Windows 10: BSOD every other day usually black screen with audio stutter

Discus and support BSOD every other day usually black screen with audio stutter in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I have been dealing with this for over a year on this pc. I had just built the pc and figured it was my harddrives. I didn't really see a huge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by E.T.J, Aug 17, 2020.

1. E.T.J Win User

BSOD every other day usually black screen with audio stutter

Hello. I have been dealing with this for over a year on this pc. I had just built the pc and figured it was my harddrives. I didn't really see a huge issue as it happened infrequently and I thought it would be my AMD 5700xt having weird drivers. Come may 2020 I am still having issues and I buy a new harddrive. Nada. Come August 2020 I buy new power supplyold one was 5 years old on Gold Standard. Still crashing. I am running out of ideas as to what it could be. Here are some things I have done.

Attempted fixes:

-Disable one of my monitor drivers just in case they were overlapping. I have two of the same amd audio drivers and my headset drivers are separate

-Reinstall windows 4 times. 1 in 2019 and 3 times very recently in July 2020.

-Disable the old SSD because it said there was a bad sector. Installed NVMe SSD.

-Reinstalled AMD GPU drivers and CPU drivers on every new installation of windows.

-Just did a FurMark GPU stress test and lasted 3-4 minutes w GPU at 79 C before manually stopping test

-Applied new CPU thermal paste: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0795DP124/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

-Installed new PSU today and still crashed after around 4hrs of use: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079HGN5QS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

-Malwarebytes checking w quick scan

-Rkill found nothing

-7 hour memory test bringing 0 errors

- windows normal mem diag finding nothing either

- Swapping ram positions

- Cleaning PC with air can, cleaning area around pc

-turning off Razer synapse until I turn it on myselfwhich is never lol

Current Problems:

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

or

Black Screen Audio Buzz

Never seems to start dump file process..so I force restart and get Kernel power 41 message

Hard drives disappear after crashing. Used to happen to all drives but now after disabling old ssd, it happens to either all or my old Seagate hdd

Dump files corrupted or just showing 0

Previous Problems:

black screen audio buzz until NOPE It shows Blue screen error after 2 minutes!! Aaaand it doesn't save dump file....

Current Specs:

Razer Viper Ultimate mouse

Drop CTRL keyboard

Asus 1440p Monitor

Acer 240hz 1080p monitor

Ryzen 2600x stock

16gb ram
    Rm750x Gold Standard PSU from Corsair

ADATA 1TB NVMe SSD

MYBook 3TB external Harddrive

1TB Seagate internal hdd

NZXT H500i Case

1 Fan in back for exhaust, 1 on top for exhaust, 2 in front for intake

using front port for ModMic mic and front port for Sennheiser HD779

I really need help...I feel extremely stupid for not being able to figure this out and I really just want to build a new pc. Please show me that I am stupid and don't have to spend more unnecessary amounts of money! Thank you for your time.

:)

E.T.J, Aug 17, 2020
  2. BENuggets Win User

Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Levi_12 Win User
    Windows 10 Audio Stuttering and BSOD

I recently purchased a new desktop and have noticed a couple issues with it. On the less dramatic side of things, my computer will freeze/stutter the audio every now and again. These are extremely brief (less than 1-2 seconds) and not exceedingly frequent.
    On the other hand, my PC will completely freeze/stutter the audio for about 4 seconds before resorting to a BSOD. Unfortunately, I don't have the error message on hand (total rookie mistake). These extreme BSOD's have happened only a handful of times. I did
    a factory reset and made sure all my drivers were up to date, but the issue was still present. The system is well cooled (never reached past 70c). I'll try and list everything about my PC below, if you need anything more, let me know and I'll try to get it
    to you. Thanks!

CPU: Ryzen 5 1400

GPU: AMD/MSI RX-580 (4gb DDR5)

Motherboard: MSI Bazooka B350M/A320M

Ram: 8gb DDR4

Sorry if this list is scarce, I'm not the most knowledgeable when it comes to computers!

Levi_12, Aug 17, 2020
  4. BSOD every other day usually black screen with audio stutter

black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

BSOD every other day usually black screen with audio stutter

1. BSOD every other day usually black screen with audio stutter - Similar Threads - BSOD every usually

2. BSOD Every Day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Every Day: I've been getting blue screen of death errors every day for months and it has only gotten worse. I am at the point where I'm getting blue screens at least 10-20 times a day. It is never the same error twice in a row but here are the usual suspects: CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED...
  3. BSOD Every other day

BSOD Every other day: I legitimately do not know anymore, I tried everything, from resetting, changing memory, deleting, updating, rolling back drivers, updating, deleting programs, installing programs, enabling/disabling hardware acceleration, sfc/ commands, chkdsk commands, memtest86. I still...
  4. BSOD Every Day

BSOD Every Day: Hello, I am getting daily BSODs and computer freezes. Attached is my V2 Collector Log. I am using Windows 10. Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you for your help! 161097
  5. BSOD every day.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD every day.: For the last 3 weeks or so i've been getting this BSOD every day, "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" coming from "netwbw02.sys" driver at seemingly random hours, i have tried everything i can, ran every clean and repair command, updated every driver i could, checked windows...
  6. BSOD's every other day, need help diagnosing

BSOD's every other day, need help diagnosing: Hey everyone. I have a computer that's been working great for a few years. I've been starting to get BSOD's that have been increasing in frequency over the past few months. I get one every other day now, usually page fault in non paged area and memory service exception. I...
  7. BSOD every other day or so

BSOD every other day or so: Been getting these BSOD errors for a few days now, haven't able to figure it out 84327
  8. Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once or twice every other day

Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD once or twice every other day: Hello, after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8 I have been getting some weird BSOD crashes now and again, sometimes it´s days or weeks in between them and sometimes there are several on the same day. The error message simply says "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" without...
  9. BSOD every other day

BSOD every other day: Since I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 I get the BSOD every other day. I have updated all drivers and recently installed a new video card because I thought that was the problem. My system is a windows 32-bit, Intel core duo E6750 @ 2.66 ghz, 4.0 GB ram, nvidia geforce...
  10. BSOD Every few days. Usually SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

BSOD Every few days. Usually SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.: Hello! I've been having blue screens for a long time now. I've even had them on Windows 7. I can not really replicate the problem and I am not sure what causes it. Most of the time it happens when I am watching YouTube or Twitch, but the most recent one happened when playing...