Windows 10: BSOD every couple days, windows 10

Discus and support BSOD every couple days, windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 61940 not sure what is causing it and happens every few days. states KERNEL security check failure. please help. thank you i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sgallo707, Feb 1, 2016.

1. sgallo707 Win User

BSOD every couple days, windows 10

Attachment 61940

not sure what is causing it and happens every few days. states KERNEL security check failure. please help. thank you

i am running a dell inspiron laptop 7000 series

:)

sgallo707, Feb 1, 2016

2. why is Windows 10 so broken. getting BSOD after every 20 mins

unfortunately, i tried a fresh install, was probably stable for about a day before going back to a BSOD every couple hours

cpufreak101, Feb 1, 2016
  3. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED Windows 10

I installed Windows 10 a couple of weeks ago and every other day I get the BSOD with the error message above.

Here's a copy of my dump file.

Thanks for helping!

Ed

EdBrancheau, Feb 1, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Until you have removed all the pirated stuff on your system we won't provide support.
    Forum rules

axe0, Feb 1, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD every couple days, windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD every couple

2. BSOD every couple of days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every couple of days: I am experiencing BSOD every other day. Cannot figure it out what is it related to? The whole laptop was checked with Lenovo Test run from BIOS for any failures but it came back clean. This is my latest minidump. Maybe someone can help?************* Preparing the environment...
  3. BSOD every couple of days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every couple of days: I am experiencing BSOD every other day. Cannot figure it out what is it related to? The whole laptop was checked with Lenovo Test run from BIOS for any failures but it came back clean. This is my latest minidump. Maybe someone can help?************* Preparing the environment...
  4. Windows BSOD every day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD every day: I get a windows BSOD almost daily now. It happens once and then the pc works fine for the rest of the day. I've already done sfc scans and memtests, nothing seems to be wrong and i dont know how to fix this. Here is the most recent crash...
  5. BSOD failures a couple times a day

BSOD failures a couple times a day: Its not happening often, and I did not realize it because it was mostly happening overnight. I noticed my pc was restarted when I woke up in the morningI keep it on most nights. But is been crashing periodically. The last few days it crashed twice while I was using it and...
  6. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: I've been getting blue screen of death errors every day for months and it has only gotten worse. I am at the point where I'm getting blue screens at least 10-20 times a day. It is never the same error twice in a row but here are the usual suspects: CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED...
  7. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: Hello, I am getting daily BSODs and computer freezes. Attached is my V2 Collector Log. I am using Windows 10. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you for your help! 161097
  8. Bugcheck every couple of days

Bugcheck every couple of days: Hi there. For the last month I've been getting bugchecks every couple of days. Error 01/05/2020 01:45:54 BugCheck 1001None Error 28/04/2020 15:04:27 BugCheck 1001None Error 22/04/2020 01:20:34 BugCheck 1001None Error 17/04/2020 23:11:32 BugCheck 1001None Error...
  9. Windows 10 reboots every couple days bugcheck 0x0000009f

Windows 10 reboots every couple days bugcheck 0x0000009f: Hi, started getting this bugcheck about a week ago around time of upgrading my wireless drivers so wondering if it's related or issue with version 1909. Manufacturer: Intel Corporation Description: IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Driver version: 18.33.17.1 The computer...
  10. Various BSODs in the last couple days

Various BSODs in the last couple days: Hello! I recently built a new pc which has been working fine for about two weeks. The last three days I have experienced 5 bsod, and only two of them were the same. Also, all but one seem to have to do with some system file, like tcpip.sys. After the last bsod, whenever I...