Windows 10: BSoD every 1-2 days.

Discus and support BSoD every 1-2 days. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been getting lots of BSoDs recently. System was also stuttering a lot - audio and video drops. The stuttering problem seemed to have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by james25182, May 26, 2021.

1. BSoD every 1-2 days.

Hi, I've been getting lots of BSoDs recently. System was also stuttering a lot - audio and video drops. The stuttering problem seemed to have been caused by my joystick - a faulty connection I think. I've unplugged that and thought all was well until another BSoD this afternoon. Windows version 21H1 OS Build 19043.985 Any help much appreciated as I can't seem to work out what the problem is. DESKTOP-FKJB3J1-(2021-05-26_16-47-22).zip

:)

james25182, May 26, 2021
  2. DoItJust Win User

DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

Page 1-23 in the manual;

1. (2) Supports two (2) modules inserted into either the red slots or the black slots as onepair of Dual-channel memory con guration. We suggest that you install the modulesinto slots A2 and B2 for better compatibility.

DoItJust, May 26, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 26, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

BSoD every 1-2 days.

Mouse stopped working 2 days ago

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons for this matter to occur. One possible cause is your
    drivers
    might be
    outdated
    or the issue is within the
    device/hardware
    itself. However, we need to make sure that it is the case. To isolate the issue, we have
    some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried downloading and installing the latest driver update available in your computer/laptop manufacturer's
      website?

• Have you tried using the device to another computer?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you perform these
    methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting
      and hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices
      to run the
      Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 3:
    Run SFC Scan.  

SFC
    will
    scan
    and
    run
    an
    automatic repair
    to any
    corrupted system files
    that it will detect. We suggest that you perform it twice. To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact your
    Device Vendor manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 26, 2021
Thema:

BSoD every 1-2 days.

1. BSoD every 1-2 days. - Similar Threads - BSoD every days

2. BSoDs every 1-2 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoDs every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days saying IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION, APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, and KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE just now and they all happened randomly. I didn't do anything before the BSoDs started happening, I've tried reinstalling...
  3. BSoD every 1-2 days

BSoD every 1-2 days: I get BSoDs every 1-2 days while using my computer, it restarts and boots back immediately but it's getting annoying, minidump files and msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AumN4IeuuOd9gy10p9mAVwwN1u7n?e=YEoMCf I didn't make any changes before and after the BSoDs started, i'm not...
  4. Every Microsoft update means 1 or 2 days of nonproductivity.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Every Microsoft update means 1 or 2 days of nonproductivity.: Every month Microsoft sends an update which means 1-2 days of nonproductivity. Last month, after the update, spent days fighting the new printer driver on a printer that worked until the update. Finally, just bought a new printer which works most. This month, the update...
  5. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: I've been getting blue screen of death errors every day for months and it has only gotten worse. I am at the point where I'm getting blue screens at least 10-20 times a day. It is never the same error twice in a row but here are the usual suspects: CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED...
  6. Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks

Frequent BSODs every 1 or 2 weeks: So for the last few months, I've been seeing a pattern with my BSODs. It runs fine for a week or 2, then randomly, for maybe a day or 2, I will experience very frequent BSODs - it's a healthy mix of IRQL Not less or equal, Status Service Exception most frequent, Page fault in...
  7. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: Hello, I am getting daily BSODs and computer freezes. Attached is my V2 Collector Log. I am using Windows 10. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you for your help! 161097
  8. BSOD every day.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD every day.: For the last 3 weeks or so i've been getting this BSOD every day, "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" coming from "netwbw02.sys" driver at seemingly random hours, i have tried everything i can, ran every clean and repair command, updated every driver i could, checked windows...
  9. Diagnosing frequent (every 1/2 days) BSODs

Diagnosing frequent (every 1/2 days) BSODs: Hi Microsoft Support, I'm trying to diagnose some BSODs on my own PC and I'm struggling to figure out what a root cause of this is. These crashes started happening after a few weeks ago. My PC has been fine before that for about 2 years. I have had a number of different...
  10. Intermittent store_data_structure_corruption bsods every ~2 days

Intermittent store_data_structure_corruption bsods every ~2 days: I have a Thinkpad X1 yoga model 20JE. I have had multiple BSOD errors that occur seemingly during regular use. They occur approximately every 2 days with the error usually being STORE_DATA_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, but a couple of times it has been IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...