Windows 10: BSOD even after full reset

Discus and support BSOD even after full reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday I started getting BSOD errors randomly. Happened 3 times, was all very sudden. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic a few times, all checked out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Malphegor, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Malphegor Win User

BSOD even after full reset

Yesterday I started getting BSOD errors randomly. Happened 3 times, was all very sudden. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic a few times, all checked out. I formatted and reinstalled Windows, hoping to have everything fixed. After reinstalling some of my programs, another BSOD hit. So I'm hoping maybe it's one of the programs I use, and not a hardware failure. Can anyone help?

:)

Malphegor, Mar 29, 2016
  2. Kara1111 Win User

BSOD even after a reset

I was having a problem with my hp laptop shutting down just after booting up. I did multiple times of updating windows 10 with restarts. Didnt help and then I was loosing my interent wireless. So I deleted that qualcomm network adapter and restarted so
    it would dedault and then I could update the wireles driver. It worked temporarily. Then Im still getting WHEA uncorrectable error. Once I even got a machine check error. I reset the BIOS to default cuz someone suggested overclocking. That didnt help. Did
    chech disk. Did memory diagnostics. Still restarting randomly. Tried a startup repair and would not let me. Also blue screen troubleshooter found no probs. So I finally reset my pc updated all windows n drivers. I was excited everything seemed great. Then
    lose of wifi and a WHEA error. I reset the thing so now I dont know what to do.

Kara1111, Mar 29, 2016
  3. BSOD even after a reset

Hi Kara,

The BSOD problem that you are experiencing may be caused by software or hardware issue. Since you've mentioned that you have already performed all the troubleshooting steps, we can conclude that the issue is with the hardware. We recommend contacting your
    device manufacturer for further troubleshooting assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you have future concerns.

Darian Tab, Mar 29, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Malphegor,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please try to update the BIOS to version F3 and let us know how it goes
    Although your Gigabyte doesn't support updates for your motherboard after Windows 7, a BIOS update may help *Smile

If a BIOS update doesn't help, let us know with another zip from the DM Log Collector from the BSOD Posting Instructions and we'll go from there *Smile

5. Malphegor Win User
    I downloaded the F3 BIOS, but when I run the executable it tells me it can't run on my PC.

Malphegor, Mar 29, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Do you get any error code or something?

7. Malphegor Win User
    I'm trying to run the FLASHSPI, and it's just saying "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." The BIOS itself downloaded the FLASHSPI, autoexec, and the .F3 file itself.

Malphegor, Mar 29, 2016
  8. Berton Win User

I had Upgraded a Custom computer to Win10 from Win7 with a Gigabyte motherboard a couple months ago [don't recall the model] and after that the young man had made changes in programs and started having problems. The BSODs seemed to be with associated with graphics and I ended up removing DirectX 12 and went back to 11.2, so far it's been good for a week now.

Berton, Mar 30, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    What has this to do with it? The setup of most systems are different what makes that a BSOD can be system specific

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD even after full reset - Similar Threads - BSOD full reset

2. Relentless Bluescreen even after full PC reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Relentless Bluescreen even after full PC reset: This has been an ongoing issue for years. I kept putting it off because I needed to export/save data that would not transfer to an external drive. In short, I had to use Respondus Lockdown Browser for a midterm exam in 2021. We were doing an in-class review/practice with the...
  3. Relentless Bluescreen even after full PC reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Relentless Bluescreen even after full PC reset: This has been an ongoing issue for years. I kept putting it off because I needed to export/save data that would not transfer to an external drive. In short, I had to use Respondus Lockdown Browser for a midterm exam in 2021. We were doing an in-class review/practice with the...
  4. BSoD even after system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD even after system reset: Hi,I've had my Lenovo Laptop with Windows 11 for a little of a year now. Recently it will crash periodically every couple hours with either "bad pool caller" and "kernel mode heap corruption. I though an entire system reboot would solve the problem but it did not. I have also...
  5. BSoD even after system reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD even after system reset: Hi,I've had my Lenovo Laptop with Windows 11 for a little of a year now. Recently it will crash periodically every couple hours with either "bad pool caller" and "kernel mode heap corruption. I though an entire system reboot would solve the problem but it did not. I have also...
  6. Running into BSOD, even after reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Running into BSOD, even after reset: Hi, I am running into BSOD even after windows reset, below are the details from the debugger. Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 X86 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\083020-11812-01.dmp]...
  7. Games keep crashing even after full PC reset

Games keep crashing even after full PC reset: Hello all I am very very desparate. So the problem is: I play games and then there are randomly two upcoming problems: 1. Option: The screen turns grey and I have to do an emergency Shutdown. 2. Option: The screen gets black but I can still hear the conversations and...
  8. 100% Disk Utilization even after Full Reset

100% Disk Utilization even after Full Reset: My laptop runs slow and I tried hard resetting it and still it has 100% Disk Utilization and still runs slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/100-disk-utilization-even-after-full-reset/23daeff8-5df5-4c9b-9ef4-741fe4043ef6
  9. Recurring BSODs, even after reset.

Recurring BSODs, even after reset.: I have been getting multiple BSODs on my computer, during normal use. The errors show mostly CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED or UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION. I then did tests on my RAM, HDD, ran SFC, DISM and reinstalled drivers. I still got them after that, so I got fed up and did a...
  10. Disk usage 100% even after full reset!

Disk usage 100% even after full reset!: No matter what i do, various things randomly spike the disk to 100%! I had no problems until last week, and then every game I had started lagging and things started to slow down. Even after the full reset with nothing extra downloaded and background apps off it still spikes...