Windows 10: BSOD Every Time I Boot My Computer Suddenly Happening

Discus and support BSOD Every Time I Boot My Computer Suddenly Happening in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Windows 10 Home 64 bit Build 19043 Version 21H1 and I have suddenly started experiencing BSOD whenever I turn on the computer. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AfxTwn, Oct 2, 2021.

1. AfxTwn Win User

BSOD Every Time I Boot My Computer Suddenly Happening

Hi, I am using Windows 10 Home 64 bit Build 19043 Version 21H1 and I have suddenly started experiencing BSOD whenever I turn on the computer. The system immediately shuts down and restarts and usually boots into Windows fine after this initial blue screen. Please find below the analyses of the memory dump file that was created after the most recent blue screen:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User addr

:)

AfxTwn, Oct 2, 2021
  2. auggy Win User

BSOD during boot every other time

The Event Logs did not show any evidence of BSODs so they may not even be recorded in the Event Viewer.

At this point I might suggest to try a clean boot, restart the computer a few times, and see if the same BSODs occur:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Follow the steps for Windows 8.1. Windows Key + S opens Search

auggy, Oct 2, 2021
  3. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Oct 2, 2021
  4. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Oct 2, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD Every Time I Boot My Computer Suddenly Happening - Similar Threads - BSOD Every Boot

2. I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting the BSOD every time I turn on my computer: Every time I turn on my computer it says "Getting windows ready, Don't turn off your computer." But the updating process abruptly stops and gets to the BSOD. At the bottom of the screen it says "Stop code: System service exception" As far as I know after the BSOD the computer...
  3. Can somebody help me? Every time I turn on my computer this happens. I can’t boot up to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can somebody help me? Every time I turn on my computer this happens. I can’t boot up to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/reflexwym [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/krffgu/can_somebody_help_me_every_time_i_turn_on_my/
  4. BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time my computer goes to sleep?: My computer has been getting BSOD every time it goes to sleep for the last month and I don't know what to do. I have updated drivers, but nothing seems to work. I attached a MSinfo export and the last three minidumps. There were no changes made to the computer the day the...
  5. BSOD Every single time I boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD Every single time I boot: Log Name: System Source: EventLog Date: 05/08/2020 4:27:41 PM Event ID: 6008 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: NoynYT Description: The previous system shutdown at 4:12:44 pm on...
  6. BSODs every time i cold boot

BSODs every time i cold boot: i built a computer with aftermarket parts for intense workloads... but everytime i do a cold boot or turn it off completely, it displays a BSOD from various types 12b,1a, Live kernel 1a1,3b and so on... every time is a different error... the catch here is, once the BSOD...
  7. This happens every time I log in

This happens every time I log in: [IMG]what is this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-happens-every-time-i-log-in/250d28af-f914-46b0-a7fb-891f6fdbaed2
  8. Every time I start my computer, this happens. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time I start my computer, this happens. How do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/STiSubies [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/excfwh/every_time_i_start_my_computer_this_happens_how/
  9. BSOD every time i boot my PC IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD every time i boot my PC IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Every time i turn on my Laptop, the computer throws a BSOD and then boots properly. Things i have done so far: - CMD Sfc /Scannow looking for any corrupted file. - Update all my drivers (using Driver Booster) - Update Windows (Windows update) - System restore...
  10. BSOD occurring every time my computer idles

BSOD occurring every time my computer idles: Hello, While searching online for a solution to my BSODs, I came across Windows 10 Forums and thought I'd ask you guys! I recently built my first computer to use for when I work remotely. Everything was great to start, but after a short time (a few days to a week or two),...