Windows 10: BSOD errors for 2 months

Discus and support BSOD errors for 2 months in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my gaming laptop has bsod errors for 2 months and i tried everything, installed manufacturer drivers but i cant solve the issue. I am uploading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tuna Şentürk, Apr 21, 2024.

1. BSOD errors for 2 months

Hello, my gaming laptop has bsod errors for 2 months and i tried everything, installed manufacturer drivers but i cant solve the issue. I am uploading my minidump files. Is it driver related or hardware? minidumps.zip I am even having BSOD errors while trying to enter advanced startup.

:)

Tuna Şentürk, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Apr 21, 2024
  4. LeoBloom Win User

BSOD errors for 2 months

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

BSOD errors for 2 months

1. BSOD errors for 2 months - Similar Threads - BSOD errors months

2. KERNEL-HEAP MODE CORRUPTION BSOD 2 BSOD's within a month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL-HEAP MODE CORRUPTION BSOD 2 BSOD's within a month: 1. Kernel-Power Error 41I've noticed in event viewer that I have had these Error 41's since 28/11/2022 --, 06/2023 till now, with them occassionaly occuring but without an BSOD. - To note my PSU is a RMx 750W Corsair that is ~2 years old 2022- GPU is a new model 3060- A old...
  3. KERNEL-HEAP MODE CORRUPTION BSOD 2 BSOD's within a month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL-HEAP MODE CORRUPTION BSOD 2 BSOD's within a month: 1. Kernel-Power Error 41I've noticed in event viewer that I have had these Error 41's since 28/11/2022 --, 06/2023 till now, with them occassionaly occuring but without an BSOD. - To note my PSU is a RMx 750W Corsair that is ~2 years old 2022- GPU is a new model 3060- A old...
  4. KERNEL-HEAP MODE CORRUPTION BSOD 2 BSOD's within a month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD errors for 2 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors for 2 months: Hello, my gaming laptop has bsod errors for 2 months and i tried everything, installed manufacturer drivers but i cant solve the issue. I am uploading my minidump files. Is it driver related or hardware? minidumps.zip I am even having BSOD errors while trying to enter...
  6. System worked for 2 months...constant BSOD ever since.

System worked for 2 months...constant BSOD ever since.: Hello, I am at my wits end with my latest build. I built my machine back in October 2020. I got 2 months of use and 8 months of chasing my tail. Here are the specs: Operating System: Windows 10 Home build 19043 64-bitCPU Type: AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT 12-Core Motherboard: MAG...
  7. Struggling with BSOD for the last 2 months. Pls help

Struggling with BSOD for the last 2 months. Pls help: I've been really going crazy over my BSOD. I was able to go a good 3-4 days without BSOD.. thought everything was ok, but it happened again today.. Here is the last 5 crash dump files from May 5th, April 29th, April 26th, April 24th and also April 23rd. Much thanks in...
  8. Lots of IRQ_Less... and KERNEL_SECURITY... BSODs on 2 month old build

Lots of IRQ_Less... and KERNEL_SECURITY... BSODs on 2 month old build: I did a new Win 10 Pro 64 build last 30 December. A few weeks later, I started getting BSODs. Passmark Memtest86 found RAM defects. Corsair replaced the RAM, lifetime warranty. BSODs continued. On 27 Feb, ran sfc and dism commands per instructions found on web searches, but...
  9. Keep getting BSOD for the pass 2 month

Keep getting BSOD for the pass 2 month: BlueScreenView says that its ntoskrnl.exe driver error. 23722
  10. 4 BSOD's on 2-month old PC

4 BSOD's on 2-month old PC: Recently built a new PC, and it works excellently well however over the last 3 weeks I've had 4 BSOD's all with the same bugcheck error code from Event Log I don't know how it starts or what triggers it. It simply runs into the issue every few days and restarts all on its...