Windows 10: BSOD every few days any game THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x000000ea

Discus and support BSOD every few days any game THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x000000ea in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently i have changed ram and graphic card, before that no issue at all I have uploaded more information, any help will be great 130854 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by whitepanda, May 3, 2019.

1. BSOD every few days any game THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x000000ea

Recently i have changed ram and graphic card, before that no issue at all

I have uploaded more information, any help will be great

:)

whitepanda, May 3, 2019
  2. axe0 Win User

BSOD Thread_Stuck_In_Device_Driver, mostly when gaming/updating games

Please remove as much software as possible that you do not use or not planning to use for the next few days.
    Please read my previous post for removal of all AMD software if you don't remember exactly what to do.

I would like to move to a system with as less as possible software installed, this should make troubleshooting a lot easier and tell us if your suspicious about a hardware problem is correct.

axe0, May 3, 2019
  3. titch Win User
    BSOD on Idle, Bugcheck 0x000000ea daily since Fall Update

BSOD every few days any game THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x000000ea [​IMG]

PSU Voltages, etc thanks again for your assistance

Also installed Radeon 16.2.1 which has been suggested as a driver that resolved some other unrelated issues - thought it was worthwhile in the first instance going quite far back with an older driver and see what happens

titch, May 3, 2019
  4. BSOD every few days any game THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x000000ea

THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Do let us know if the issue is confined only while accessing the game?

The THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER bug indicates that a thread in a device driver is endlessly spinning. A device driver is spinning in an infinite loop, most likely waiting for hardware to become idle. This usually indicates problem with the hardware itself,
    or with the device driver programming the hardware incorrectly. Frequently, this is the result of a bad video card or a bad display driver.

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

Update the display driver

Steps to update the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the
      Display Adapter
      and click on Update Driver Software.

Refer to the below article by Andre Da Costa to install the drivers manually on your device.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Mohammed AliAli, May 3, 2019
Thema:

BSOD every few days any game THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x000000ea

1. BSOD every few days any game THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER 0x000000ea - Similar Threads - BSOD every few

2. I get BSOD every few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get BSOD every few days.: i9 12900K/RTX 3080/64GB DDR4Here are these dumps.https://www.dropbox.com/s/gt5mrzbxhje9cbb/minidump.zip?dl=0Hope someone help me find the reason. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-bsod-every-few-days/2fd7fa56-0609-48f4-8548-7f40081c270a
  3. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  4. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs every few days: For the past few months I've been random BSODs for seemingly no reason, the computer isn't being stressed or doing anything 'unique' at the time it happens, the BSOD errors include : 01/06/23 : PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA01/03/23 : Memory Management : WARNING: Unable to...
  5. Random BSODs every few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Getting BSODs Every Few Days

Getting BSODs Every Few Days: Hi, For the past 6 months I have been getting the odd BSOD on Windows 10. I've updated all drivers I could think of and have run MemTest several times even overnight but my memory always passes with no errors. My hardware: CPU: Ryzen 3700X Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus...
  7. BSODs Every Few Days

BSODs Every Few Days: Hello, I recently upgraded my PC with new mobo/gpu/cpu/ram, and have been having BSODs on and off since. They have only happened when I was away from the computer, so I didn't realize they were happening until one occurred while my wife was using Autodesk Revit. She has...
  8. Various BSODs every few days

Various BSODs every few days: Hello I have been getting random BSODs for the past couple weeks, been trying to figure it out on my own but I feel like it is time to ask for some help. Recently the BSOD had the error message KERNAL_SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE. I rebooted with Driver Verifier and got the...
  9. BSOD Thread_Stuck_In_Device_Driver, mostly when gaming/updating games

BSOD Thread_Stuck_In_Device_Driver, mostly when gaming/updating games: All righty, so I've been getting this particular BSOD for maybe a month now. The first day I got it several times in a row, though recently it's changed to roughly once a week. Regardless I'd like to get rid of it. A few things that I've noticed: 1: If I'm not gaming, it...
  10. BSOD crashing every few days while playing games or using any browser

BSOD crashing every few days while playing games or using any browser: Hello, I've recently been getting BSODs every few days. One of the times it crashed while I was just using Firefox and the other time it crashed while using the driver verifier when attempting to fix this problem. Tonight it crashed while using edge browser and playing...