Windows 10: BSOD every time i play a game constantly.

Discus and support BSOD every time i play a game constantly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guys,I have been getting BSODS every single time i open a game im a little tech savvy but now this much to know whats going on, all i know about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JaxInHD, May 26, 2024.

1. JaxInHD Win User

BSOD every time i play a game constantly.

Hi Guys,I have been getting BSODS every single time i open a game im a little tech savvy but now this much to know whats going on, all i know about this situation isMy specs- RTX 3080- Ryzen 7 5800x 8 core- 32gb RAM-850w corsair white editionWhat ive done recently;I had cpu cooler replaced because mine leaked coolant when it was fixed i was told no damage was done to other components this was covered in warranty.My diagnosis- i get a bluescreen - it says critical process died- ive tried to setup my mini dump to record whats happened but it always stays on 0%- i cannot find the minidump folder

:)

JaxInHD, May 26, 2024

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 26, 2024
  3. axe0 Win User
    BSOD while playing games

Follow the instructions to run driver verifier again from BSOD while playing games, but now use these settings instead.
    • Special Pool
    • Force IRQL checking
    • Pool Tracking
    • Security Checks
    • Miscellaneous Checks
    • Power framework delay fuzzing
    • DDI compliance checking
    • I/O verification

4. Fabiushow Win User

BSOD while playing games

Should I activate verifier for all drivers or only for unsigned drivers?

Fabiushow, May 26, 2024
Thema:

1. BSOD every time i play a game constantly. - Similar Threads - BSOD every play

2. BSOD every time i play a game constantly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time i play a game constantly.: Hi Guys,I have been getting BSODS every single time i open a game im a little tech savvy but now this much to know whats going on, all i know about this situation isMy specs- RTX 3080- Ryzen 7 5800x 8 core- 32gb RAM-850w corsair white editionWhat ive done recently;I had cpu...
  3. Getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time i try to play a game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD every time i try to play a game.: This has happened to me some weeks back as well. I found online that this can be fixed by turning off Fast Shut down. I did that and it actually worked but now the problem is back. I did an analysis of the Memory dump using WinDbg :DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 The DPC watchdog...
  4. Got Bsod every time that I play game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got Bsod every time that I play game: Hi I got bsod after I open games here a bsod code that I seenCritical Process DiedI even installed new windows but its still not fixmy spec :i5 8400Gigabyte H370 HD3Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti AROUS 11GCorsair Vengence 16GB 8*2 3200Corsair MP510 240GB...
  5. Got Bsod every time that I play game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got Bsod every time that I play game: Hi I got bsod after I open games here a bsod code that I seenCritical Process DiedI even installed new windows but its still not fixmy spec :i5 8400Gigabyte H370 HD3Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti AROUS 11GCorsair Vengence 16GB 8*2 3200Corsair MP510 240GB...
  6. Got Bsod every time that I play game

7. BSOD every time I try to play a game NEED HELP!

BSOD every time I try to play a game NEED HELP!: So I've been experiencing pc crashes or BSOD problems for a few weeks now whenever I play a game and I've tried running different tests and scans to figure out what is causing it but can't seem to pinpoint the problem. The specific BSOD I've been receiving is the stop code:...
  8. BSOD every time I try to play a game NEED HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time I try to play a game NEED HELP!: So I've been experiencing pc crashes or BSOD problems for a few weeks now whenever I play a game and I've tried running different tests and scans to figure out what is causing it but can't seem to pinpoint the problem. The specific BSOD I've been receiving is the stop code:...
  9. BSOD every time I try to play a game NEED HELP!

10. Constant BSOD playing games

Constant BSOD playing games: Hi there I recently built a computer with a legitimate copy of windows 10. Whenever I try to play a game on steam (single player) my computer ends up crashing. All my drivers are up to date and have even installed the drivers off the cd that came with my motherboard. I used...