Windows 10: BSOD every hour

Discus and support BSOD every hour in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Would like to find out why I am blue screening . Thanks. 72866 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by craigc2006, Dec 18, 2016.

1. BSOD every hour

Would like to find out why I am blue screening .
    Thanks.

:)

craigc2006, Dec 18, 2016
  2. RCraigWmpt, Dec 18, 2016
  3. why is Windows 10 so broken. getting BSOD after every 20 mins

unfortunately, i tried a fresh install, was probably stable for about a day before going back to a BSOD every couple hours

cpufreak101, Dec 18, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

BSOD every hour

The dumpfiles blames your nvdiacard driver.
    Code: BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80b1b9815b0, ffffd10026735738, ffffd10026734f60} Probably caused by : nvlddmkm.sys ( nvlddmkm+3e15b0 )[/quote] It appears you have also a Geforce card 450( see this thread from Waggah BSOD error 0x0000007e while using Firefox only his system a 460) and both driver with Timestamp: Mon Aug 01 14:00:42 2016 and the same bugcheck.

When did this BSOD started?
    Could a windows update be the cause?.

lifetec, Dec 18, 2016
Thema:

BSOD every hour

1. BSOD every hour - Similar Threads - BSOD every hour

2. Random BSOD every few hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD every few hours: My computer crashes intermittently even if I'm not there doing anything and it's asleep every once in a while, I don't know what's causing it. The error code reads 139, so following instructions I found on here and used the Driver Verifier, crashing as a result of it, then...
  3. Random BSOD every few hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD every few hours: My computer crashes intermittently even if I'm not there doing anything and it's asleep every once in a while, I don't know what's causing it. The error code reads 139, so following instructions I found on here and used the Driver Verifier, crashing as a result of it, then...
  4. BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour: Hi! for the past 24 hours, my laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145 with Ryzen 5 and 12GB of RAM, Windows 11 Home has been getting the BSOD, although it usually just freezes with some artifacts on the screen for a split second. This happen every 45 minutes or so, and the laptop will...
  5. BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every 30 minutes to an hour: Hi! for the past 24 hours, my laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145 with Ryzen 5 and 12GB of RAM, Windows 11 Home has been getting the BSOD, although it usually just freezes with some artifacts on the screen for a split second. This happen every 45 minutes or so, and the laptop will...
  6. BSOD Reference_By_Pointer every hour occurence

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Reference_By_Pointer every hour occurence: Hello Microsoft Community,Thanks for reading. Here are as many details I can provide. My solution so far: upgrade Windows to version 20H2Have not yet run Memory Diagnostic tool within the administrative tools.This is a dental PC but does not acquire images with special tools...
  7. Help with BSOD errors every hour

Help with BSOD errors every hour: Hello Microsoft community, I have been trying to fix a an issue on my machine for weeks, going through multiple forums, but no luck so far. Details are below. I'm mostly trying to nail down the source of the issue hardware, driver, BIOS, other? If anyone has ideas, please...
  8. BSODs Every Few Hours

BSODs Every Few Hours: Hello, my laptop has been having various BSODs throughout this year. In a day it can restart once every two hours. The most common errors are memory management, unexpected store exception, kernel data inpage error, critical process died, bad system config info and invalid...
  9. BSOD every few hours

BSOD every few hours: Hello Community, i'm pretty well tech educated but i am running into some issues with a pc built for my uncle that is experiencing frequent blue screens of death. But we are having issues figuring out which hardware component or driver is failing. The Error/BSOD:...
  10. BSOD Every One Hour - NETIO.SYS

BSOD Every One Hour - NETIO.SYS: Hello my friends. A few months ago the BSOD - NETIO.SYS error is occurring on my PC constantly.This fact is very annoying.Attached I am sending data for analysis.Thank you for your attention! 71207