Windows 10: BSOD Errors. I've been trying to fix it myself for a week with no lock. Dump file link...

Discus and support BSOD Errors. I've been trying to fix it myself for a week with no lock. Dump file link... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmqicehE7EATa-vWm_r_FqCX9Zs?e=B28OMw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MylesIsHere, Aug 6, 2019.

1. BSOD Errors. I've been trying to fix it myself for a week with no lock. Dump file link...

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmqicehE7EATa-vWm_r_FqCX9Zs?e=B28OMw

:)

MylesIsHere, Aug 6, 2019
  2. Victorbra Win User

BSOD Driver power state failure + Dump Files - Windows 10

Hello,

Everytime I play some game he stop on the load screen and after 1 - 2 minutes I get the BSOD driver power state failure.

I`m posting here all the details about the blue screen:

Link to Dump File - Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

• Specs:
    • Geforce 960m - Updated drive
    • Intel core i7- 6700Hq
    • 16gb ram
    April 04 - I just updated the Nvidia drivers, Intel drivers(with Intel(R) Driver Update Utility 2.7.2) And updated other drivers using Driver Booster 4.

I really need help, I`ve being trying to fix it for a while.

Victorbra, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    BSOD Dump File Analysis

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the dump file. While we are checking the information you've shared, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Troubleshoot blue screen.

Please let us know the result after following the steps.

Ryan Fra, Aug 6, 2019
  4. BSOD Errors. I've been trying to fix it myself for a week with no lock. Dump file link...

HELP FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES , I NEED BSOD ERRORS .DMP .DUMP FILES

I want to analysis many BSOD errors, for this purpose, i am collecting dump files in form of .dmp and .dump files.

I knew many users are getting bsod and already some reported bsod errors in this forum.

I am requesting all the users, who is having .dmp and .dump files , upload the files in online storage and then share those links here .

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

BSOD Errors. I've been trying to fix it myself for a week with no lock. Dump file link...

1. BSOD Errors. I've been trying to fix it myself for a week with no lock. Dump file link... - Similar Threads - BSOD Errors I've

2. For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...: BSOD errors have been an annoying issue my PC has had for some time, I've tried many different things to fix it, including updating and investigating drivers, tweaking with system settings, fully system resetting my pc, replacing memory, using the troubleshoot guide, some...
  3. For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...: BSOD errors have been an annoying issue my PC has had for some time, I've tried many different things to fix it, including updating and investigating drivers, tweaking with system settings, fully system resetting my pc, replacing memory, using the troubleshoot guide, some...
  4. For some time I've been experiencing BSOD errors and everything I've tried to do has failed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I got a BSOD dump file link is there

I got a BSOD dump file link is there: I got a BSOD so please check what caused itDump file hyperlink https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-bsod-dump-file-link-is-there/fe68f037-991c-483d-a207-36372f5f616e
  6. I think I've tried everything but no dump file is created

I think I've tried everything but no dump file is created: I have been getting various BSODs for more than a month KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION but no Dump Files are created there is no C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP and...
  7. I think I've tried everything but no dump file is created

I think I've tried everything but no dump file is created: I have been getting various BSODs for more than a month (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION) but no Dump Files are created (there is no C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP...
  8. I've been at this for a week now

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been at this for a week now: I've been getting error 56 Where I can't use the internet Says I don't have a etherent cable connected when I do and it has a warning symbol on the driver's I've tried everything from cmd to shell to uninstalling and installing the driver's and resetting I've troubleshooted...
  9. Hello so I've been getting BSOD for MEMORY MANAGEMENT for weeks

Hello so I've been getting BSOD for MEMORY MANAGEMENT for weeks: So about 50% of times when I close a game, I'd get a BSOD for memory management and just now I just got a BSOD for closing chrome tabs. So here's the Mini dump Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com) Online Crash Dump Analysis...
  10. Weekly system error memory dump files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Weekly system error memory dump files: Every week (or so) I get a system error memory dump file around 800 mb in size. If I notice a drop in disk space for no reason I do a disk cleanup and it is there. No BSODs, no lock ups, no system lagging, in other words the computer runs perfectly. Is something going on...