Windows 10: BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.

Discus and support BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time i load into my computer, I can play some games for a bit then the computer closes the game or restarts my computer with a random Stop code.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FirePantheress, Feb 7, 2022.

1. BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.

Every time i load into my computer, I can play some games for a bit then the computer closes the game or restarts my computer with a random Stop code. This never happened in windows 10. I am so sick and tired of the constant restarts. It is hindering my game enjoyment and I am about ready to trash windows 11 totally. This computer is maybe 6 months old at most. Everything is currently up to date with updates. Help.

:)

FirePantheress, Feb 7, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Feb 7, 2022
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11. [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Feb 7, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 7, 2022
Thema:

BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.

1. BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11. - Similar Threads - BSoD ever since

2. ever since I installed windows 11 this happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ever since I installed windows 11 this happened: Okay so about a week ago i installed windows 11 with a FORCED update, now i cannot use my xbox remote on my pc for gaming purposes and its really ticking me offi can connect it, it wont be used as an input device...
  3. ever since I installed windows 11 this happened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ever since I installed windows 11 this happened: Okay so about a week ago i installed windows 11 with a FORCED update, now i cannot use my xbox remote on my pc for gaming purposes and its really ticking me offi can connect it, it wont be used as an input device...
  4. BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD ever since i upgraded to Windows 11.: Every time i load into my computer, I can play some games for a bit then the computer closes the game or restarts my computer with a random Stop code. This never happened in windows 10. I am so sick and tired of the constant restarts. It is hindering my game enjoyment and I...
  5. BSOD ever since update drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD ever since update drivers: So I used CCleaner to updated my drivers and now it messed up my laptop. I got BSOD everytime I shutdown and turn on the laptop, also happened when I put my laptop to sleep, restarting is normal, nothing happened. This is my recent dump files that I used WinDbg to opened:...
  6. BSOD ever since update drivers

BSOD ever since update drivers: So I used CCleaner to updated my drivers and now it messed up my laptop. I got BSOD everytime I shutdown and turn on the laptop, also happened when I put my laptop to sleep, restarting is normal, nothing happened. This is my recent dump files that I used WinDbg to opened:...
  7. BSOD on laptop ever since update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on laptop ever since update: So I have a BSOD on my new laptop, I think its because when I update driver from CCleaner, Its messed up my computer and now I would like to uninstall the driver update from the CCleaner but I don’t know which one and how. Is there anyway I can just uninstall all the third...
  8. BSOD on laptop ever since update

BSOD on laptop ever since update: So I have a BSOD on my new laptop, I think its because when I update driver from CCleaner, Its messed up my computer and now I would like to uninstall the driver update from the CCleaner but I don’t know which one and how. Is there anyway I can just uninstall all the third...
  9. 2 BSOD's on a 24x7 system ever since Win 10 upgrade on August 11, 2015

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 BSOD's on a 24x7 system ever since Win 10 upgrade on August 11, 2015: Ever since upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Home Premium on August 11, 2015, I've experienced 2 BSOD's which I am attaching which appears to be when the system is very slow like it's out of resources with 16GB RAM with 90% utilized, hopefully someone can point me in the...
  10. Sluggish ever since the upgrade

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sluggish ever since the upgrade: Hey guys I just went through hell to install windows 10, I finally have it installed, but it is very slow when it comes to fps, from league where I get as low as 8 fps, to borderlands where I get 30-40, it has lowered drastically from what it once was. I will say that I have...