Windows 10: BSOD every 30 minutes after starting larger games, Shows system service exception or...

Discus and support BSOD every 30 minutes after starting larger games, Shows system service exception or... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Daily use and playing smaller games has no problem at all. It has been months since last time I open up one of larger games, so I have no idea when the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexZexis, Aug 2, 2021.

1. AlexZexis Win User

BSOD every 30 minutes after starting larger games, Shows system service exception or...

Daily use and playing smaller games has no problem at all. It has been months since last time I open up one of larger games, so I have no idea when the problem started. When BSOD happens, the progress is stuck at 0%, I had to force shutdown everytime. Crash dump setting was set properly, but dump file creation fails. Event viewer shows event 161 volmgr. Here is the xml:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="volmgr" /> <EventID Qualifiers="49156">161</EventID> <Level>2</Level>&

:)

AlexZexis, Aug 2, 2021

2. BSOD System Service Exception

Hello,

I recently upgraded my PC, almost all of my components except for keyboard, mouse, power supply, and monitors. Here is a list of my equipment:

Motherboard: Asus Prime B450m-a/csm

CPU: AMD 2700x

Ram: Trident Z RGB 3000mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW

Storage: Adata M.2 256gb NVMe

External 1tb Mybook

After I got all my equipment set up I have been getting a BSOD System Service Exception. I have tried a clean install on my M.2 with Windows 10 Pro, but I continue to get a BSOD. I have ran a Checkdisk, and did a memory check also with nothing found.
    I am not overclocking anything yet so I am not sure why this error is happening.

I went online and did all of the steps to try to figure out what was wrong, but could not figure this out.

Please Help!!!

CraigWidhalm, Aug 2, 2021
  3. BSOD System Service Exception

Hello everyone!! I got the system service exception bsod once on my laptop. It's an asus X550LD with 6 gb RAM and 750 gb HDD and an Intel core i7 4500u. Not too bad and i had windows 10 installed on it a day ago. Could this BSOD be a sign that i'll need
    to reinstall windows? It's a fresh install of Windows 10 (not an upgrade) but i fear that too many reinstalls will wear the hard drive out. I'm thinking that this is a driver issue. Any suggestions?

AbdullaSulaimani, Aug 2, 2021
  4. shmaded Win User

BSOD every 30 minutes after starting larger games, Shows system service exception or...

BSOD within 30 minutes of computer start up every time

Hi Guys,

So basically I built a new PC, and I have had various BSOD's within 10-30 minutes of starting it up not matter what the computer is doing. I can start it up, walk away and come back and it has BSODed or I can be playing a game. However, if i restart the computer right after initial start up I get no BSODs at all.

I have attached the file as instructed. I think I fixed the first two BSOD problems, the service exception I am having a bit of an issue figuring out though and would appreciate any help.

System:
    7900x
    Gigabyte Gaming 9
    64 Gigs of Corsair Vengeance RGB
    2x 1080TI
    One m.2 ssd,, 2 sata ssd's and 3 sata HDD's
    Attachment 143920
    Thanks!

shmaded, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD every 30 minutes after starting larger games, Shows system service exception or... - Similar Threads - BSOD every minutes

2. Games crash after every 30 minutes on my gaming pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crash after every 30 minutes on my gaming pc: I got a very powerful gaming pc for about 5 months now and when I started to play games again like fortnite after months of not playing, the game would crash after 30 to 60 minutes or so, unreal engine would say the game has crashed. So I ran it again and after 30 minutes it...
  3. BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour: Hi! for the past 24 hours, my laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145 with Ryzen 5 and 12GB of RAM, Windows 11 Home has been getting the BSOD, although it usually just freezes with some artifacts on the screen for a split second. This happen every 45 minutes or so, and the laptop will...
  4. BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour

BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour: Hi! for the past 24 hours, my laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145 with Ryzen 5 and 12GB of RAM, Windows 11 Home has been getting the BSOD, although it usually just freezes with some artifacts on the screen for a split second. This happen every 45 minutes or so, and the laptop will...
  5. BSOD every 30 minutes or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 30 minutes or so: I can`t find the soloution to this problem.REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 18Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000000, Object type of the object whose reference count is being loweredArg2: ffff9588851d1050, Object whose reference count is being loweredArg3: 0000000000000010, ReservedArg4:...
  6. BSOD every 30 minutes or so

BSOD every 30 minutes or so: I can`t find the soloution to this problem.REFERENCE_BY_POINTER 18Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000000000, Object type of the object whose reference count is being loweredArg2: ffff9588851d1050, Object whose reference count is being loweredArg3: 0000000000000010, ReservedArg4:...
  7. BSOD every 30 minutes or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD every 30 mins System Service Exception

BSOD every 30 mins System Service Exception: I have a dell XPS 8390 i7-9700 running Windows 10 home 64.Starting yesterday afternoon - I'm getting the BSOD every 30 mins. System service exception: what failed: nvlddmkm.sysNot sure what this error code means or how to resolve it. Any assistance would be GREATLY...
  9. BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour System Service Exception

BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour System Service Exception: Hi! So for the past 6 hours or so, my laptop which has an i5, 12GB RAM, and Windows 10 Home has been getting the BSOD. It all started when I was browsing on Chrome when it crashed all of a sudden. I can use the laptop for an hour or so, but afterwards it'll just crash without...
  10. BSOD after 15-30 minutes of gaming

BSOD after 15-30 minutes of gaming: Hello, hoping someone can help diagnose the cause of recent BSODs. I suspect it is a driver issue as my computer crashes within minutes of running driver verifier. I've tried updating all drivers and bios from the manufacturer's website and a clean install of Windows 10....