Windows 10: BSOD errors

Discus and support BSOD errors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Me pc frequently blue screens whilst gaming and has been happening for a while now. Ive tried everything but it wont work. Please if anyone could help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OwenHill_797, Nov 26, 2019.

1. BSOD errors

Me pc frequently blue screens whilst gaming and has been happening for a while now. Ive tried everything but it wont work. Please if anyone could help me it would be appreciated.

Minidump files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqcXbpo8ViTxjiP8IRsfuGHU5MZ4?e=c9jVJl

Thanks

:)

OwenHill_797, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Nov 26, 2019
  4. cplpro Win User

BSOD errors

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD errors :)

cplpro, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

BSOD errors

1. BSOD errors - Similar Threads - BSOD errors

2. My computer is a complete mess with constant BSODs and errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is a complete mess with constant BSODs and errors: I just can't deal with this anymore. I have this PC, and it's been a hot mess for months now. I've tried reinstalling windows, uninstalling drivers, replacing hardware, taking pieces out and putting them back together again. I just can't figure it out. I've had friends try to...
  3. Various BSOD Errors Help

Various BSOD Errors Help: Hey all, I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue. These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION multiple times CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED one time IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  4. Constant BSOD with different error messages even after doing a System Reset

Constant BSOD with different error messages even after doing a System Reset: Hi all. I have been suffering from several BSODs for over a year in my laptop. The error message keeps changing, and sometimes I can get 3 or 4 blue screens a day. A few weeks back I did a system reset hoping it would fix these errors, but they keep happening. I already...
  5. BSOD Errors

BSOD Errors: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 3b Parameter 1: c0000005 Parameter 2: fffff807560440c6 Parameter 3: ffff9980fffe6930 Parameter 4: 0 OS version: 10_0_18362 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 OS Version:...
  6. BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION error at every restart of shutdown

BSOD with WDF_VIOLATION error at every restart of shutdown: Hello, I have a problem for a couple of months now and it's getting annoying by time goes by. I cannot point out exactly when it started although it might have been after a windows update. Every time I restart or Shut Down my PC, after it closes all of the processes,...
  7. Bombarded with BSOD errors out of nowhere - Need help if possible

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bombarded with BSOD errors out of nowhere - Need help if possible: I have had this PC for like a year and a half so far. The first weeks I was facing some BSOD issues, I don't remember what error I was getting exactly, but I ended up fixing it by disabling XMP profile (RAM). I want to note that I have two ram sticks (4gb each) which are...
  8. BSOD from Event ID 161, 'Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.' Need...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD from Event ID 161, 'Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.' Need...: I've been having constant BSOD's for almost a year now with a stopcode: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. I've searched up the entire internet for any sort of solutions to this issue but I've come across almost nothing that can solve this issue. Any help will be appriciated! My event...
  9. in window 10 after updating idm i am receiving never ending bsod errors

in window 10 after updating idm i am receiving never ending bsod errors: hi, how to fix never-ending BSOD problem in window 10. Even safe mode is hard to reach by. it happened just after updating idm to the latest version. thanks....
  10. Error: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO, BSOD when booting the PC

Error: BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO, BSOD when booting the PC: My laptop: Dell vostro 3550 I've just disassembled and cleaned my laptop just the main and fan, everything even test laptop work well . But that night laptop shows BSODError: Bad_systems_config_info. I've tried boot in safemode but still this error! I've tried system...