Windows 10: BSOD Errors... Please Help!

Discus and support BSOD Errors... Please Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my computer has been shutting down randomly sometimes within minutes and sometimes it takes days but will randomly blue screen, and almost every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AustinEllis16, May 18, 2021.

1. BSOD Errors... Please Help!

So my computer has been shutting down randomly sometimes within minutes and sometimes it takes days but will randomly blue screen, and almost every time it's a different reason listed... not sure what I need to do. I have too many error codes too look up and the only 'Critical' event id showing is 41 which has happened 9 times in 7 days... not sure what to do, I have spent nearly 20 hours myself doing different tweaks, reinstalling windows, running all sorts of tests through the command prompt. Please help!

:)

AustinEllis16, May 18, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, May 18, 2021
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, May 18, 2021
  4. BSOD Errors... Please Help!

Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, May 18, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Errors... Please Help!

1. BSOD Errors... Please Help! - Similar Threads - BSOD Errors Please

2. BSOD error please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error please help: Hi recently my computer has been having infrequent BSOD crashes. I have tried all of the cmd scans and nothing showed up. Every time it crashes it spits out a random error. I have attached the latest one I've recieved MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1...
  3. BSOD error please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error please help: Hi recently my computer has been having infrequent BSOD crashes. I have tried all of the cmd scans and nothing showed up. Every time it crashes it spits out a random error. I have attached the latest one I've recieved MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1...
  4. BSOD error please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD error, please help

BSOD error, please help: I got BSOD while playing a game and i don't know what's the problem. I have the DMP file too please help me! ********************************************************************************...
  6. BSOD error help please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error help please!: So, past couple of weeks roughly 3 weeks I kept getting a BSOD error at first it would just freeze for 1 sec and black out my screen then restart the PC all together. Now the actual BSOD appears and gets to 100% complete and sits there until I shut it down manually via power...
  7. BSOD error help please!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error help please!: So, past couple of weeks roughly 3 weeks I kept getting a BSOD error at first it would just freeze for 1 sec and black out my screen then restart the PC all together. Now the actual BSOD appears and gets to 100% complete and sits there until I shut it down manually via power...
  8. BSOD error! Please help!

BSOD error! Please help!: Hi,Had recurrent blue screen issues on installing Windows 10 and so re-installed Windows. Got blue screen when the PC goes to sleep mode. Now I got one more BSOD while working in my intuos in Krita app and Edge open. Updated my nvidia driver and chipset driver and monitoring....
  9. Please help with BSOD errors

Please help with BSOD errors: A user keeps getting BSOD. At first I thought it was related to using Zoom, but it seems to happen at other times as well. Here is a link to the minidump files. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1q4rl5dz4IhuDsGQPIUKyIRCJ83IX5krw/view?usp=sharing Please help. Thank you...
  10. BSOD error, please help

BSOD error, please help: Hello all, Occasionaly I receive a BSOD with 90% with the same error code, if someone can help me with this :) Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18914.1001 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...