Windows 10: BSOD Event ID 41

Discus and support BSOD Event ID 41 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, in the past week I've been having random BSOD while the PC is basically inactive and do not really know whats causing them. I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Huibvan Eeten, Oct 21, 2020.

1. BSOD Event ID 41

Hello everyone, in the past week I've been having random BSOD while the PC is basically inactive and do not really know whats causing them. I would love to find out more what could be causing these crashes, so I look for help from the community as im not very well versed in DMP files or anything else related to crashes for that matter. I've put the most recent DMP file on wetransfer along with my system info. hopefully someone can point me in the right direction

https://we.tl/t-GI6CjgAu7F

:)

Huibvan Eeten, Oct 21, 2020

2. Kernel-Power event id 41. BugcheckCode 0

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC, prior to this issue?
    2. Is this issue specific while playing a particular game?
    3. Which edition of Windows are you currently using?

A Kernel Power Event 41 can occur in the following scenarios.

Scenario 1: The computer restarts, and there is a Stop error BugcheckCode in the event data.

Scenario 2: The computer is shut down by pressing and holding the power button.

Scenario 3: The system randomly restarts and no Stop error BugcheckCode is listed, or the computer is completely unresponsive (hard hang).

I suggest you refer the article on Kernel
    Power Event ID 41
    and follow the steps for the scenario that is causing this error on your PC.

Additionally, you can refer the article on Windows
    Kernel event ID 41 error "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first" in Windows

and check if that helps.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Oct 21, 2020
  3. ShengyangShi, Oct 21, 2020
  4. BSOD Event ID 41

Michelle Vil, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Event ID 41

1. BSOD Event ID 41 - Similar Threads - BSOD Event

2. BSOD - Kernel Power Event ID 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Kernel Power Event ID 41: My PC will freeze up when I am playing a computer game and my GPU fans will spin loud and fast. I am not presented with a BSOD but in order to get back control of my PC, I am forced to do a hard reboot. I am on the lastest drivers for my graphics card. Here is my dump file...
  3. BSOD - Kernel Power Event ID 41

BSOD - Kernel Power Event ID 41: I only seem to get BSOD when I am idling at my desktop, closing/starting/restarting windows. I have stress tested my processor, graphics card and memory and I do not get BSOD whilst carrying out tests. Would anyone happen to know what the cause of the problem is and/or how...
  4. BSOD - Kernel Power Event ID 41

BSOD - Kernel Power Event ID 41: I am getting the BSOD under this event ID. I also see a lot of "Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022" Would anyone happen to know what the cause of the problem is and/or how I go about troubleshooting?...
  5. BSoD once at least every day Event ID: 7000

BSoD once at least every day Event ID: 7000: My PC blue screens randomy at least once a day, i checked the eroor in computer managment and its all the same. The BSoD error messages vary from IRQL_not_LESS_OR_EQUAL to System service exception to apc index mismatch. I have tested the memory with memtest and the windows...
  6. Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Occasional BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk: Windows 10 version 19041.508 Occasionnaly, my system will crash, won't restart after the sleeping mode or a complete restart my itself. This morming I get a BSOD crash while opening a web page. Few minutes ago, PC did restart while I was writing this post on the forum...
  7. BSOD - Event id 41 kernel power Category 63

BSOD - Event id 41 kernel power Category 63: I have a list of 11 critical events over the past month with the same BSOD error. This error began on August 13, 2020. Drivers and Windows are up to date. Any clues on where to go next? Event Viewer: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  8. Windows 10 Event ID 1001 Bugcheck BSOD

Windows 10 Event ID 1001 Bugcheck BSOD: My PC rebooted out of the blue and I noted Error ID 1001 in the Event Viewer. The General tab read "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80743caa242, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000550. A dump was saved in:...
  9. Windows BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT Event-ID: 161 --> caused by volmgr

Windows BSOD CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT Event-ID: 161 --> caused by volmgr: Hi there everyone. I recently had a BSOD while playing a game. I really don´t know what may have caused it. All I did was playing a game and watching a video on YouTube at the same time and my PC crashed. First both screens froze and then screen 1 main went to BSOD screen....
  10. Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk

Occasionnal BSOD: Event errors on many harddisk: Windows 10 version 19041.508 Occasionnaly, my system will crash, won't restart after the sleeping mode or a complete restart my itself. This morming I get a BSOD crash while opening a web page. Few minutes ago, PC did restart while I was writing this post on the forum...