Windows 10: BSOD every hour or so just while idling on newly formatted PC.

Discus and support BSOD every hour or so just while idling on newly formatted PC. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, This is my first time posting here I think. As the title says, I noticed I am getting random BSOD while the PC is idling normally. I have not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lokito50, Dec 26, 2016.

1. lokito50 Win User

BSOD every hour or so just while idling on newly formatted PC.

Hi all,
    This is my first time posting here I think. As the title says, I noticed I am getting random BSOD while the PC is idling normally. I have not had the chance to experience one while sitting in front of it so I cannot find out what the codes are. Attached is the ZIP file as per the instructions. Let me know if anything else is needed.

Thank you,

:)

lokito50, Dec 26, 2016

2. Bluesecreens

just had a 3 hour gaming session without a single bsod.

i dont wanna jinx it but maybe replacing the thermalpaste was the solution since the cpu temperature readings were , while idle, all over the place.

RemonHozein, Dec 26, 2016
  3. Judis Win User
    Windows 10 Memory Management bsod- source of problem

Similar situation here. While using the newly-built workstation with an in-place upgrade to Windows 10 from Win-7, the BSOD with a MEMORY_MANAGMENT error message appears roughly every 45 minutes. Even when sitting idle, the system will crash and reboot regularly
    - though I'm not sure on what interval.

Memory Diagnostic tool shows no errors.

My other 3 Windows 10 devices (laptop, desktop and tablet) all working well without this issue. Of course... this is my main workstation...

Judis, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

The zip file you uploaded is empty. Please try running DM_Log_Collector again and upload that zip file. Make sure it's not empty.

Ztruker, Dec 26, 2016
  5. Spectrum Win User
    The crashdumps are complaining about the uaspstor.sys driver, this handles USB attached hard drives. Please unplug all non-essential usb devices and see if the crashes persist.

Also In several of the crashes I am seeing that nvlddmkm.sys, the nvidia video driver is in the stack. Please verify you are running the latest driver release for your card. However from what I can tell, it is up to date.

Spectrum, Dec 27, 2016
  6. lokito50 Win User
    I disconnected two external HDDs i had plugged in yesterday and installed some missing mobo drivers( Intel MEI and USB drivers) from their site for W10 OS, no BSOD since so far.
    I will double check nvidia drivers tomorrow.
    Thank you

lokito50, Dec 27, 2016
  7. lokito50 Win User
    I got a BSOD yesterday and I don't know what caused it. Can you check this file please?Attachment 116727

lokito50, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD every hour or so just while idling on newly formatted PC. - Similar Threads - BSOD every hour

2. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so: About two days ago I started getting Blue screens most commonly while gaming coincidentally after I installed Overwatch 2 I have since uninstalledThe blue screens occur sometimes after a few hours, and sometimes multiple times within a few minutesSome of the BSOD errors that...
  3. BSOD while my pc idles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while my pc idles: Whenever I leave my computer on and walk away from it for significant periods of time somewhere between an hour and a schoolday it's usually undergone a BSOD somewhere in that timeframe. I want to keep my computer operating as a plex server for a week when I take a vacation...
  4. BSOD while my pc idles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while my pc idles: Whenever I leave my computer on and walk away from it for significant periods of time somewhere between an hour and a schoolday it's usually undergone a BSOD somewhere in that timeframe. I want to keep my computer operating as a plex server for a week when I take a vacation...
  5. BSOD While my pc idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD While my pc idle: my pc often gets bsod when it's idle never when playing games... i've tried several ways such as changing ram, moving ram slots but the bsod still appears and the bsod that appears is often marked with the code ntkrnlmp.exe .. maybe someone can help me?specRyzen 5 3500Ab350m...
  6. BSOD While my pc idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While my pc idle: my pc often gets bsod when it's idle never when playing games... i've tried several ways such as changing ram, moving ram slots but the bsod still appears and the bsod that appears is often marked with the code ntkrnlmp.exe .. maybe someone can help me?specRyzen 5 3500Ab350m...
  7. BSOD While my pc idle

8. BDOS every hour or so

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BDOS every hour or so: Just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this with similar specs, as it sounds like people are being impacted differently. My research tells me the Blue Screening, which produces the " Critical_Process_Died " error code, may be caused by one of the recent Windows...
  9. BSOD while pc idle - again!

BSOD while pc idle - again!: new BSOD today in Win10 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys (i think) have you guys seen this before, or been able to fix it? thanks. (see my other thread, 5 bsods in 5 days) 73143
  10. PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD

PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD: Hello there, I am having a super annoying problem with my PC. Everything was fine up until a few days ago (no new programs, no new hardware, no big updates) when my PC started BSODing every few hours. The Event Logs are useless (Event Id 6008 saying the system shut down for...