Windows 10: BSOD Events need technical support if possible. Dump Files zipped and linked.

Discus and support BSOD Events need technical support if possible. Dump Files zipped and linked. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys I fully formatted my Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 2500u about 5 days ago , having these random BSOD events happening and not sure as to what is causing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DazJ1982, Jun 10, 2020.

1. DazJ1982 Win User

BSOD Events need technical support if possible. Dump Files zipped and linked.

Hi guys I fully formatted my Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 2500u about 5 days ago , having these random BSOD events happening and not sure as to what is causing them as I dont know how to read dump files etc it's past my knowledge.

I have done a little research here before posting and it said to zip dump files so i have zipped the ones that were there and uploaded them to my onedrive. The link for them is https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiyuwBR-dXJ0r0Qou7e1M3b1K_Li?e=nVtMYS

The system has 16gb ram if required and RX560X gpu.

Its literally a fresh windows so only things on here are steam , gog galaxy , uplay, msi afterburner etc. Not a lot at all. All drivers are up to date and bios is latest.

I really hope somebody can help me find whats causing these errors.

Cheers

Darren

:)

DazJ1982, Jun 10, 2020
  2. GnasherKO Win User

BSOD (mostly Kernel_Security_Check Failure) Zipped files attached

Hey guys, haven't replied in a while, sorry was trying some steps a guy from the other forum suggested, here's the link if you want to check it out. BSOD zipped files Requesting Help! - Tech Support Forum . Still getting BSODs, uninstalled all the AMD Display Drivers, since I'm using Nvidia, uninstalled the Nvidia drivers except fro the Display ones and updated all the windows stuff, still nothing helped. I'm attaching the most recent log, it's a different log generating program, but I can't imagine that's an issue. Thanks.

GnasherKO, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    .zip can't be set to File Explorer

Hello Kathleen,

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Default programs
      in the search bar and press enter

• Click on choose default programs by file type

• Select .zip
      and select File Explorer
    Also you can visit the below link Zip and unzip files.
    (Steps applies to Windows 10).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/zip-unzip-files

Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Jun 10, 2020
  4. BSOD Events need technical support if possible. Dump Files zipped and linked.

Want to figure out BSOD, but there is no dump file or entry in system log file

I recently got a Blue Screen of Death on my Windows 10 laptop. I took a photo of the QR code, but it took me to a generic and useless Microsoft web page. My QR code app only keeps a history of the links, not the photos, so I do not remember what the stop code was.

I want to know why this BSOD occurred and if it might be a hardware or software problem. Here is how I have the crash handling configured:

BSOD Events need technical support if possible. Dump Files zipped and linked. N5kw2.png

As you can see, the "Write an event to the system log" box is checked, and a dump file named C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP should be created.

However, when I looked at the System log in Event Viewer, I didn't see anything that seemed related to the BSOD around the time of the crash. I read that there should be an entry from Source "BugCheck" for a BSOD, so I tried to filter the events with "Event sources"=BugCheck, but nothing was found.

There is also no file under C:\WINDOWS named MEMORY.DMP.

Why did Windows 10 not put an entry in the system log for the BSOD, and why didn't it create a dump file? How else might I be able to determine what the bugcheck code was, and what caused it?

EDIT: Additional information:

• There is over 300 GB of free disk space on the C drive, so a lack of space is not the reason why the dump file wasn't created.

pacoverflow, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Events need technical support if possible. Dump Files zipped and linked.

1. BSOD Events need technical support if possible. Dump Files zipped and linked. - Similar Threads - BSOD Events need

2. Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD: I've gotten a new PC , replaced HW, reinstalled windows, updated drivers ect and still getting BSOD seemingly randomly. Is anyone able to assist in looking at my minidump files as I'm grasping at...
  3. Need technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need technical support: Hi thereWe need help to redownload windows. Firstly please help to backup data in my current PC and than reinstall.McAfee is unable to remove the old version to reinstall due to Windows doesn't allow McAfee to do so. Please help...
  4. Need technical support

Need technical support: Hi thereWe need help to redownload windows. Firstly please help to backup data in my current PC and than reinstall.McAfee is unable to remove the old version to reinstall due to Windows doesn't allow McAfee to do so. Please help...
  5. Need technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need technical support: My laptop has frozen twice in past month. Need technical support to find out the problem.Please call.317-793-1032 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-technical-support/d27e6994-9b26-4cc6-b747-068130aad8b2
  6. Need technical support

Need technical support: My laptop has frozen twice in past month. Need technical support to find out the problem.Please call.317-793-1032 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-technical-support/d27e6994-9b26-4cc6-b747-068130aad8b2
  7. Need technical support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. I got a BSOD dump file link is there

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got a BSOD dump file link is there: I got a BSOD so please check what caused itDump file hyperlink https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-bsod-dump-file-link-is-there/fe68f037-991c-483d-a207-36372f5f616e
  9. Technical support needed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Technical support needed: Yesterday when I clicked on News on MS Edge screen, a pop-up warning with loud announcement that my WIN 10 computer bought less than 2 yrs ago has suspicious virus and I should not shut down or do anything other than call the 1888 number for assistance. The pop-up had real...
  10. BSOD at various times, Dump .zip file attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD at various times, Dump .zip file attached: Hello, I've been having this same BSOD "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" error for a couple weeks. It happens every couple days, sometimes when the computer is idle, sometimes when playing a game or working in Qt Creator. What I've done: Made sure Windows is fully up-to-date Updated...