Windows 10: BSOD Every Day

Discus and support BSOD Every Day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am getting daily BSODs and computer freezes. Attached is my V2 Collector Log. I am using Windows 10. Please let me know if you need any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by greenevening, Jul 22, 2020.

1. BSOD Every Day

Hello, I am getting daily BSODs and computer freezes.
    Attached is my V2 Collector Log.
    I am using Windows 10.
    Please let me know if you need any other information.
    Thank you for your help!

:)

greenevening, Jul 22, 2020
  2. i_mongo Win User

BSOD same time every day BAD_POOL_HEADER

To close this issue - NONE of the many things I tried stopped the crash. It was mitigated somewhat by doing a reboot every day at a time convenient to me.

Anyway, some update must have fixed the problem. My PC doesn't BSOD anymore.

Thanks for the suggestions.

i_mongo, Aug 4, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    (Solved) igdkmd64.sys BSOD happens every single day at 3AM

That sounds like a problem with a task, disable all non-microsoft tasks in the task manager (can be done through Ccleaner) to see if that improves anything.
    Attachment 67837

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD Every Day [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

axe0, Aug 4, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every few days. Usually SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

Hi Gaklord,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please remove MSI Afterburner, this software is known for causing BSOD's.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD Every Day [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

Have you tried a clean install after upgrading?

axe0, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Every Day

1. BSOD Every Day - Similar Threads - BSOD Every

2. BSODs every few days ever since upgrading to RTX 3060 ti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs every few days ever since upgrading to RTX 3060 ti: I've tried everything- Used DDU to uninstall and reinstall GPU NVIDIA drivers.-Updated BIOS and AMD Chipset-No longer overclock my CPU or RAM-Reinstalled WindowsBut ever since moving from 1070 to a 3060 Ti, it's just been complete hell with this PC.Dump Files and info:...
  3. BSODs every few days ever since upgrading to RTX 3060 ti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs every few days ever since upgrading to RTX 3060 ti: I've tried everything- Used DDU to uninstall and reinstall GPU NVIDIA drivers.-Updated BIOS and AMD Chipset-No longer overclock my CPU or RAM-Reinstalled WindowsBut ever since moving from 1070 to a 3060 Ti, it's just been complete hell with this PC.Dump Files and info:...
  4. BSODs every few days ever since upgrading to RTX 3060 ti

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Every Time I Boot My Computer Suddenly Happening

BSOD Every Time I Boot My Computer Suddenly Happening: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Home 64 bit Build 19043 Version 21H1 and I have suddenly started experiencing BSOD whenever I turn on the computer. The system immediately shuts down and restarts and usually boots into Windows fine after this initial blue screen. Please find below...
  6. I have a BSOD every day and it has something to do with nvme , help please

I have a BSOD every day and it has something to do with nvme , help please: Hi,I really hope you can help, until today I had a system that was working pretty much perfect. But lately I started getting random BSOD errors, ranging from 'kernel check security failures' to memory management stop codes too. I've tried:- clean installs, memcheck, updating...
  7. Bsods and Blackscreen EVERY SINGLE DAY

Bsods and Blackscreen EVERY SINGLE DAY: i NEED HELP IM LOSING MY MINDdumpshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-83VhEQxi4W9lpDX0jle8cfuO7lU6FT9?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsods-and-blackscreen-every-single-day/85204fda-60f3-4e71-a307-afaea19010d0
  8. BSOD's almost every 6-7 hours of runtime on my PC

BSOD's almost every 6-7 hours of runtime on my PC: CPU: Intel i7-4770GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX580 8GBRAM: 4GBx4 16 GB DDR3-1600mhz MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3SSD/HDD: Apacer 120GB SSD, Toshiba 1.8 TB HDDPSU: Thermaltake 750W Smart BX1I updated Windows a week ago and before that I didnt encounter any problems. For the whole week i've...
  9. BSOD nvlddmkm.sys SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED - happens every day on my windows 10...

BSOD nvlddmkm.sys SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED - happens every day on my windows 10...: Here is a link to the minidump and spec nfo in one drivehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AmEwWmvocvBVkvVH2xQvq1MAfeIEAQ?e=eaypqqI'd appreciate any help/guidance.Thanks,Yoni Rabin...
  10. Every time I try to open the Genshin Impact, I get a BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Every time I try to open the Genshin Impact, I get a BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I'm having this problem since 3-4 months. I brought my pc to a local technician and he said pc is heating too much and renewed thermal paste and added another fan. I got rid of the bsod problem for a while but it came back again. The exact error is WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR it...