Windows 10: BSOD Event ID

Discus and support BSOD Event ID in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is the Event ID for BSOD in Windows 10. This is happen month back, I want find Event ID for BSOD. any help please. Thanks, Wenkat.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by S.V.Ramana, Jan 12, 2021.

1. BSOD Event ID

What is the Event ID for BSOD in Windows 10.

This is happen month back, I want find Event ID for BSOD.

any help please.

Thanks,

Wenkat.

:)

S.V.Ramana, Jan 12, 2021

2. BSOD: Kernel-EventTracing Event ID 3

I can't find any BSOD's in Event Viewer, but I found that event pop up quite a bit.

Basically, after the BSOD, my rig rebooted and said to insert boot media. Went into the BIOS and it thought my Corsair F100 was a removable device! Luckily, a CMOS reset fixed it, and it booted right back up to Windows as usual.

Googling the event ID really hasn't helped much. It's a simple enough fix, but this is my first blue screen in a long time, and I'm wondering if anybody here has any insight on this specific event.

BSOD Event ID Capture026156.jpg

Since it's citing MSSE, I'm going to try to reinstall it.

DanishDevil, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Event ID 10016, CLSID and APPID

Hey, I've been trying to resolve this same dcom issue myself, and I followed the steps you listed @FreeBooter, but when I try to do the last step, I firstly when clicking "edit" get a message saying

BSOD Event ID [​IMG]

And then when I do enter the menu after clicking "ok" on that dialog box, the add button is greyed out.

I'm 100% certain I followed all the steps correctly. I triple-checked it. But no dice...

rEEEEleaseMEE, Jan 12, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

BSOD Event ID

computer failed to boot - disk error event id 153 + 98

Hi, suggest you try Hard Disk Sentinel (trial) - gives a great quick analysis (SSDs too).

Please post the results.

Event ID 153:
    This event may be an indication that the specified drive may be failing soon. This is especially true if the event is recorded regularly. The first step is to run the maintenance utilities related to hard drives, starting with CHKDSK and the utilities available from the manufacturer for that specific brand.

Event ID 98:
    Event ID: 98

dalchina, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

BSOD Event ID

1. BSOD Event ID - Similar Threads - BSOD Event

2. PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck: I recently installed windows on a new PC and now it crashes without a BSOD or error message. It seems to crash when playing Magic Arean, but not sure if thats the root cause or it just makes the crash happen sooner. I did see it reboot overnight in the same way without Magic...
  3. PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is shutting down without a BSOD. Error event states that it has rebooted from a bugcheck: I recently installed windows on a new PC and now it crashes without a BSOD or error message. It seems to crash when playing Magic Arean, but not sure if thats the root cause or it just makes the crash happen sooner. I did see it reboot overnight in the same way without Magic...
  4. BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....: Hello, I have been facing issues of BSOD on 3 of my PCs. They are all doing getting BSOD several times since December 2023. Event Logs and Minidumps are in the One Drive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag1g9H3Bpl3LjzFqygHE7oBvvwVk?e=eY4S5qI have of course opened the minidump files and...
  5. BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....

BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....: Hello, I have been facing issues of BSOD on 3 of my PCs. They are all doing getting BSOD several times since December 2023. Event Logs and Minidumps are in the One Drive: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ag1g9H3Bpl3LjzFqygHE7oBvvwVk?e=eY4S5qI have of course opened the minidump files and...
  6. BSOD several times per day, bugcheck: 0x0000007e, minidumps and event logs are included....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD Issues, Event Viewer logs attached.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Issues, Event Viewer logs attached.: I've reinstalled Windows through a bootable media on the computer, which was fine for a while. Prior to this, a few things happened:- BSOD on start every time- Safe boot did not fix BSOD- CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error code on BSODWorked fine after the bootable media, and now...
  8. BSOD Issues, Event Viewer logs attached.

BSOD Issues, Event Viewer logs attached.: I've reinstalled Windows through a bootable media on the computer, which was fine for a while. Prior to this, a few things happened:- BSOD on start every time- Safe boot did not fix BSOD- CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error code on BSODWorked fine after the bootable media, and now...
  9. bsod event 7304

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod event 7304: i got a BSOD with an event id 7034, and I do know that it is related to a faulty graphics driver, but the thing is, it's running intel iris xe graphics, on top of that, running manufacturer latest version of the drivers, so I'm puzzled. Even ASUS can't provide me with a...
  10. bsod event 7304

bsod event 7304: i got a BSOD with an event id 7034, and I do know that it is related to a faulty graphics driver, but the thing is, it's running intel iris xe graphics, on top of that, running manufacturer latest version of the drivers, so I'm puzzled. Even ASUS can't provide me with a...