Windows 10: BSOD Errors

Discus and support BSOD Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; from last 3 days I cant even use my laptop properly I keep geeting blue scree of death and errors like System Thread exception not handled , KMODE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ManojKumar1515, Mar 8, 2020.

1. BSOD Errors

from last 3 days I cant even use my laptop properly

I keep geeting blue scree of death and errors like System Thread exception not handled , KMODE exception not handled , Thread struck in a driver etc

I have tried every solution available on Microsoft community and YouTube

I tried troubleshooting

repairing

updating drivers

uninstalling previously downloaded drivers and downloading again

safe mode settings mentioned in youtube videos

resetting my apps and setting removing them tho it failed 3 times

at last even reinstalling windows twice first without deleting anything and 2nd time deleting my c drive

but the problem is still there

KMODE Exception is Not Handled is the Most common BSOD error I get

actually when I log into my windows it works absolutely fine but when I insert my dongle...… BSOD comes with KMODE and other errors

if I connect to a hotspot then there is no error but with dongle it comes every time

I don't have a wifi router so I usually surf net with my dongle as I always have been

but I cant even use pc with it anymore please help me BSOD Errors c96cb0d0-af4f-4204-a570-d24bd1bbf73e?upload=true.png BSOD Errors a6f8b56c-04ba-49e3-868b-7080df8359e3?upload=true.png

:)

ManojKumar1515, Mar 8, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Mar 8, 2020
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Mar 8, 2020
  4. cplpro Win User

BSOD Errors

7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile BSOD Errors :)

cplpro, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Errors

1. BSOD Errors - Similar Threads - BSOD Errors

2. BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error / Bugcheck 0x0000007a 0x0000000000000020, 0xffffffffc000000e,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error / Bugcheck 0x0000007a 0x0000000000000020, 0xffffffffc000000e,...: Hi, so this has happened for about 5 days now, I've tried most solutions to no avail so I thought that maybe knowing the exact cause of the problem would be easier to diagnose by experts in here.I got this exact BSOD months ago and it was fixed by installing more ram I have...
  3. BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error / Bugcheck 0x0000007a 0x0000000000000020, 0xffffffffc000000e,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error / Bugcheck 0x0000007a 0x0000000000000020, 0xffffffffc000000e,...: Hi, so this has happened for about 5 days now, I've tried most solutions to no avail so I thought that maybe knowing the exact cause of the problem would be easier to diagnose by experts in here.I got this exact BSOD months ago and it was fixed by installing more ram I have...
  4. BSOD Kernel Data Inpage Error / Bugcheck 0x0000007a 0x0000000000000020, 0xffffffffc000000e,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi: Hi,I met a problem recently when I went to uni and connected to the edu wifi, after 10-30 mins, I got a BSOD error message BAD POOL CALLER. I tried to restart the laptop, update all the drivers, and follow YouTube to try some commend, but still can't fix it. Below are the...
  6. BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi

BSOD error - BAD POOL CALLER when I connect edu wifi: Hi,I met a problem recently when I went to uni and connected to the edu wifi, after 10-30 mins, I got a BSOD error message BAD POOL CALLER. I tried to restart the laptop, update all the drivers, and follow YouTube to try some commend, but still can't fix it. Below are the...
  7. Lately I've been getting the BSOD with errors: unexpected_store_exception and critical...

Lately I've been getting the BSOD with errors: unexpected_store_exception and critical...: it only happens when i try to run heavy programs or games and just recently started. I've done chkdsk and scannow but nothing was found. i have a few minidump files but no sure how to find the error....
  8. Lately I've been getting the BSOD with errors: unexpected_store_exception and critical...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lately I've been getting the BSOD with errors: unexpected_store_exception and critical...: it only happens when i try to run heavy programs or games and just recently started. I've done chkdsk and scannow but nothing was found. i have a few minidump files but no sure how to find the error....
  9. Lately I've been getting the BSOD with errors: unexpected_store_exception and critical...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. BSOD and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error in Windows 11

BSOD and DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error in Windows 11: Hi,For the past week or so I am continually getting the BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error after only a few minutes of use of my laptop.I have tried a repair Windows update, the sfc /scannow command and chkdsk, and it still keeps on happening. I will try a full factory reset...