Windows 10: BSOD every time i boot my PC IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD every time i boot my PC IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time i turn on my Laptop, the computer throws a BSOD and then boots properly. Things i have done so far: - CMD Sfc /Scannow looking for any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Noxido, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Noxido Win User

BSOD every time i boot my PC IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Every time i turn on my Laptop, the computer throws a BSOD and then boots properly.

Things i have done so far:
    - CMD Sfc /Scannow looking for any corrupted file.
    - Update all my drivers (using Driver Booster)
    - Update Windows (Windows update)
    - System restore

Attachment 118628

:)

Noxido, Jan 26, 2017

2. Memory diagnostic results

My pc crashes on a multitude of games, while on others it never seems to crash at all. Most of the time it simply crashes to desktop while other times I get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod.

Ward van der Zanden, Jan 26, 2017
  3. MMM321 Win User
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED on Win10 Upgrade when I log in to existing account

Well, that was a disaster. In ran Driver Verifier as described in the wiki, and now every time I reboot windows I get an immediate BSOD with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL before I even get to the login screen.

MMM321, Jan 26, 2017
  4. bookfox Win User

I know you said you updated the drivers via 'driver booster', but uninstall the graphics drivers and reboot, then update them manually from the graphics OEM site specifically. IME, between that and SFC scan, usually resolves it.

bookfox, Jan 26, 2017
  5. Noxido Win User
    Reinstalled my GPU drivers using Display Drivers Unistaller (Safe Mode) + SFC Scan
    sadly didn't work *cry.

Noxido, Jan 26, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    The 1/25 3:21AM dump shows this error:
    Code: ffffdc80`4271a048 fffff806`37b57818*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for iaStorA.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for iaStorA.sys iaStorA+0x187818[/quote] This belongs to the Intel RST (Rapid Storage Technology) driver. The one you have is dated 7/27/2015. There is a newer driver available from Intel here:
    Downloads for Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST)

Attachment 118632

Ztruker, Jan 26, 2017
  7. Noxido Win User
    This belongs to the Intel RST (Rapid Storage Technology) driver. The one you have is dated 7/27/2015. There is a newer driver available from Intel here:
    Downloads for Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST)

Attachment 118632[/quote] Thanks, before posting this thread, i updated all my drivers (including Intel RST iAstorA.Sys), but the problem still persist..

Noxido, Jan 26, 2017
  8. bookfox Win User

From my post, keyword: manually. As in, don't use the booster or 'display drivers uninstaller'. Download and save the most current driver for the graphics card from the OEM site, uninstall the old one (Again: manually), then run the downloaded driver installation. Do the same for Intel RST driver that Ztruker referred you to. Chances are your little utilities are not giving you the most current updates - hence why I suggested you do it manually.

bookfox, Jan 27, 2017
  9. Noxido Win User
    All right, first of all, thanks for the help. I did a clean installation of my graphic card and Intel RST drivers(manually), rebooted my PC serveral times for testing but nothing. It didn't work. (sigh)

Noxido, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD every time i boot my PC IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD every boot

2. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  3. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  4. Windows Defender disabling every time I boot my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender disabling every time I boot my PC.: Unfortunately I caught a virus called Bearfoos.After I got this virus Windows Defender stopped working, giving me the "No provider found" message in the "Virus and Threats Protecton" page.In safe mode I managed to get it working again by scanning my PC with Malwarebytes and...
  5. BSOD Every Time I Boot My Computer Suddenly Happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Every Time I Boot My Computer Suddenly Happening: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Home 64 bit Build 19043 Version 21H1 and I have suddenly started experiencing BSOD whenever I turn on the computer. The system immediately shuts down and restarts and usually boots into Windows fine after this initial blue screen. Please find below...
  6. BSOD Every single time I boot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD Every single time I boot: Log Name: System Source: EventLog Date: 05/08/2020 4:27:41 PM Event ID: 6008 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: NoynYT Description: The previous system shutdown at 4:12:44 pm on...
  7. BSODs every time i cold boot

BSODs every time i cold boot: i built a computer with aftermarket parts for intense workloads... but everytime i do a cold boot or turn it off completely, it displays a BSOD from various types 12b,1a, Live kernel 1a1,3b and so on... every time is a different error... the catch here is, once the BSOD...
  8. Boot Loop - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot Loop - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - BSOD: Hi all, not sure if this is the right forum for this but I have been going mad trying to get my computer to boot for days now and wanted to see if anyone had any ideas. I was playing a game (Control) when the computer completely froze to the point that even the power button...
  9. Bsod every time inturn the pc on

Bsod every time inturn the pc on: hello people i have a problem on my hp laptop, already did a memory test, disk check, format my hdd and reinstalled windows, but i keep getting memory managment or system thread exception or system service exception bsod every time i turn my laptop on atleast once then the...
  10. BSOD every time i turn my pc on

BSOD every time i turn my pc on: my pc has been giving me bsod ever since i installed win10 on it, it happens with every boot, sometimes it displays a bsod, and other times just a black screen when windows starts to load, after that, it restarts on it's own or simply shuts down. After booting it for the 2nd...