Windows 10: BSOD every once in a while APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Discus and support BSOD every once in a while APC_INDEX_MISMATCH in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've been getting BSODs every once in a while, however, in Safe mode they seem to not happen. I've done some memtests and they didn't return any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Residays09, Jan 10, 2021.

1. BSOD every once in a while APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

I've been getting BSODs every once in a while, however, in Safe mode they seem to not happen. I've done some memtests and they didn't return any errors. I feel like it's a driver problem.

Please, if anyone could help me out, that would be deeply appreciated.

Minidump: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mlhfidvn32knpv3/011021-10406-01.dmp?dl=0

My specs (Not overclocked)

Amd Ryzen 5 3600

Gigabyte B450M DS3H

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 SUPER

Geil Evo Spear Phantom Gaming 16GB

Western Digital Blue SN550

submitted by /u/Residays09
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Residays09, Jan 10, 2021

2. BSOD APC_INDEX_MISMATCH ntoskrnl.exe+142940

I had a BSOD. Bug Check String APC_INDEX_MISMATCH , cause by driver ntoskrnl.exe caused by address ntoskrnl.exe+142940. Adive on the fix for this. XPS 15 9950 RUNNING Windows 10 Pro.

SanilPrakashan, Jan 10, 2021
  3. BSOD APC_INDEX_MISMATCH on Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Hi,

This error usually appears when a new hardware was installed on the computer. It could be a USB device that is newly connected to your PC. It's recommended to install the device's latest or updated drivers.

To update the driver manually, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows key and click Device Manager.
    • Locate and expand the category where the new device belong.
    • Right-click the device’s name from the list and click Update Driver Software.

If the above steps did not help, then we suggest that you follow the walk-through troubleshooting to

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

For more information regarding the error, check out
    Bug Check 0x1: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 10, 2021
  4. BSOD every once in a while APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

BSOD: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH igdkmd64.sys

I'm running on the same Windows 10 installation for maybe 2 years now. The last days I'm experiencing BSODs (for example while loading Netflix in Edge) from the same source:

APC_INDEX_MISMATCH igdkmd64.sys

Some say you need to update your Intel Graphics driver, but mine is up-to-date. Tried using the Driver Verifier according to

this guide
    and obtained a minidump (see attachment 2 and 3) but couldn't get into Windows anymore with Driver Verifier enabled.

What can I do to find the source of this issue and resolve it?

Attachments

Hendrik_805, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

BSOD every once in a while APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

1. BSOD every once in a while APC_INDEX_MISMATCH - Similar Threads - BSOD every once

2. BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING: Hello,I have had BSOD every once in a while. I ran memory ram check and review my drivers but nothing has worked. Here is the bug analysis and dump file. Can someone tell me where the source of my BSOD please. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsvbcaielvcfjT2zyA6zcU9KddoO?e=hlr9Cp...
  3. BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every once in a while. NEED HELP DIAGNOSING: Hello,I have had BSOD every once in a while. I ran memory ram check and review my drivers but nothing has worked. Here is the bug analysis and dump file. Can someone tell me where the source of my BSOD please. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsvbcaielvcfjT2zyA6zcU9KddoO?e=hlr9Cp...
  4. Apc_index_mismatch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apc_index_mismatch: Hi, I get often this blue screen APC_INDEX_MISMATCH Can you help me to debug that ? I downloaded your tool Beta-Log-collector. Attached my results. Thank you very much for your help, and your time. Cheers, 131747
  5. BSOD every once in a while not running any particular program

BSOD every once in a while not running any particular program: So I just ran verifier to check my drivers and got it to bluescreen right on startup. So I ran in safe mode and turned verifier off through an elevated command prompt. That's about as far as my computer savviness goes, I uploaded the recent "minidump" to my OneDrive hoping...
  6. Apc_index_mismatch

Apc_index_mismatch: My Hewlitt Packard laptop (windows 10 64 bit) gave a light blue screen when I was using it all of a sudden with the message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info and then will restart soon (100% complete) If you'd like to...
  7. BSOD after wake, error code APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

BSOD after wake, error code APC_INDEX_MISMATCH: Hey! I'm having a hard time figuring out what is causing this BSOD. It started in Windows 8, and after reading around, and trying several things (changing parameters in the BIOS, updating drivers, etc.) I thought (well..hoped..) that upgrading to Windows 10 might solve...
  8. Apc_index_mismatch [bsod]

Apc_index_mismatch [bsod]: Hello Yesterday after coming back to my laptop after about 5 hours I brought it out of standby and whilst doing some work it blue screened with the error APC_INDEX_MISMATCH. I think I was trying to enter the character 1/2 with an ALT code. The error happened 3 times. I ran...
  9. BSOD [APC_INDEX_MISMATCH] after some changes on the pc

BSOD [APC_INDEX_MISMATCH] after some changes on the pc: Hi, the last week I'm been suffering freezes and reboots. I never had a BSOD dump until today. I have recently changed from a HDD to a SSD, I have applied a theme on my Windows 10, and I have updated to Fall Creators update. I cloned the HDD block by block to the new SSD,...
  10. BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_failure APC_index_Mismatch

BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_failure APC_index_Mismatch: I am continuously getting these errors after formats, resets, and everything i can think of. I've been told the hardware checks out and it must be a software issue, any help on the issue would be greatly appreciated. 36401