Windows 10: BSOD errors when I installed new cpu + gpu

Discus and support BSOD errors when I installed new cpu + gpu in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The 4gb RAM caused a BSOD which means it isnt the RAM. Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by duderox123, Jan 22, 2017.

1. BSOD errors when I installed new cpu + gpu

The 4gb RAM caused a BSOD which means it isnt the RAM.

duderox123, Jan 27, 2017

2. Here is a minidump of all my BSODS I ever had:
    Attachment 118919

duderox123, Jan 27, 2017
  3. philc43 Win User
    If it continues to give BSOD in safe mode without networking then we have to deduce there is either an error with your windows installation or a hardware error with the Motherboard.

philc43, Jan 27, 2017
  4. BSOD errors when I installed new cpu + gpu

I received a BSOD regarding AMDSATA.SYS (irql_not_less_or_equal) on safe mode.

but when I go idle on the desktop I do not seem to BSOD as I have been on it for a couple of hours without one.

duderox123, Jan 28, 2017
  5. Also, my latest BSOD was caued by dxgmms2.sys on normal mode

duderox123, Jan 28, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    Have you updated all your device drivers from the HP website?

Have you tried running the HP diagnostics suite to see if it can identify problems with your system?

philc43, Jan 28, 2017
  7. duderox123, Jan 28, 2017
  8. philc43 Win User

BSOD errors when I installed new cpu + gpu

philc43, Jan 28, 2017
  9. The chipset download is wrong as I have an AMD chipset not a Intel one. I tried to download it but it errored out at the end.

The storage may be wrong as well so i'm not risking it.

I did an extensive test and all of them passed.

duderox123, Jan 28, 2017
  10. philc43 Win User
    That latest file is empty.

philc43, Jan 29, 2017
  11. try now

duderox123, Jan 29, 2017
  12. philc43 Win User
    Not really seeing anything new that will help. What power supply do you have and what is its rating? I just wonder if you have some sort of voltage instability causing these problems.

philc43, Jan 29, 2017
  13. BSOD errors when I installed new cpu + gpu

duderox123, Jan 29, 2017
  14. Also just got a new BSOD, Driver_corrupted_expool?

duderox123, Jan 29, 2017
  15. Reset my windows again and got a TCPIP.sys bsod AGAIN.

duderox123, Jan 30, 2017
Thema:

BSOD errors when I installed new cpu + gpu

1. BSOD errors when I installed new cpu + gpu - Similar Threads - BSOD errors installed

2. BSOD after installing new cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after installing new cpu: So after instaling new cpu and m2 drive frequent BSOD startet appearing right after booting up the pc there were about 4 different ones most of the time it said MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTIONS but also the others that i have saved are CLOCK WATCHDOG. TIMEOUT, KERNEL SECURITY CHECH...
  3. BSOD after installing new cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after installing new cpu: So after instaling new cpu and m2 drive frequent BSOD startet appearing right after booting up the pc there were about 4 different ones most of the time it said MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTIONS but also the others that i have saved are CLOCK WATCHDOG. TIMEOUT, KERNEL SECURITY CHECH...
  4. BSOD after installing new CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after installing new CPU: I've been getting a blue screen with service system exception periodically after installing a new CPU, any assistance with understanding the problem would be appreciated.I've updated my system BIOS and the chipset driver for my mobo, but it still randomly crashed after a...
  5. BSOD after installing new CPU

BSOD after installing new CPU: I've been getting a blue screen with service system exception periodically after installing a new CPU, any assistance with understanding the problem would be appreciated.I've updated my system BIOS and the chipset driver for my mobo, but it still randomly crashed after a...
  6. BSOD after installing new CPU

7. BSOD after install of new CPU

BSOD after install of new CPU: Hello, I recently installed a new CPU, after doing so I was excited to play games with better performance.Before buying the CPU I made sure I checked that everything should be compatible and it was, I bought it as a prebuilt and went on the “Upgrade your PC and picked it from...
  8. BSOD after install of new CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after install of new CPU: Hello, I recently installed a new CPU, after doing so I was excited to play games with better performance.Before buying the CPU I made sure I checked that everything should be compatible and it was, I bought it as a prebuilt and went on the “Upgrade your PC and picked it from...
  9. BSOD after installation of new cpu

BSOD after installation of new cpu: I recently purchased a Ryzen 5 3600 to replace my Ryzen 3 1200 and I updated my BIOS to version F50a on my GA-X370 Gaming K5 motherboard but after I'd installed the new cpu my system went into a series of error messages*KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED*KERNEL SECURITY CHECK...
  10. BSOD After Installing New GPU

BSOD After Installing New GPU: Switched from Nvidia GPU to AMD. Ran DDU to clear drivers before installing new GPU. Now getting BSOD every 15-30 minutes. Never had BSOD on this machine before. No issue reinstalling Win if I need to, just want to make sure it's not an issue with the new GPU. Win10 v1909 OS...