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?: I've been troubleshooting for the last few weeks whenever I've experienced this issue, I seem to randomly blue screen at random points with no seeming underlying cause, the following BSOD errors have come...
  3. BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD errors at random with different codes, maybe driver related?: I've been troubleshooting for the last few weeks whenever I've experienced this issue, I seem to randomly blue screen at random points with no seeming underlying cause, the following BSOD errors have come...
  4. Random BSOD with different error code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD with different error code.: Hi, I am currently having random BSOD Issues.. My computer crashes randomly at times.. till i am pretty frustrated at it. My Computer:This is the most recent dmp file that i have. ************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol...
  5. Random BSOD with different error code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD with different error code.: Hi, I am currently having random BSOD Issues.. My computer crashes randomly at times.. till i am pretty frustrated at it. My Computer:This is the most recent dmp file that i have. ************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol...
  6. Random BSOD with different error code.

7. Random BSOD with different error codes recently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD with different error codes recently: Hello all,Over the last few weeks, I've been having lots of seemingly random BSODs on my Windows 10 machine Version 21H2 build 19044.1469.Reading online, I found that most websites suggest a driver issue, so I updated all my drivers and still observe the problem. I updated...
  8. Random BSOD with different error codes recently

Random BSOD with different error codes recently: Hello all,Over the last few weeks, I've been having lots of seemingly random BSODs on my Windows 10 machine Version 21H2 build 19044.1469.Reading online, I found that most websites suggest a driver issue, so I updated all my drivers and still observe the problem. I updated...
  9. Random BSOD's with different error codes

Random BSOD's with different error codes: Hello everyone, I have one PC in the company that constantly reboots itself at completely random times, but often, sometimes as soon as login screen is displayed. Version is 1909. I have done a clean reinstall of windows 10 PRO numerous times but the issue persists,...
  10. Random BSODs with different error codes

Random BSODs with different error codes: Hi, I'm having random BSODs starting about 1 week ago. First BSOD happened while my sister was using Adobe Illustrator, she suddenly rebooted the PC so there was no MINIDUMP and I didn't make in time to write down crash report information. Second BSOD occurred when I opened a...