Windows 10: BSOD errors last two weeks

Discus and support BSOD errors last two weeks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have problems with BSOD errors last one or two weeks. Erros are CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alastorcz, May 6, 2019.

1. Alastorcz Win User

BSOD errors last two weeks

Hello, I have problems with BSOD errors last one or two weeks. Erros are CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Info from BluescreenView app - all errors are caused by ntoskrnl.exe

files with logs https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmiXEOhTdlB9aDRLmnoKe_c4AnU

AMD Ryzen 3 2200G

Asrock B450M pro4

Radeon graphics drivers reinstalled, updated, replaced with older version, Memtest86+ without error, Windows memory test without error, SFC /scannow without errors, Checkdisk without errors, Malwarebytes and Avast antivirus without problem, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image/RestoreHealth without error.

World of Warcraft crashing with 132 error or closed without error or ended with BSOD (problem with wow started in same time as with BSOD), Chrome internet ended with BSOD or closed without error. BSOD after reboot from BSOD.

:)

Alastorcz, May 6, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, May 6, 2019
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, May 6, 2019
  4. cplpro Win User

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD errors last two weeks :)

cplpro, May 6, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD errors last two weeks - Similar Threads - BSOD errors last

2. Multiple BSOD over two weeks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD over two weeks: They happen seemingly at random. The many topics about these indicate it's a driver issue, I just need to know which drivers are causing them since I updated everything from the BIOS to Sata drivers before this started happening.Here are the most recent...
  3. two updates the last week of june

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    two updates the last week of june: My pc has to be logged in every time so I always know when I am inflicted with a update. I got one in the last week of june and my browser started crashing. At that time it was only crashing my browser. I was using the ccleaner browser so I then tried chrome and it was no...
  4. Two BSODs within the past week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two BSODs within the past week: I had been having BSODs over the past week on my laptop while watching youtube videos on Chrome but with different stopcodes My laptop is a GL62M-7RD. OS: Windows 10 Home Version 1903 Build 18362.1016 CPU: Intel i7-7700HQ @2.80 GHz Memory: 16GB (16GB x1) DDR4 2400MHz...
  5. multiple bsod screens in two weeks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    multiple bsod screens in two weeks: i have gotten 4 bsods in two weeks; two of them in the past three hours. i have the .dmp files i just need a support guy to go through them : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-bsod-screens-in-two-weeks/33ce95dd-fdc9-414f-a6d7-002043722d92
  6. Two different BSODs in the past week

Two different BSODs in the past week: Hello, I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my PC. I got 2 different BSODs in the past week and I'm starting to get worried. The BSODs are: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (latest one) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (first one) I'm uploading logs from BlueScreenView, V2 and...
  7. Indexing loses the last week or two after a rebuild

in Cortana
    Indexing loses the last week or two after a rebuild: I notice this on Outlook, but maybe it affects all Windows searches: I search for a an email and thought there are emails from yesterday, Outlook only finds them from a week earlier and earlier than that. I rebuild the index, then all is OK for a bit until after a day, or...
  8. Random BSODs since update last week

Random BSODs since update last week: Windows version 1903. Ever since a middle of the night update last week (10/5) the system has random bsods. Also cannot access the system information app, "windows management files may be moved or missing." although running sfc /scannow reports everything is fine. The...
  9. Two BSoDs in two weeks - hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe

Two BSoDs in two weeks - hal.dll, ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I built my new PC almost 2 months ago. Since then no problems, no BSODs and generally everything was fine. First BSoD happened suddenly when I was playing Resident Evil 6 two weeks ago. After that I did sfc /scannow, chkdsk and Windows Memory Diagnostic, and they...
  10. BSOD after update last week

BSOD after update last week: Hi all, Last week on shutting down I was prompted to install updates before shutting down as is normal. Did this but the next morning on booting got the dreaded BSOD. List of stopcodes generated after many attempts to boot up (in no particular order) *PFN LIST CORRUPT *IRQL...