Windows 10: BSOD every time I load into a game

Discus and support BSOD every time I load into a game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am getting a BSOD everytime I load a modern game such as Halo MCC. In the event viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nick_986, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Nick_986 Win User

BSOD every time I load into a game

I am getting a BSOD everytime I load a modern game such as Halo MCC. In the event viewer:

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff806648020c6, 0xffffb609d3d1eb10, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 8c0b7c9b-0b37-4c25-8f30-d00221d66dbd.

The memory dump file: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amb6UbHXOyxBiVaH4Ehr5HNDzVeC?e=h4K4cc

Can anyone advise how to view the memory dump file to see which process caused the error and most likely root cause of BSOD

:)

Nick_986, Aug 16, 2020

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Aug 16, 2020
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 16, 2020
  4. BSOD every time I load into a game

iwin games won't load

Hi Sebrad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the game?

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

BSOD every time I load into a game

1. BSOD every time I load into a game - Similar Threads - BSOD every load

2. Getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time i try to play a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time i try to play a game.: This has happened to me some weeks back as well. I found online that this can be fixed by turning off Fast Shut down. I did that and it actually worked but now the problem is back. I did an analysis of the Memory dump using WinDbg :DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog...
  3. Got Bsod every time that I play game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got Bsod every time that I play game: Hi I got bsod after I open games here a bsod code that I seenCritical Process DiedI even installed new windows but its still not fixmy spec :i5 8400Gigabyte H370 HD3Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti AROUS 11GCorsair Vengence 16GB 8*2 3200Corsair MP510 240GB...
  4. Got Bsod every time that I play game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got Bsod every time that I play game: Hi I got bsod after I open games here a bsod code that I seenCritical Process DiedI even installed new windows but its still not fixmy spec :i5 8400Gigabyte H370 HD3Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti AROUS 11GCorsair Vengence 16GB 8*2 3200Corsair MP510 240GB...
  5. Got Bsod every time that I play game

6. BSOD every time I try to play a game NEED HELP!

BSOD every time I try to play a game NEED HELP!: So I've been experiencing pc crashes or BSOD problems for a few weeks now whenever I play a game and I've tried running different tests and scans to figure out what is causing it but can't seem to pinpoint the problem. The specific BSOD I've been receiving is the stop code:...
  7. BSOD every time I try to play a game NEED HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time I try to play a game NEED HELP!: So I've been experiencing pc crashes or BSOD problems for a few weeks now whenever I play a game and I've tried running different tests and scans to figure out what is causing it but can't seem to pinpoint the problem. The specific BSOD I've been receiving is the stop code:...
  8. BSOD every time I try to play a game NEED HELP!

9. BSOD Every Time I Game (atikmdag.sys)

BSOD Every Time I Game (atikmdag.sys): Hello, So I've been having this issue since about the 24th of June (according to the logs). It happens every time I play ANY game (CS:GO, Shadow of Mordor, WoW, Arkham Knight, etc). Otherwise the computer is completely fine whenever I do any work or watch anything....
  10. BSOD every time I start a game (not overheating)

BSOD every time I start a game (not overheating): Attachment 61603 I hope this is the right file, I cannot find anything else. Please help. I have tried everything. 39165