Windows 10: BSOD every time I start a game (not overheating)

Discus and support BSOD every time I start a game (not overheating) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 61603 I hope this is the right file, I cannot find anything else. Please help. I have tried everything. 39165 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EnthuZiast, Jan 29, 2016.

1. BSOD every time I start a game (not overheating)

Attachment 61603

I hope this is the right file, I cannot find anything else. Please help. I have tried everything.

:)

EnthuZiast, Jan 29, 2016

2. BSOD every time i play a game (any game)

These crashes were related to memory corruption (probably caused by a driver).

Please run these two tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem. Please run verifier first. You do not need to run memtest yet unless verifier does not find the cause, or you want to.

If you are over-clocking anything reset to default before running these tests.
    In other words STOP!!! If you do not know what this means you probably are not

1-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)

2-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)

I would also remove or update KovaPlusFltr.sys which is from 2010

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jan 29, 2016
  3. Izzy270 Win User
    BSOD every time i play a game (any game)

So i did the verifier and here are the dump files : Dump FIles.zip

Izzy270, Jan 29, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD every time I start a game (not overheating)

The dump is corrupted (invalid size (1kb))

Please check {windows partition}\windows\minidump and check if there are any dump files saved with a legit size (greater then 1kb).
    Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

Thema:

BSOD every time I start a game (not overheating)

1. BSOD every time I start a game (not overheating) - Similar Threads - BSOD every start

2. Computer BSOD every time steam starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSOD every time steam starts: Hello,My computer started BSODing on startup after the login screen. The attached image appears whenever SyncThing launches. First, I reseated both of my RAM sticks and the issue persisted. Then, I went into safe mode and the issue stopped happening. I disabled Steam which...
  3. Computer BSOD every time steam starts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer BSOD every time steam starts: Hello,My computer started BSODing on startup after the login screen. The attached image appears whenever SyncThing launches. First, I reseated both of my RAM sticks and the issue persisted. Then, I went into safe mode and the issue stopped happening. I disabled Steam which...
  4. Got Bsod every time that I play game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Got Bsod every time that I play game: Hi I got bsod after I open games here a bsod code that I seenCritical Process DiedI even installed new windows but its still not fixmy spec :i5 8400Gigabyte H370 HD3Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti AROUS 11GCorsair Vengence 16GB 8*2 3200Corsair MP510 240GB...
  5. Got Bsod every time that I play game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got Bsod every time that I play game: Hi I got bsod after I open games here a bsod code that I seenCritical Process DiedI even installed new windows but its still not fixmy spec :i5 8400Gigabyte H370 HD3Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti AROUS 11GCorsair Vengence 16GB 8*2 3200Corsair MP510 240GB...
  6. Got Bsod every time that I play game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD Every Time I Start an MS Teams Call

BSOD Every Time I Start an MS Teams Call: I continue to get the blue screen of death when I join a meeting or call on MS Teams. I am able to join the meeting or call initially, but it seems that as soon as I try to speak using computer audio, the system crashes with the BSOD. I am attaching the mini-dump here if that...
  8. BSOD every time I load into a game

BSOD every time I load into a game: I am getting a BSOD everytime I load a modern game such as Halo MCC. In the event viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff806648020c6, 0xffffb609d3d1eb10, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in:...
  9. Xbox Game Bar stays on screen every time I start a game

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar stays on screen every time I start a game: Started happening about a week ago. As shown in the attached picture to this post, the Game Bar notification appears, but stays on screen rather than go away after a while. This issue is usually fixed by ending the task in Task Manager. Only small visual issue. I see...
  10. BSOD Every Time I Game (atikmdag.sys)

BSOD Every Time I Game (atikmdag.sys): Hello, So I've been having this issue since about the 24th of June (according to the logs). It happens every time I play ANY game (CS:GO, Shadow of Mordor, WoW, Arkham Knight, etc). Otherwise the computer is completely fine whenever I do any work or watch anything....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod while gaming not overheating