Windows 10: BSOD Errors *only* when using OBS Studio - NDU.sys issue?

Discus and support BSOD Errors *only* when using OBS Studio - NDU.sys issue? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I am scratching my head and going crazy over constant BSOD errors. Each error has been different so far, however the recent ones seem to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonLaws1, Apr 16, 2021.

1. JonLaws1 Win User

BSOD Errors *only* when using OBS Studio - NDU.sys issue?

Hi all,

I am scratching my head and going crazy over constant BSOD errors. Each error has been different so far, however the recent ones seem to be all NDU.sys issues. The only time I am facing these issues is usually after I open OBS or close OBS sometimes during using it to record. The reason I believe it to be OBS is this morning, I had the PC running for about 2ish hours, was doing editing and rendering in premire pro, and only when I closed OBS did it happen, same with yesterdays BSOD. I have attached my Memory.dmp file to here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ali3eNS9NagEaDBrKvhzfio4_VE?e=49evdF
    If anyone could help it would be amazing. This has happened for about a week now and annoyingly I cant restore my system further back than about 2 days. My entire system and all software being used is completely up to date, so it isn't an update issue. As I said, it seems to only happen when OBS is running. I have ran RAM tests and they are clean. My PC Specs are included in the Memory.rar file for info. Bare in mind I have ran OBS to the same standards since May last year, no increased stress over this time and the most I have done is ADD RAM to the system. I have no idea how to understand the DMP file so anyone who can point me in the right direction would be amazing!

Many thanks,

Jonathan

:)

JonLaws1, Apr 16, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

OBS Studio.

Hi lads.

Do any of you know or have used OBS Studio?

Since last week i am streaming on Twich but unfortunately yesterday i have had to stop doing it due lag or buffering, from my monitor to OBS the Game doesn't lag or keep buffering but in the Twich window it does, maybe i am missing some setting, i have seen people that they do streaming and Games run smoothly.

Any advice will be more than appreciate.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Multiple BSOD while using OBS Studio

Hello,

I attached the DMP files to this. My computer has been BSOD multiple times they seem to be all different. It only seems to happen when using OBS Studio's to live stream to youtube. Please take a look and let me know what drivers are causing this.

Thanks

teamsheetz, Apr 16, 2021
  4. BSOD Errors *only* when using OBS Studio - NDU.sys issue?

OBS Says its recording but its not

Try uninstall and reinstall the software then to see if it resolves the problem.

Otherwise, I recommend you repost this issue on the OBS Studio forums, since it is not specifically a Windows 10 issue.

https://obsproject.com/forum/list/windows-suppo...

Andre for Directly, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Errors *only* when using OBS Studio - NDU.sys issue?

1. BSOD Errors *only* when using OBS Studio - NDU.sys issue? - Similar Threads - BSOD Errors *only*

2. Blue screens while using OBS Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screens while using OBS Studio: I have been having a repeatable "kmode_exception_not_handled" blue screen while using OBS Studio 64 bit. I've had it happen twice in the past day, here are the .dmp files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtoNNyNRWksujxVDrC9snG4sqSSFMy computer's...
  3. Blue screens while using OBS Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screens while using OBS Studio: I have been having a repeatable "kmode_exception_not_handled" blue screen while using OBS Studio 64 bit. I've had it happen twice in the past day, here are the .dmp files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtoNNyNRWksujxVDrC9snG4sqSSFMy computer's...
  4. Blue screens while using OBS Studio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD issue / NDU.Sys - Ndu!CarDisableCacheAwareReference+30

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue / NDU.Sys - Ndu!CarDisableCacheAwareReference+30: Hi team, I'm facing a BSOD issue using my Dell Vostro 3681 Desktop. I tried updating all drivers & windows update also. Integrated test doesn't show a hardware issue. Please find attached the dump file >...
  6. BSOD issue / NDU.Sys - Ndu!CarDisableCacheAwareReference+30

BSOD issue / NDU.Sys - Ndu!CarDisableCacheAwareReference+30: Hi team, I'm facing a BSOD issue using my Dell Vostro 3681 Desktop. I tried updating all drivers & windows update also. Integrated test doesn't show a hardware issue. Please find attached the dump file >...
  7. OBS Studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OBS Studio: When other people install OBS studio it installs to the program files in there C drive. But when I do it, it is locked away in the Program data. And when I go to my graphics settings and click browse, you cant enter your program data. Basically I'm trying to fix the blacks...
  8. BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e only while streaming with OBS Studio

BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e only while streaming with OBS Studio: Every time I stream to Twitch, I get this error - BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e - and my computer restarts. There have been a few times when the message was different, but the vast majority of them read this way. According to BlueScreenView, this is probably caused by...
  9. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD when streaming using OBS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ntoskrnl.exe BSOD when streaming using OBS: Hi folks, I'm hoping someone can help me out as I have tried just about everything in order to try to get this to work. I've recently just finished building a new computer and have attempted to game + stream with the one computer, however when streaming it seems to...
  10. Multiple BSOD while using OBS Studio

Multiple BSOD while using OBS Studio: Hello, I attached the DMP files to this. My computer has been BSOD multiple times they seem to be all different. It only seems to happen when using OBS Studio's to live stream to youtube. Please take a look and let me know what drivers are causing this. Thanks 90672