Windows 10: BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly

Discus and support BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Its been a week since I am getting BSOD errors like WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, KERNAL_ERROR and some more randomly when using system. My Laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TosheetHedaoo, Feb 11, 2021.

1. BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly

Hello, Its been a week since I am getting BSOD errors like WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, KERNAL_ERROR and some more randomly when using system.

My Laptop Specs are:

Processor: i7-9750H,

RAM: 16 GB

Graphic Card : GTX 1660Ti

I even updated the windows to latest but error is still occurring.

Also I searched for dump files but the folder is empty.

Anyone know how to fix this ?

Thanks in advance.

:)

TosheetHedaoo, Feb 11, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Windows 10 randomly goes to BSOD/crashing

Hi Mitchell,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As you are facing the BSOD error while playing games, please share the information:

• Is the issue particular to a game or all games?
    • Are the games downloaded from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to update the Graphic card driver by following the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the graphic card driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Also, refer the link provided below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 11, 2021
  4. BossDweeb Win User

BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly

Getting BSOD while playing games

Guess what! Those DCOM errors don't often makes sense to any human, and Event Viewer
    always has some inconsequential errors that

don't affect Windows performance. If you have only had a single BSOD from nowhere, play on. If they continue, you need to

look for a problem.

- With a gaming BSOD on all games my first go to is temperatures.
    If you are using a dedicated graphics processor you can monitor the graphics processor temps in the
    GPUz sensors tab.

There is also a cpu temp monitor at the bottom of the list of graphics processor parameters

GPU-Z Video card GPU Information Utility

-
    Real Temp -
    is a good stand alone cpu temp monitor (use this if you don't have a dedicated graphics card).

- If temps are good I would generally reinstall or update my graphics driver. Reinstalling the graphics driver can also help

if the driver has been corrupted somehow.

- If the BSOD is only with one game, repairing or reinstalling the game may be necessary. I had one game a few years ago

that BSOD randomly a few times until I lowered the games resolution from 1902x1080 to 1680x1050.

BossDweeb, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly

1. BSOD Errors during playing games and sometime randomly - Similar Threads - BSOD Errors during

2. BSOD during playing a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during playing a game: Hello, could you please help me with a problem: yesterday I got BSOD while playing a video game.The error code was 124, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. My PC specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, 16 GB DDR4, Radeon 6700XT, PSU 600W. XMP disabled, no overclocking, all standard bios settings. This...
  3. BSOD during playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during playing a game: Hello, could you please help me with a problem: yesterday I got BSOD while playing a video game.The error code was 124, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. My PC specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, 16 GB DDR4, Radeon 6700XT, PSU 600W. XMP disabled, no overclocking, all standard bios settings. This...
  4. BSOD during playing a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random Blue Screens during games and sometimes not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Blue Screens during games and sometimes not: Hello, I have suffered multiple blue screens while playing games at seemingly random. The games wouldn't show any problems with game play no lag, no stuttering before hand and then- out of nowhere- blue screen. I even woke up to a computer telling me that it recovered from an...
  6. Random Blue Screens during games and sometimes not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Blue Screens during games and sometimes not: Hello, I have suffered multiple blue screens while playing games at seemingly random. The games wouldn't show any problems with game play no lag, no stuttering before hand and then- out of nowhere- blue screen. I even woke up to a computer telling me that it recovered from an...
  7. Random BSOD sometimes

Random BSOD sometimes: Hi there, I have lately a BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED crash out of nowhere . Not my first crash Already reinstalled windows but that dosnt fix my problem. I looked online for a solution and didnt find one. I have the DMP but do not understand it. DMP link:...
  8. Random BSOD while playing games (Not often, but sometimes)

Random BSOD while playing games (Not often, but sometimes): Hello. I have been struggling with this for a long time, but I have not asked for help until now. Im having this bluescreen while playing games. It does not happen every time I play games, but It happens. I have been searching around alot, but its hard to find an answer. Its...
  9. Random BSOD's during games

Random BSOD's during games: I recently built my PC in June and it has been running fine since. I have just recently been getting BSODs and crashes in the middle of games. The two BSODs I have been getting are Bad_Pool_Header and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I believe that these crashes have something to...
  10. Random bsod sometimes during work sometimes when windows loads

Random bsod sometimes during work sometimes when windows loads: Hello. I have a dell laptop with windows 10. and i have random bsod sometimes during work sometimes when windows loads. The last bsod said DRIVER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL nwifi.sys. I will attach the dmp file . Thanks. wanted to add that i updated the wifi driver to the...