Windows 10: BSOD Every Time I Start an MS Teams Call

Discus and support BSOD Every Time I Start an MS Teams Call in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I continue to get the blue screen of death when I join a meeting or call on MS Teams. I am able to join the meeting or call initially, but it seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HZafar1, Jun 3, 2021.

1. HZafar1 Win User

BSOD Every Time I Start an MS Teams Call

I continue to get the blue screen of death when I join a meeting or call on MS Teams. I am able to join the meeting or call initially, but it seems that as soon as I try to speak using computer audio, the system crashes with the BSOD. I am attaching the mini-dump here if that helps.

:)

HZafar1, Jun 3, 2021
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Jun 3, 2021
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Jun 3, 2021
  4. SONU14 Win User

MS Teams utilizing high resources

Hello Team,

Recently we installed the MS Teams in Win 10 systems, after installing PCs are getting very slow and all of the systems are using high CPU utilization (100%) after login to MS Teams Desktop APP. Even after Complete Windows Update
    also same issue.

Suggested to give a needful.

SONU14, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

1. BSOD Every Time I Start an MS Teams Call - Similar Threads - BSOD Every Start

2. Stop Phone Link from automatically starting every time i get a call.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Phone Link from automatically starting every time i get a call.: My phone is always set to silent, so i use the Phone Link app to keep track of when someone texts me, which stops when i close the app for when i'm doing something where i can't have sudden screen focus loss or can't be interrupted.The same thing however doesn't seem to work...
  3. Stop Phone Link from automatically starting every time i get a call.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Phone Link from automatically starting every time i get a call.: My phone is always set to silent, so i use the Phone Link app to keep track of when someone texts me, which stops when i close the app for when i'm doing something where i can't have sudden screen focus loss or can't be interrupted.The same thing however doesn't seem to work...
  4. Computer BSOD every time steam starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSOD every time steam starts: Hello,My computer started BSODing on startup after the login screen. The attached image appears whenever SyncThing launches. First, I reseated both of my RAM sticks and the issue persisted. Then, I went into safe mode and the issue stopped happening. I disabled Steam which...
  5. Computer BSOD every time steam starts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer BSOD every time steam starts: Hello,My computer started BSODing on startup after the login screen. The attached image appears whenever SyncThing launches. First, I reseated both of my RAM sticks and the issue persisted. Then, I went into safe mode and the issue stopped happening. I disabled Steam which...
  6. Partial system freezes and BSOD when in MS Teams call

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Partial system freezes and BSOD when in MS Teams call: Hi everyone About once per week my windows 10 system is partially freezing when I'm in a MS Teams call. Then I still hear the audio but the camera images are frozen and i can't close teams anymore. When I click on the Start icon in the task bar and type somthing in there,...
  7. Bsod ms teams

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bsod ms teams: Hello good ppl Quick question, any here seen issues with ms teams causing bsod when using teams in general? submitted by /u/ComplexWitness [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1zwuv/bsod_ms_teams/
  8. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Teams: Hello MS team, I have connected my Bose QC35 headphones updated with latest software to my laptop via bluetooth. In MS teams I selected Audio Devices > Custom, Speaker > Bose Stereo, however in the Microphone list I dont see my Bose Stereo headphones? Speaker is working...
  9. every time i open a ms program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    every time i open a ms program: i get this message and have to go through 4 windows to dismiss... how to stop???? Your data, controlled by you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-open-a-ms-program/6847ba59-9fdf-498a-a079-d1fe04485b40"
  10. BSOD every time I start a game (not overheating)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time I start a game (not overheating): Attachment 61603 I hope this is the right file, I cannot find anything else. Please help. I have tried everything. 39165