Windows 10: BSOD every other day

Discus and support BSOD every other day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 I get the BSOD every other day. I have updated all drivers and recently installed a new video card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bozilla, Jan 14, 2016.

1. bozilla Win User

BSOD every other day

Since I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 I get the BSOD every other day. I have updated all drivers and recently installed a new video card because I thought that was the problem. My system is a windows 32-bit, Intel core duo E6750 @ 2.66 ghz, 4.0 GB ram, nvidia geforce 210.
    Attachment 58987

:)

bozilla, Jan 14, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

bsod every day

You are running a cracked version of Windows 10 - this error is caused by KMSELDI - which is an illegal KMS emulator for cracking Windows

Search your system for KMSPico that is what was used to crack your version of Windows and that is Illegal

DaveM121, Jan 14, 2016
  3. bsod every day

Hi,

BugCheck 139, {3, fffff802ae72f610, fffff802ae72f568, 0}
    Probably caused by : xusb22.sys ( xusb22!PeriodicWorkManager::TimerCallback+61 )

xusb22.sys is a Windows component which means something else drove it into Fault.

Further analysis indicates nvlddmkm.sys dated 2/23/2017 Nvidia video drivers is involved.

fffff806`47e53ca1*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys

nvlddmkm+0x1e3ca1

bcmwlhigh664.sys dated 2/10/2015 Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter wireless driver.

1. Check with Nvidia Support, their on-line documentation and drivers, and ask in their forums about any known issues. If there are no newer versions it may be necessary to revert back to an older stable version.

2. Check Gigabyte Support for updates to bcmwlhigh664.sys. Also update the BIOS, chipset drivers, and the major on-board and separate device drivers (see driver update methods in the previous post).

BiosVersion = FA

BiosReleaseDate = 09/03/2014

SystemManufacturer = Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

BaseBoardManufacturer = Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

BaseBoardProduct = F2A78M-D3H

Gigabyte Support

GIGABYTE Global

Gigabyte Downloads

Support - GIGABYTE Global

3. There is a very good chance that the memory or other hardware is involved. See memory test methods below.

4. Remove ALL power then reseat the cards, memory, and cables (on both ends when possible) - actually remove and replace - do not just snug.

5. Use ALL the methods above and in the previour reply.

====================================================

Memory tests do not catch all errors such as mismatched memory (possible even

for sticks that appear to be identical) and when faster memory is placed in system

behind slower memory. So it is best to also swap sticks in and out to check for

those even if all memory tests fail to show a problem.

To test RAM check here - let it run 4+ hours or so. <-- best method

www.memtest.org

MemTestX86 - Test RAM With

MemTest86+ - Test RAM

For the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Type in Cortana's search box -> Windows Memory Diagnostics

at top of list - click it. in Windows 8/8.1/10 the name is "Windows Memory

Diagnostic".

================================================

SpiritX MS MVP, Jan 14, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD every other day

It seems your motherboard doesn't have updates for Windows 10 and your BIOS dates 2008.
    Please try to update your BIOS to the most recent version, be aware that updating the BIOS may have negative effect on the system.

Thema:

BSOD every other day

1. BSOD every other day - Similar Threads - BSOD every

2. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  3. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  4. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  5. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  6. BSOD at every startup with different stopcodes each time on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD at every startup with different stopcodes each time on Windows 11: Hi everyone,I really need help with my recent PC. I have had this PC for not even 6-8 months and has always been running very smoothly, custom built by topachat in France, with all drivers and windows always being up to date. Was mainly using it for making games and playing...
  7. BSOD at every startup with different stopcodes each time on Windows 11

BSOD at every startup with different stopcodes each time on Windows 11: Hi everyone,I really need help with my recent PC. I have had this PC for not even 6-8 months and has always been running very smoothly, custom built by topachat in France, with all drivers and windows always being up to date. Was mainly using it for making games and playing...
  8. I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...: I can't do anything I've tried resetting it it won't even finish that process without bluescreening, I don't get it, it won't stop its completely unusable, got a $4000 paperweight...
  9. I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...

I do not stop getting BSOD's no matter what I do I get one every single 5 seconds on boot,...: I can't do anything I've tried resetting it it won't even finish that process without bluescreening, I don't get it, it won't stop its completely unusable, got a $4000 paperweight...
  10. Constant 'memory management' BSOD every single day which has been occurring for months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant 'memory management' BSOD every single day which has been occurring for months: Hi,So since I created my PC I have had BSOD's which got worse so I reinstalled windows and less BSOD's happen but they still occur every single day. I have ran most tests including SFC. CHDSK, Windows diagnostic and MemTest86 and I have had 0 errors. Sometimes my BSOD's are...