Windows 10: BSOD Errors Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors

Discus and support BSOD Errors Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; have a HP EliteBook notebook that is giving me BSOD - Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors I have traced through similar threads and have found a tool that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PeterMilsom, Jun 4, 2020.

1. BSOD Errors Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors

have a HP EliteBook notebook that is giving me BSOD - Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors

I have traced through similar threads and have found a tool that allows me to look at the miniDump.

Could someone help me understand which Device/drivers the Mini Dump is pointing to so I can start replacing the cause.

Thanks very much

Peter

060420-6671-01.dmp 4/06/2020 6:10:22 PM 0x00000119 00000000`00000002 ffffffff`c000000d fffffe0b`bb9e7860 ffffcd86`346e7570 watchdog.sys watchdog.sys+41a0 Watchdog Driver Microsoft® Windows® Operating System Microsoft Corporation 10.0.18362.1 WinBuild.160101.0800 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 C:\Windows\Minidump\060420-6671-01.dmp 4 15 18362 1,415,556 4/06/2020 6:10:50 PM
    BSOD Errors  Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors c06bd553-b46e-4d79-8955-0ba923cfad82?upload=true.png

:)

PeterMilsom, Jun 4, 2020
  2. MattCorey Win User

New build - BSOD Video_scheduler_internal_error

VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR is Windows BSoD message telling about issues with computer’s graphic card. In some cases, the error can be caused by video adapter, hardware changes, corrupted system
    files or third-party software. Many users who encountered this issue report using NVIDIA graphic cards or Ryzen CPU processors.

1. Check if you’re running two security programs at once

2. Check and repair hard disk problems

3. Update drivers to Fix Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error

4. Uninstall Windows Update

5. Install Windows Updates

6. Uninstall third-party software

step by step tutorial on https://geeksadvice.com/fix-video-scheduler-internal-error-on-windows/

MattCorey, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Jun 4, 2020
  4. ic00042 Win User

BSOD Errors Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors

BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR caused by watchdog.sys

Hello,

I recently ran into a BSOD and the stop code was VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. I then looked on Blue Screen View and it said 'Caused by Driver: watchdog.sys. Caused by address: watchdog.sys+41a0.

I've attached a link below to the compressed dump file that was created. I'd like to know the reason for this error.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HdtZaK8mJokZlDZEpIQZEfqykttKyEbP

Thanks a lot!

-Irene

ic00042, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Errors Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors

1. BSOD Errors Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors - Similar Threads - BSOD Errors Video_Scheduler_Internal_Errors

2. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: What could be causing it?VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resultedin a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values afterparameter 1 must be individually examined according to...
  3. BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: What could be causing it?VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 119The video scheduler has detected that fatal violation has occurred. This resultedin a condition that video scheduler can no longer progress. Any other values afterparameter 1 must be individually examined according to...
  4. New build - BSOD Video_scheduler_internal_error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New build - BSOD Video_scheduler_internal_error: Hello, I hope someone can help. I read the wiki and have the spec, msinfo and dmp files. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtaScQLGm19rhsl_xnCcSLWP_fThiw?e=eFBoGP My PC is fairly stable - I have played some CSGO and some Overwatch (for about 4 hours in total). No issue there....
  5. Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

Windows-10 BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: I have a problem whenever I try to play a video game on my computer, right when I open it I get a BSOD saying VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and I have no idea why. I've tried everything under the sun from support so I'm wondering if any of you guys know how to fix it. I was...
  6. BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

BSOD caused by VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: I have been having a few BSODs. One by Non Paged...something I don't remember properly. One by DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. One was caused by atikmdag.sys file/driver. And this is the 3rd one. I am having AMD 530 Radeon. I did try uninstalling the driver & then using...
  7. BSOD - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

BSOD - VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR: Hi, I suddenly got this error from yesterday. I tried to review the dump file and the problems seem to be about nvlddmkm.sys and dxgmms2.sys but then I don't know what should do for next step. I have made sure the display card driver and windows are updated, done sfc scan...
  8. BSOD Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error While playing

BSOD Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error While playing: So ive bought anew computer with MSI Gtx 1070 and Motherboard MSI Z170 M5 Gaming ive played a bit of medium-graphics games but the first high-graphics game i downloaded was sniper elite 3 which caused for me BSOD (Video_Scheduler_Internal_error) everytime I play (still...
  9. Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error BSOD help?

Video_Scheduler_Internal_Error BSOD help?: Hi all, Basically, I keep getting a bsod with this same thread. I thought at first it would be an issue with my graphics drivers so I simply reinstalled them. However, this keeps occurring. I have tried multiple versions of the drivers for my gpu and still the same issue....
  10. Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error

Bsod video_scheduler_internal_error: Hey! For around a week ago, I started to have blue screens every now and then. Usually happens 2-3 times a day and it can happen at any time. Error code is VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR. What I've done so far is to update my video card drivers. Have not noticed any...