Windows 10: BSOD errors wat to do??!! pls halp

Discus and support BSOD errors wat to do??!! pls halp in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so i went to open up geometry dash in my Windows 10 and it didnt open up so i just went ahead to play minecraft but then minecraft wont open so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jugemu jugemu, Dec 29, 2018.

1. BSOD errors wat to do??!! pls halp

so i went to open up geometry dash in my Windows 10 and it didnt open up so i just went ahead to play minecraft but then minecraft wont open so i watch yt instead but suddenly a BSOD just popped out and because of panic i try to wait for like 5 mins but its still 0% so i tried to skip the BSOD by shutting down my laptop by force (hold down power button for a long time) and it worked but... errors starts to happen. like i cant adjust brightness, night light not working, apps error and crashes, system failures, etc. i tried to find a solution but i found nothing that is helpful for me so i tried to look on wiki and i find a BSOD repair app but i need to purchase it and i cant afford it so... yeah i think if there are any solution for me pls tell me ASAP pls ;-;

:)

jugemu jugemu, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Dec 29, 2018
  4. cplpro Win User

BSOD errors wat to do??!! pls halp

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD errors wat to do??!! pls halp :)

cplpro, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

BSOD errors wat to do??!! pls halp

1. BSOD errors wat to do??!! pls halp - Similar Threads - BSOD errors wat

2. My computer is doing weird things **** is happen PLS HALP!!!1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer is doing weird things **** is happen PLS HALP!!!1: !!!!1! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-doing-weird-things-is-happen-pls/dcba0ce9-e355-4e3d-ac3f-2b8d39fc77f0
  3. My computer is doing weird things **** is happen PLS HALP!!!1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is doing weird things **** is happen PLS HALP!!!1: !!!!1! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-doing-weird-things-is-happen-pls/dcba0ce9-e355-4e3d-ac3f-2b8d39fc77f0
  4. My computer is doing weird things **** is happen PLS HALP!!!1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC Reboots when playing games - Dump file details below pls halp me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Reboots when playing games - Dump file details below pls halp me: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\073121-8140-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  6. BSOD : PLS HELP

BSOD : PLS HELP: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000501, 0x0000000000000500, 0xfffff80058cfa320. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9be0d435-b4d9-4d44-866b-73e12b87c575.this is the dump...
  7. Windows Features - Send Halp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Features - Send Halp: which features can I disable and which ones should I absolutely keep on? I just cant find a proper list. And I'm talking about the features from "Turn Windows features on or off" Would you kindly list ones I can safely turn off/disable/etc. on Windows 10. I am running...
  8. Dont know what to do.. halp

Dont know what to do.. halp: Lately, My windows does not launch the configuration application (and everything that has to do with it, such as screen customization, etc.) and I already tried with the system restoration. And I do not know what to do. Halp submitted by /u/HimaConfetti [link] [comments]...
  9. Frustrating lag across windows 10... System or hardware? pls halp

Frustrating lag across windows 10... System or hardware? pls halp: Hi to all you good people. I have a 1 year old PC (specs at the bottom of the post), and some lagging stuttering has become more and more frustrating. The first thing I noticed is video playback issues. Youtube videos freeze on the start of a video for a few seconds, or when...
  10. Corrupted/ Unreadable file(s) halp pls

Corrupted/ Unreadable file(s) halp pls: Hallo, I've been having issues trying to delete a file in my Steam folder and it keeps saying: "An unexpected error is keeping you from deleting the folder. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem. Error...