Windows 10: BSOD Every single time I boot

Discus and support BSOD Every single time I boot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Log Name: System Source: EventLog Date: 05/08/2020 4:27:41 PM Event ID: 6008 Task Category: None Level: Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Noyn Noyn, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Noyn Noyn Win User

BSOD Every single time I boot

Log Name: System
    Source: EventLog
    Date: 05/08/2020 4:27:41 PM
    Event ID: 6008
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: NoynYT
    Description:
    The previous system shutdown at 4:12:44 pm on ‎5/‎8/‎2020 was unexpected.
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="EventLog" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-08-05T08:27:41.958740500Z" />
    <EventRecordID>57185</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>NoynYT</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>4:12:44 pm</Data>
    <Data>‎5/‎8/‎2020</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>7</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Binary>E40708000300050010000C002C008A03E40708000300050008000C002C008A033C0000003C000000000000000000000000000000000000000100000000000000</Binary>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

Noyn Noyn, Aug 5, 2020
  2. auggy Win User

BSOD during boot every other time

The Event Logs did not show any evidence of BSODs so they may not even be recorded in the Event Viewer.

At this point I might suggest to try a clean boot, restart the computer a few times, and see if the same BSODs occur:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Follow the steps for Windows 8.1. Windows Key + S opens Search

auggy, Aug 5, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    (Solved) igdkmd64.sys BSOD happens every single day at 3AM

That sounds like a problem with a task, disable all non-microsoft tasks in the task manager (can be done through Ccleaner) to see if that improves anything.
    Attachment 67837

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

BSOD Every single time I boot [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

axe0, Aug 5, 2020
  4. BSOD Every single time I boot

ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

BSOD Every single time I boot

1. BSOD Every single time I boot - Similar Threads - BSOD Every single

2. Nonstop BSoD with different stop codes every single time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nonstop BSoD with different stop codes every single time.: I’ve had to completely rest my PC twice. Starting a few weeks ago, haven’t changed any hardware in my PC, no viruses, nothing but this **** windows system keeps crashing and it is absolutely impossible to actually figure out the issue. As big of a company Microsoft is, you’d...
  3. Nonstop BSoD with different stop codes every single time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nonstop BSoD with different stop codes every single time.: I’ve had to completely rest my PC twice. Starting a few weeks ago, haven’t changed any hardware in my PC, no viruses, nothing but this **** windows system keeps crashing and it is absolutely impossible to actually figure out the issue. As big of a company Microsoft is, you’d...
  4. Nonstop BSoD with different stop codes every single time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD Every Time I Boot My Computer Suddenly Happening

BSOD Every Time I Boot My Computer Suddenly Happening: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Home 64 bit Build 19043 Version 21H1 and I have suddenly started experiencing BSOD whenever I turn on the computer. The system immediately shuts down and restarts and usually boots into Windows fine after this initial blue screen. Please find below...
  6. Bsods and Blackscreen EVERY SINGLE DAY

Bsods and Blackscreen EVERY SINGLE DAY: i NEED HELP IM LOSING MY MINDdumpshttps://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-83VhEQxi4W9lpDX0jle8cfuO7lU6FT9?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsods-and-blackscreen-every-single-day/85204fda-60f3-4e71-a307-afaea19010d0
  7. Cannot boot past BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure every single time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot boot past BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure every single time: Hi everyone. I'm at a complete loss here. As the title says, I went to boot my PC the other day and was immediately hit with a BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure right after the ROG logo. I can't boot past that, period. I've downloaded a Windows USB to try and repair it, and...
  8. BSODs every time i cold boot

BSODs every time i cold boot: i built a computer with aftermarket parts for intense workloads... but everytime i do a cold boot or turn it off completely, it displays a BSOD from various types 12b,1a, Live kernel 1a1,3b and so on... every time is a different error... the catch here is, once the BSOD...
  9. Every time I boot up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I boot up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drums-and-percussian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egd2ot/every_time_i_boot_up/
  10. BSOD 60 seconds after boot every time

BSOD 60 seconds after boot every time: it has given me several reasons for BSOD, such as: unexpected kernel mode trap security check failure and others I forget sorry... I am running in safe mode now without problem for quite a while so I guess it is a driver problem, I hope? here is my debug thing...